• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, datzenmike said:

monica lewinsky

She's every bit a handsom if not beautiful woman. And she shamed the Clintons so there's that also.

Ummmmm..........it looks like Jennifer Anniston and Sarah Palin scissored a child into being somehow.......

• Haha 1

It's a little known fact* that Bill got Monica to go into the oval office by promising to show her the Presidential Clock.  They went in and he went around the desk and  dropped his pants, turning around to have his pecker facing her.

She tilted her head and remarked, "That don't look like no clock to me."

To which Bill replied, "It will when it's got two hands and a face on it."

*not really.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

I ain't saying i loved Slick Willie but his and Trump's economies were the best i ever lived in + neither of these skirt chasing horn dogs went looking for wars to drag us into (yes, I remember the Balkans in 1995. Still not the warmongering of the Bushs or Obama).

• Like 5
4 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

I ain't saying i loved Slick Willie but his and Trump's economies were the best i ever lived in + neither of these skirt chasing horn dogs went looking for wars to drag us into (yes, I remember the Balkans in 1995. Still not the warmongering of the Bushs or Obama).

Because he was president he does get credit for that economy but it was the Republicans that ran with a promise to pass the Contract with America under Newt Gingrich that set it all up. Republicans flipped both the House and Senate and that allowed them to pass a majority of what they said they would do and came withing 1 vote in the Senate of a balanced budget ammendment.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Contract-with-America

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contract_with_America

• Like 2
22 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

I liked him and thought he did a good job.I voted for him once.And I really didn't give a shit about his hummer under the desk.That was private and should have remained that way.

• Like 1
On 7/11/2023 at 3:24 PM, john510 said:

I liked him and thought he did a good job.I voted for him once.And I really didn't give a shit about his hummer under the desk.That was private and should have remained that way.

I had a government teacher in 1993 HS that gave me a packet of news articles that had been buried in the back pages of NYT ect.. One of those articles was William Clintons association with a guy name Geoffrey Epstein.  From that point on I hated that POS. 

Who rapes young ladies and thinks of himself as decent human? 

What kind of people excuse that behavior? 

Bill Clinton has always been a POS and always will be. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

I had a government teacher in 1993 HS that gave me a packet of news articles that had been buried in the back pages of NYT ect.. One of those articles was William Clintons association with a guy name Geoffrey Epstein.  From that point on I hated that POS. 

Who rapes young ladies and thinks of himself as decent human? 

What kind of people excuse that behavior? 

Bill Clinton has always been a POS and always will be. 

Ok did we know about Epstein and Clintons behavior back then ? I sure didn't.Nobody did.Was I somehow excusing his behavior ? Lewinsky was of legal age.She certainly wasn't a child.Do I like Clinton now ? No I don't now that we know things we didn't know then.

• Like 5
6 hours ago, john510 said:

Ok did we know about Epstein and Clintons behavior back then ? I sure didn't.Nobody did.Was I somehow excusing his behavior ? Lewinsky was of legal age.She certainly wasn't a child.Do I like Clinton now ? No I don't now that we know things we didn't know then.

I sent no fingers in your direction. We just have a ton of people who do excuse actions as long as its "Their Guy." in this mess. Both camps.

I had people call me a nutter as a HS kid when I would tell people these things about Clinton and Epstein. Even when I had a packet of articles people would refused to even give it a sniff. It was actual public knowledge since the mid early 90's... Everything has been and was tailored to appear all up and up. 

Knowledge of something isnt power. Its isolating, because everyone around you doesn't want to know anything unless its fun and convenient. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

I sent no fingers in your direction. We just have a ton of people who do excuse actions as long as its "Their Guy." in this mess. Both camps.

I had people call me a nutter as a HS kid when I would tell people these things about Clinton and Epstein. Even when I had a packet of articles people would refused to even give it a sniff. It was actual public knowledge since the mid early 90's... Everything has been and was tailored to appear all up and up. 

Knowledge of something isnt power. Its isolating, because everyone around you doesn't want to know anything unless its fun and convenient. 

My brother, bless his soul, flat out will not discuss the goings on of today ie politics etc.  He always says "Can't you just love everybody?".  When we get together with an old HS buddy, Paul & I are conservative, brother Rich again, wears his blinders all the time.  So what does a good brother & HS buddy do?  Yes, we attempt to start conversations with my brother, to watch him squirm!!  It is sad how closed minded he can be with his blinders on!! 😝

• Like 3
7 hours ago, yenpit said:

My brother, bless his soul, flat out will not discuss the goings on of today ie politics etc.  He always says "Can't you just love everybody?".  When we get together with an old HS buddy, Paul & I are conservative, brother Rich again, wears his blinders all the time.  So what does a good brother & HS buddy do?  Yes, we attempt to start conversations with my brother, to watch him squirm!!  It is sad how closed minded he can be with his blinders on!! 😝

Sounds like one of my best friends.Hates illegal immigration,the homeless problem,crime,taxes etc. and loves Adam Schiff for brains and Biden.This guy will drive 10 miles out of his way to save .03 on a gallon of gas.He's Polish and now I know where the pollock jokes come from.He also does not want to talk politics.It has to be embarrassment for thinking that way and not understanding your contradictory thinking.

Edited by john510
  • Like 2
On 7/9/2023 at 6:09 AM, datzenmike said:

monica lewinsky

She's every bit a handsom if not beautiful woman. And she shamed the Clintons so there's that also.

Odd you only see the top of her head when quoted? 

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, yenpit said:

9 hours ago, john510 said:

Sounds like one of my best friends.Hates illegal immigration,the homeless problem,crime,taxes etc. and loves Adam Schiff for brains and Biden.This guy will drive 10 miles out of his way to save .03 on a gallon of gas.He's Polish and now I know where the pollock jokes come from.He also does not want to talk politics.It has to be embarrassment for thinking that way and not understanding your contradictory thinking.

Seems strange these guys wouldn't want to talk politics with you when you're so open minded. <-- note sarcasm font.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2