Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tr8er said:

Seeing all the MAGAs with patches on their ear in solidarity…. If Trump were shot in the head, I worry we might see all the MAGAs take their lives as their final devotion.  

Obviously you know nothing about those that support Trump. Except for what the media has taught you to believe.

Edited by john510
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

1721584829225591m.thumb.jpg.e58f5b7232db5b74d8cf17a77fa1fd66.jpg

All of those fantastic accomplishments and his own party ousted him ? If all of that were so true I wouldn't care if the President was on life support. He calls it "my decision" ?  Yea sure it was. Harris is next for the chopping block. If they didn't think Biden could win they can't possibly think Harris can.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Quote from Viva Frei

“I think it’s going to be a contested convention in Chicago and the question is going to be between now and then 'What dirt is going to be leaked on Kamala Harris.. to make her withdraw..'" "I think it is a lost cause if Kamala is the option .. There's dirty plays afoot."

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 2

Can the Dems actually remove the VP and keep her from running ? Are there legal issues here or will Pelosi, Schumer and Jeffries just make up some shit to get her gone ? I'm thinking they get even filthier (if that's possible) and start working on Harris to back away. 

• Like 3

I'd imagine that the Biden garbage family held out for universal pardons for themselves, and probably the top conspirators in the Trump assassination plot as well.  Apparently they've never watched enough movies where the toadies get thrown under the bus near the end.  Funny that Joe would endorse Kamala just days after telling Lester Holt that he would have never chosen her as a vp, much less presidential consideration.  Must be like an episode of Veep at the WH these days.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Ooph! said:

I think they all thought they had it in the bag, when the elite's began to realize it was over for him is when they started their coup. With him stepping down now, they have a chance to reorganize and allow some sort of selection that makes it appear the new candidate was selected using the Democratic process and not the back room deal it really is.

Edit: I was wrong they've already selected Kamala .

The elites, Clinton, and Obama had won the lottery with Biden. They had a sitting president with dimensia who they could prop up in front of the country, whilst they ran the show from behind the curtain.

They did everything they could legal and illegal, to keep Biden in the seat so they could continue riding the gravy train and furthering their agenda without any resistance. Now that they know with certainty he can't win, it's time to discard the carcass and move on to the next one. 

Harris is another indoctrinated easily manipulated brainless puppet. Which is why they tossed her into to the hat. I think she might just be a placeholder. Newsome falls into the same category as Harris and could be another option for them. But I think he finally caught wind of what they've been doing with Biden. So now he's gonna dodge the presidency like the plague. I don't blame him or a any other leftist politician who does the same. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 3

KAMALA?! - I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

IF comedians would make fun of her (or Biden),they'd

almost be guaranteed of four years of solid material.

The good news is,she'll probably lose.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, john510 said:

Obviously you know nothing about those that support Trump. Except for what the media has taught you to believe.

They are idiots of the first order. Did the media make that up? Obvious what monkey see monkey do fools they are.

• Haha 1

As weird as shit has gotten during this election, I expect there's plenty more crazy shit to come. I fear the new normal nob has been turned up to 11, and stability is a thing of the past. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Quote from Viva Frei

“I think it’s going to be a contested convention in Chicago and the question is going to be between now and then 'What dirt is going to be leaked on Kamala Harris.. to make her withdraw..'" "I think it is a lost cause if Kamala is the option .. There's dirty plays afoot."

Surely they looked ahead. If Biden's out what's left? This only elevates Harris's position under the spotlight... and that doesn't look good. If looking to the future and turfing her what's left????

• Like 1
1 minute ago, paradime said:

As weird as shit has gotten during this election, I expect there's plenty more crazy shit to come. I fear the new normal nob has been turned up to 11, and stability is a thing of the past. 

8xs1gf.jpg

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, flyerdan said:

I'd imagine that the Biden garbage family held out for universal pardons for themselves, and probably the top conspirators in the Trump assassination plot as well.  Apparently they've never watched enough movies where the toadies get thrown under the bus near the end.  Funny that Joe would endorse Kamala just days after telling Lester Holt that he would have never chosen her as a vp, much less presidential consideration.  Must be like an episode of Veep at the WH these days.

Assassination plot?????? Conspirators??????

6 hours ago, paradime said:

More interesting times than expected. If he wanted to support his party, dude should have stepped down a year ago. Now it's turn out the lights, the party's over.

Well I said this about 6 months ago when Joe 'won' and Trump shit his pants. (figuratively and literally) It's attributed to (though not really proven) as one of a trio of old Chinese curses. May you live in interesting times. May you come to the attention of those in authority. May the gods grant you all your wishes. I've used this phrase at least once a month since then whenever something fucks up politically or for those in politics, and there is no shortage of that this year. Certainly more to come and the last thing you remember as we sail over the cliff together having been granted your wish.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Well I said this about 6 months ago when Joe 'won' and Trump shit his pants. (figuratively and literally) It's attributed to (though not really proven) as one of a trio of old Chinese curses. May you live in interesting times. May you come to the attention of those in authority. May the gods grant you all your wishes. I've used this phrase at least once a month since then whenever something fucks up politically or for those in politics, and there is no shortage of that this year. Certainly more to come and the last thing you remember as we sail over the cliff together having been granted your wish.

Canada time must be different than normal earth time F'ing Joe Biden won 3 1/2 years ago and Biden's the one that shits himself.

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm sure there will also be a LOT of campaign ads of her amazing answers to some simple questions.  Also, I imagine her laughing will make it in, as well..

I think Kamala actually has less charisma than Hillary.

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, Duncan said:

I'm sure there will also be a LOT of campaign ads of her amazing answers to some simple questions.  Also, I imagine her laughing will make it in, as well..

I think Kamala actually has less charisma than Hillary.

Kackles & Cankles 2024

• Haha 3
47 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Canada time must be different than normal earth time F'ing Joe Biden won 3 1/2 years ago and Biden's the one that shits himself.

The.. 'won' was for all the MAGAs here and not to be taken seriously. Biden's the one that can't remember if he shit himself.

• Like 2

Wow, just watched my first Harris fund raising ad on youtube. These SOBs are still using the "We need to protect our Demacracy" schpiel. It's just pathetic. It's more like we need protection from you soulless money hungry blood thirsty psychopaths(including: FBI & CIA). I don't think we would survive another 4 years of this administration. If they continue to purposely destroy this country at the same speed as the first term, forget about not having a Democracy, we won't have a country.

I know this is just a perpetual game of hot potato between the two parties on who's turn it is to shaft us. But we need a break.

• Like 2