• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His story was so absolutely un believable, the plot so immature and ill thought out. Normally I would say "You can't make this shit up" but I guess he did. He's got metal problems to keep it up for this long. His lawyer had all the evidence against him, he could see what was coming, so why let him up on the stand to testify??? hell why not advise him to settle before going that far??? Now he has to face sentencing as an unrepentant liar.

• Like 2

I'm about halfway through the new Hunter book, Laptop From Hell, and if there was an underlying theme song for it it would be Liquor and Whores.

Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, BLM is still supporting Jussie.  It's interesting to note that the same crowd of idiots who think Jussie was attacked by MAGA dudes are the same ones who think that Rittenhouse is guilty of murder, and Trump colluded with Russia, despite being proved wrong every time.

These are the same people who claim that there was no jiggery-pokery in the 2020 election; it will be fun to watch when that shoe finally drops.

Edited by flyerdan
spelling
  • Like 2
20 hours ago, datzenmike said:

His story was so absolutely un believable, the plot so immature and ill thought out. Normally I would say "You can't make this shit up" but I guess he did. He's got metal problems to keep it up for this long. His lawyer had all the evidence against him, he could see what was coming, so why let him up on the stand to testify??? hell why not advise him to settle before going that far??? Now he has to face sentencing as an unrepentant liar.

I believe he probably thought what i thought. "I'm gay and Black therefore no jury could possibly convict me in this day and age"  Now will he go to jail ? I doubt it and hope i'm wrong again.

• Like 2

It's Smurf on a terf (trans-exclusionary radical feminist), guys. It's J.K. Rowling, who has received flack from the woke brigade for not stooping to their insane rhetoric such as "not all women bleed", "birthing people", and other such nonsense. Essentially, she's one of the few famous women who have suggested the idea that...gasp...trans women aren't real women.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, thisismatt said:

It's Smurf on a terf (trans-exclusionary radical feminist), guys. It's J.K. Rowling, who has received flack from the woke brigade for not stooping to their insane rhetoric such as "not all women bleed", "birthing people", and other such nonsense. Essentially, she's one of the few famous women who have suggested the idea that...gasp...trans women aren't real women.

To be a woman you have to have a womb.

• Like 2

That's right kids. There are only two genders no matter what your liberal teacher tries to tell you. So if you grew up just knowing that inside you were really a horse and that's what was intended for you, and then when you grew up you told your parents, they would have you examined by psychiatrists and sent for therapy to cure you of this delusion. It's just the same as being one gender and delusionally thinking you were supposed to be the another. If you come across someone who is trying to be what they are not, don't confront them, but don't re-enforce it either. Just ignore them.

The Associated Press

FILE - In this March 12, 2020, file photo, Pennsylvania Secretary of Health Rachel Levine provides an update on the coronavirus known as COVID-19 in Harrisburg, Pa. President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the U.S. Senate. (Joe Hermitt/The Patriot-News via AP, File) The Associated Press

Biden Tapped him/her???? What In The Fuck????

• Like 2

People can demand that you call them female, male, or anything else, but you don’t have to do that.

As Mikey says, maybe ignore them.

And Joe Friday would say - “Just the facts Mam”. Now what would Joe be saying “Just the facts they” or “ Just the facts them”? Which is more correct today to be “correct”?

• Like 1