8 hours ago, IZRL said:

I was just sharing something I have been wondering. Never said my conclusion was fact. Everything else is searchable. This thread is about the destruction of America. In my mind these are the type of questions we should be asking ourselves when it comes to this topic. But your probably right, this stuff might not be right for this thread.  I am going to dial way down on posting to destruction and covid. It's not good for my soul to be pondering about this stuff so much 😬.

NO.... ask away!!! Internalizing is worse. You wouldn't believe how many posts I write only to erase them. The act cleanses, focuses you and solidifies your thoughts. Some make it to the forum. The ones that peculate to the surface.

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, john510 said:

Truthfulness in news sources ? Where do I find that ? Some are far more truthful than others. Most of them ignore the negatives about our leader while focusing on the guy that isn't. What I've learned about politics and trying to be smart ? Start with don't vote for those that put Americans behind others. Vote for America first, the rest can get in fucking line behind us. And this is exactly why I despise the Democratic party. They didn't used to be this way and I wonder what has changed their mindset. Unless of course they're working on total control over America with no opposing party.

Aye, and there's the rub. Truth. Where do you find that? If even there to begin with. If there was truth there would be little politics and lawyers. A long time ago people did actually vote for what was best for the country regardless of the party.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, angliagt said:

I really wish that the people supporting this agenda would

go live in a Communist/Fascist country for a while.They'd find out

that it works in theory,but not in reality.

I agree 100%. I have met people who travel and either refuse to acknowledge or are blissfully ignorant of what they see. A few times I was with "guided" groups and the guides would ensure our group was first, which was cool, but my thought was that those with the power to make us first, had the power to make us last and just like the many who we pushed behind, there wouldn't be a damn thing we could do about it.

Edited by frankendat
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

NO.... ask away!!! Internalizing is worse. You wouldn't believe how many posts I write only to erase them. The act cleanses, focuses you and solidifies your thoughts. Some make it to the forum. The ones that peculate to the surface.

I do the same thing. Sometimes, I write some long diatribe and my connection times out. When I try to post, it is erased and it is likely for the better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Aye, and there's the rub. Truth. Where do you find that? If even there to begin with. If there was truth there would be little politics and lawyers. A long time ago people did actually vote for what was best for the country regardless of the party.

The truth is always there. Not enough of it gets reported. That's what makes me wonder. Why does our media that's watched by the citizens of this country hide, distort and ignore what's really happening ? It does us no good and works to the benefit of the left. My local morning news (Fox, supposedly far right) constantly reports falling gas prices in San Diego as if it's great. They get all excited about a .02 cent drop in a week. Yet when it goes up .20 cents a gallon crickets.

• Like 2

The city I live in is squarely in Newsom and our State Atty General's crosshairs on a regular basis.  We even have a ballot proposition to see if the City will have mandatory voter ID for voting.  (I am all for it, BTW)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/surf-city-usa-now-frontlines-110721031.html

The headline calls us the MAGA frontlines or similar..

• Like 4
49 minutes ago, Duncan said:

The city I live in is squarely in Newsom and our State Atty General's crosshairs on a regular basis.  We even have a ballot proposition to see if the City will have mandatory voter ID for voting.  (I am all for it, BTW)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/surf-city-usa-now-frontlines-110721031.html

The headline calls us the MAGA frontlines or similar..

Go Huntington Beach !  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So far wade has impeached himself with some stories about financials that really have no contiguous relevance to each other.  Sums of "Cash" paybacks from DA Fani that have zero traceability through Tax records and Bank records. Its so far a really entertaining show.  

Oh and some very conflicting stories of when he started pinning Fani too. Early testimony's has him and Fani starting in 2019. Wade claims 2022... 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2

It's high entertainment. (like almost all Destruction!) It's possible to screw and not be in a relation. What's the litmus test for a relation anyway?? You move some of your clothes in? Joint bank account? I couldn't have cared less about Monica humming Bill as long as it didn't interfere with ruling the world.

Now if there was a financial gain or something else other than just straight out fucking....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

She had stacks of cash at least 6 months of living expense, but she was extremely broke at the same time she testified later on ha ha ha ha.

She is a fucking hostile witness lol..

She has a race guard, err I mean card. 

I wonder where all the cash came from?  Couldn't be Open Society could it?  

• Like 1

The whole frontbottom Willis affair (literally and figuratively) is gonna get the Trump case thrown out for gross ineptitude/prosecutorial misconduct/general cuntery as it should.  Hopefully it will be a keystone that brings the rest of the made up shit they're throwing at him go away as well.

In what one could construe to be a misstep, George Soros had diversified from buying DAs and is  procuring about 220 radio stations in an effort one would assume to thwart the conservative domination that has.not.yet.switched.to.podcast. which is about three.  I'm guessing that he failed to consult with Al Franken and Janeane  Garofalo about  how well Air America is fairing these days.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I know OF it, her and Wade. Naturally Trump will try to exploit this to the max.

Them getting caught being stupid had nothing to do with Trump. Just two stupid people with an agenda and they got caught cheating the taxpayers while vacationing on their dime. But Trump's the bad guy right ? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

It's high entertainment. (like almost all Destruction!) It's possible to screw and not be in a relation. What's the litmus test for a relation anyway?? You move some of your clothes in? Joint bank account? I couldn't have cared less about Monica humming Bill as long as it didn't interfere with ruling the world.

Now if there was a financial gain or something else other than just straight out fucking....

If you paid any attention to this you could learn something. Willis was paying her boyfriend big money to help prosecute Trump. Taxpayer money. He had no experience as a prosecutor. He then paid for vacations with her with the money he earned because she hired him. Is that NOT financial gain ? Never mind the fucking part of it. I'd suggest watching some of the court BS but it's difficult to watch and you wouldn't believe it anyway and claim it's not truth. It's not entertainment at all. It's sickening is what it is.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, john510 said:

Them getting caught being stupid had nothing to do with Trump. Just two stupid people with an agenda and they got caught cheating the taxpayers while vacationing on their dime. But Trump's the bad guy right ? 

I meant that Trump try will use this to muddy the waters maybe even get everything thrown out. Trump's the bad guy?? Possibly. We'll see. If he goes gown for this will you believe it???

7 minutes ago, john510 said:

If you paid any attention to this you could learn something. Willis was paying her boyfriend big money to help prosecute Trump. Taxpayer money. He had no experience as a prosecutor. He then paid for vacations with her with the money he earned because she hired him. Is that NOT financial gain ? Never mind the fucking part of it. I'd suggest watching some of the court BS but it's difficult to watch and you wouldn't believe it anyway and claim it's not truth. It's not entertainment at all. It's sickening is what it is.

Again I meant that the juicy shit being aired in court is the entertainment. I totally believe it!!! Just like Bill and Monica. Trump has nothing to do with what I said, why bring him in? Watching court is tedium and then a few seconds of Ahhhhh. FF to the chase.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I meant that Trump try will use this to muddy the waters maybe even get everything thrown out. Trump's the bad guy?? Possibly. We'll see. If he goes gown for this will you believe it???

Again I meant that the juicy shit being aired in court is the entertainment. I totally believe it!!! Just like Bill and Monica. Trump has nothing to do with what I said, why bring him in? Watching court is tedium and then a few seconds of Ahhhhh. FF to the chase.

The water was already muddy. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, difrangia said:

A 'Reversal of Fortunes'; the hunter becomes the hunted.

Karma sure is a B1tch !!

Pop some freakin corn, Mates.

'Hang on Sloopy, Sloopy hang on' !!

Bumpy Next Several Months.jpg

Last year or early this year I said that 2024 would be an interesting year. (includes bumps) The US could be governed from jail while the appeals process grinds on assuming the Trump organization isn't bankrupt to afford bail, or from an old folks home specializing in late stage dementia. Who would the Veep be? Will an AI enable itself towards a Skynet scenario? rendering the election a waste of time anyway.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

The US could be governed from jail while the appeals process grinds on assuming the Trump organization isn't bankrupt to afford bail,

The Secret Service detail will have the cell next door.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1