I think California's greatness of old has been castrated by it's monstrous economy. When I moved North to SF for art school in 88' the city was grimy, run down, and folks were just scraping by. South of Market was like a scene from blade runner with tons empty warehouse space filled with starving antiestablishment artists. After the 89' quake n bake, with that shared experience the city found a deep sense of community and trust in each other. For those SoMa warehouse rats, it was like the Wild West again, but this time the outlaw gun slingers were mind blowing artists, chefs, and designers with turbocharged WTF freedom. No one knew those F'n rain man Silicon Valley computer nerds would shit the bed so hard. In my humble experience, the last time Cali was great is just before Wall Street venture capital started throwing crazy $ at any .com startup they could find. Warehouses were converted to office space, the housing market went full goose bozo, and the creative outlaw gun slinger's nuts were cut off. 

• Like 4
  • Replies 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/3/2024 at 6:53 AM, mrbigtanker said:

That is true someone i think a few pages back if i remember mentioned how good are economy was. And then i thought is is so good that California is 69 Billion dollars in the hole. The more you make the more they take.

Ray, the Gov had a press conference and was gloating that the numbers being reported were wrong. The actual deficit is ONLY 38.8 billion.  He said all you naysayers can suck it, and hardy, har-har. He never met a tax increase he didn't like..

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Duncan said:

Ray, the Gov had a press conference and was gloating that the numbers being reported were wrong. The actual deficit is ONLY 38.8 billion.  He said all you naysayers can suck it, and hardy, har-har. He never met a tax increase he didn't like..

Newsom = 💩 If that douchebag gets any closer to the presidency, the USA is screwed even worse than it is now, with Brandon & his POS "administration" 😡 😵

• Like 7
On 1/10/2024 at 3:37 PM, yenpit said:

Newsom = 💩 If that douchebag gets any closer to the presidency, the USA is screwed even worse than it is now, with Brandon & his POS "administration" 😡 😵

There's no way Newsom gets a Presidency. Most of the country knows what he's about and sees through his bullshit. 

• Like 1

It's escalating quickly because they only have one year left, and they aren't even trying to hide anything anymore.  It wouldn't surprise me if, in a last ditch effort to salvage things in November when they lose horribly despite their cheating, that they admit that they stole the last election, and Trump was rightly elected, soooo, he can't serve another term this time.  Granted, it's incredibly ludicrous, but considering the AOC and KJP levels of idiocy we're seeing on a daily basis, it's not off the table.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2
1 minute ago, flyerdan said:

It's escalating quickly because they only have one year left, and they aren't even trying to hide anything anymore.  It wouldn't surprise me if, in a last ditch effort to salvage things in November when they lose horribly despite their cheating, that they admit that they stole the last election, and Trump was rightly elected, soooo, he can't serve another term this time.  Granted, it's incredibly ludicrous, but considering the AOC and KJP levels of idiocy we're seeing on a daily basis, it's not off the table.

Wow, interesting perspective!  THAT is scary.......................but like you said, the left will do ANYTHING............!! 😡😆

32 minutes ago, flyerdan said:

Better yet the Dems will say there was election fraud and they can't certify the election. At this point nothing (they try) will surprise me. I'm sure they're already working on something.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Yes. All I want is another 20 years and then to hell with the world.

You sure you want another 20 ? At the current pace it may only be a couple more years before you're completely owned by the Government.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

So..... Two things I said last year.....

1/ 2024 would be very interesting

2/ Trump would be running the US from Jail

Besides the Middle East going to hell in a hand basket with another country being targeted by the US military and Hunter Biden being ambushed during a congressional hearing by the GOP there's Trump getting over 50% of the votes in Iowa. Moving ever closer to the presidency and jail at the same time. I think his plan is to cause as much confusion and chaos as he can by threatening judges and witnesses that decide his case, ignoring gag orders poisoning the jury pool, dividing. He has a history of this to get his own way. Shitting the bed I mean.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
12 hours ago, datzenmike said:

So..... Two things I said last year.....

1/ 2024 would be very interesting

2/ Trump would be running the US from Jail

Besides the Middle East going to hell in a hand basket with another country being targeted by the US military and Hunter Biden being ambushed during a congressional hearing by the GOP there's Trump getting over 50% of the votes in Iowa. Moving ever closer to the presidency and jail at the same time. I think his plan is to cause as much confusion and chaos as he can by threatening judges and witnesses that decide his case, ignoring gag orders poisoning the jury pool, dividing. He has a history of this to get his own way. Shitting the bed I mean.

Hunter Biden wasn't ambushed at a Congressional hearing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Confronted then somewhere.... ? Wasn't it about contempt of congress?

Hunter Biden was LEGALLY subpoenaed by the house, because he is as crooked as they get.  He ignored the subpoena, thus he broke congressional law, thus they want to prosecute him for "contempt", but the leftist DOJ likely will NOT do anything about it, they will likely bury it.  Hunter then pulled a publicity stunt, by showing up AT his other congressional hearing, as a spectator, with a handful of his buddies, lawyer etc.  They could NOT question him, only could make comments & points about how it all went down.  When it came time for Marjorie Taylor Green (MTG) to speak, Hunter & his group got up & walked out of the hearing.  They are an embarrassment to this country & our constitution.  Were others that DID get to speak hard on the l'il spoiled drug addled pretty boy??  Oh yes........Nancy Mace was AWESOME!!  Hunter did NOT get "ambushed".  He is a POS human being, snubbing his rich "protected" nose at the GOP & will hopefully get exactly what he deserves...................

PS all of those in Trump's group, that were ILLEGALLY subpoenaed by the J6 Kangaroo Kommittee last year, showed up for their depositions.  The J6 Kommittee did NOT have the legal right to subpoena, cuz the formation of the J6 group was constitutionally ILLEGAL.................but those from Trump's group still attended.

Jim Jordan & James Comer were both also subpoenaed by the J6 Kommittee, but they KNEW the subpoena's were ILLEGAL, so they did NOT go.  The left continues to throw this at the GOP wall, to point fingers, but little do liberals know, what creates a LEGAL subpoena..............they think anybody can issue a subpoena, but that is a myth.

PSS the majority of the charges against Trump, are already falling apart...............because 99.9% of the charges are false claims, in an attempt to deface Trump, so he can not run for President.  Pay attention to OTHER news, besides main stream media & you will read/hear about it all.  Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by yenpit
  • Like 6

And today in new court filings, the DOJ acknowledged they knew the Hunter laptop was genuine all the time, and so did the FBI.  All a coverup or misdirection before the election.  Shame on those "national security experts" (the Dirty 51) that said it was Russian disinformation.  But then again, these types know no shame.

But there was no election interference..by the MSM...or the DNC... or Facebook...or the (insert other liberal operatives here)...

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, iceman510 said:

And today in new court filings, the DOJ acknowledged they knew the Hunter laptop was genuine all the time, and so did the FBI.  All a coverup or misdirection before the election.  Shame on those "national security experts" (the Dirty 51) that said it was Russian disinformation.  But then again, these types know no shame.

But there was no election interference..by the MSM...or the DNC... or Facebook...or the (insert other liberal operatives here)...

The dems, liberals, left, that are involved in this agenda, are all scum.  They are destroying our American democracy.  Trump is NOT destroying our democracy, he is fighting tooth & nail to maintain it, against these idiots!!!!!!  Trying to explain this stuff to the naysayers, is like talking to a filthy dirty poop smeared wall................... 😒

• Like 3

Trump is fighting for himself, its always been about him. The problem now is if he wins the nomination all the Dems need to do is find a corpse slightly fresher than the current one in office and we will be looking at another 4 years of Dem rule. I don't think they will tip thier hat just yet but if Trump wins it will be God's gift to the Dems and then we will see who is his opponent for the general election.