Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, john510 said:

It appears a lot of people do. Look at what he's running against. I know polls can be misleading but one guy doesn't seem to have a lot of support currently. And his new approval rating is his lowest ever at 34%. Do you guys forget that there are millions of people out there that don't worship Trump, attend rallies or donate money to his campaign ? Millions of people that might be fed up with the guy we have now ? 

I get it. The shitweasel we have now is a new low but that is what we get every election. The general population hated Hillary more than Trump. Despite the fact Biden is running now there is no way he is on the ballot. You can only pump up a corpse for so long. For those who believe this will be a Trump vs Biden election well I don't know what to tell you. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

I get it. The shitweasel we have now is a new low but that is what we get every election. The general population hated Hillary more than Trump. Despite the fact Biden is running now there is no way he is on the ballot. You can only pump up a corpse for so long. For those who believe this will be a Trump vs Biden election well I don't know what to tell you. 

I also have doubts Biden will be on the ballot. I think the Democrats are just waiting it out to find out if Trump will even be on the ballot. If Trump is, the Democrats stab Biden in the back (as they should)  I just wonder who they could possibly come up with.

https://www.kennedy24.com/

I doubt he will get enough traction for me to risk wasting my vote, but he is an alternative to the current shit show (Although being a blue blood I wouldn't expect much more than a modified/different shit show)

I will crap an otherwise fine set of trousers if Trump wins. Just a real prospect he might would put me in a better mood. Despite all the scandal and bullshit there are two irrefutable, fundamental, reasons for voting for Trump and/or the GOP. 1. The border must be controlled

2. Trump winning would befuddle and outrage people that I enjoy watching be befuddled and outraged. 

There are many other pro/con Trump tit for tats, but the aforementioned are set in stone.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, frankendat said:

1. The border must be controlled

2. Trump winning would befuddle and outrage people that I enjoy watching be befuddled and outraged. 

1/ Except your closing the barn door after the horse got in. If Trump wins I see concentration camps and mass deportations.

2/  Biden sets the befuddled bar pretty high. The salty tears of outrage will solve the problem of the drying up Mississippi and fill the lake power reservoir.

11 hours ago, john510 said:

I also have doubts Biden will be on the ballot. I think the Democrats are just waiting it out to find out if Trump will even be on the ballot. If Trump is, the Democrats stab Biden in the back (as they should)  I just wonder who they could possibly come up with.

Newsome seems to be campaigning pretty hard for someone who is not running.  I'd actually prefer Biden.  Kamala couldnt even win California during her ten minute presidential campaign.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

The irony....

Without objective reasoning, irony is sure to follow.

We're in torturous water while everyone feasts on stale BS propaganda. You only have to put your fork down for a minute to see both parties are serving competing corporate power interests. They hire politicians to run their pirate ships of obedient fools to plunder this country's wealth. The grand irony is that Americans are rallying behind two terrifyingly senile captains, and fighting like kindergarteners to defend their Idiocracy. Corporate profits are high, but if you want your share of the gold, fill your sand buckets and Once More Unto The Breash Dear Friends!!! 

istockphoto-1160717303-612x612.jpg

On 12/15/2023 at 9:58 PM, paradime said:

Stop watching/listening to main stream media? Pan meet kettle. 

I remember when hours of raw video was splashed all over YT in the days following Jan 6 and I watched a shit ton of it. Indeed there were peaceful protests that day, and extremely violent rioters as well. Suggesting the 2,000 people who broke into the capital building, and F'n trashed the place was a peaceful protest, we both know THAT is MSN denial at it's best!!!

After a bill to form a bicameral committee to investigate the attack passed the House by 252–175, McCarthy block the vote in the Senate to cover up their election LIES!!! In the bipartisan investigation you call a "J6 Kangaroo Kommittee", Pelosi appointed eight members, seven Democrats and one Republican, yes it was Joe McCarthy she appointed, and he announced five more Republicans. When their investigation was completed in 2022, this bipartisan committee voted unanimously to refer Trump to the U.S. DOJ for prosecution. Yes, it was this committee, and not Biden who recommended charges; including obstruction of an official proceeding; conspiracy to defraud the United States; conspiracy to make a false statement; and attempts to "incite", "assist", "aid or comfort" an insurrection. Obstruction and conspiracy to defraud were also the recommended charges for Eastman who was Trump's legal counsel. Yes, the same guy who was disbarred for advising the POTUS on a non-peaceful way to stay in power. 

This is the latest, YES conservative news, came after Johnson released the FULL VENUE of the J6 videos, that the libtards were keeping from us...................

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/the-real-story-of-jan-6-documentary-4596670?utm_source=News&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2023-12-16-2&est=YFNjZOwWeUrftoDOvU%2FXgIDeUpxGhU5nc%2FsP%2BkVEsSK55FHGe6XItglENPLTnEM%3D

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Duncan said:

Newsome seems to be campaigning pretty hard for someone who is not running.  I'd actually prefer Biden.  Kamala couldnt even win California during her ten minute presidential campaign.

I'll agree with Biden rather than Newsom that's for sure. The only advantage to Newsom running is most of this country knows what he's all about. I'm guessing he'd get smoked by his opponent no matter who it was.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, yenpit said:

This is the latest, YES conservative news, came after Johnson released the FULL VENUE of the J6 videos, that the libtards were keeping from us...................

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/the-real-story-of-jan-6-documentary-4596670?utm_source=News&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2023-12-16-2&est=YFNjZOwWeUrftoDOvU%2FXgIDeUpxGhU5nc%2FsP%2BkVEsSK55FHGe6XItglENPLTnEM%3D

No man that was a bipartisan committee and nobody held a grudge against the accused. Wouldn't it be nice if somebody in our Government with any pull actually looked into that mess ? The things we might learn. Complete and total honesty. Never mind, won't ever happen.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, john510 said:

No man that was a bipartisan committee and nobody held a grudge against the accused. Wouldn't it be nice if somebody in our Government with any pull actually looked into that mess ? The things we might learn. Complete and total honesty. Never mind, won't ever happen.

I can see Trump & Vivek doing so, but I just don't have much faith in any other GOP candidate doing it & SURELY no dem candidate!!  If the dems win, it will ALL simply get buried..............🙄

1 minute ago, yenpit said:

I can see Trump & Vivek doing so, but I just don't have much faith in any other GOP candidate doing it & SURELY no dem candidate!!  If the dems win, it will ALL simply get buried..............🙄

Trump would get zero cooperation from anybody if he tried. Even from his own party. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, john510 said:

Trump would get zero cooperation from anybody if he tried. Even from his own party. 

Yup, possibly, but it takes someone with the balls, to at least TRY to go up against the left agenda of the J6 debacle!!  I like DeSantis & he has shown balls for his state, but I have lost some faith in his ability to truly knock down the walls of the left.................. 🙄  

4 hours ago, yenpit said:

I watched your vid, and lost count of how many times they said stupid shit like "I think it, I heard that, this should have, I'm starting to believe", so on and so on. If you really wanted to know WTF happened, you can read 879 pages of evidence published by Republicans, and think for yourself. You can read the Colorado Supreme Court decision to disqualify Trump from running for office. You can ask yourself, why did a Republican majority block a bipartisan, independent commission that would have investigated Jan 6 more broadly? Apparently, if you believe Trump is be crucified by gender fluid, Palestinian love'n, pansy woke haters, your curiosity can easily be satisfied with a bunch of feckless anecdotal opinions. 

Screen Shot 2023-12-19 at 7.40.33 PM.png

Edited by paradime
18 hours ago, Duncan said:

These idiot pro Palestinian protesters are now heckling Alec Baldwin.  Apparently, they don't realize he's a Democratic lunatic..

He's also strongly anti-gun, anti-NRA who shot and killed someone when playing around with a handgun..

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6343481033112

Ever notice how pro-Palestinian protest always seem to turn violent,

while pro-Israel ones aren't?

• Like 4
13 hours ago, paradime said:

You can read the Colorado Supreme Court decision to disqualify Trump from running for office. 

You can continue to try and shroud yourself in your "I am so unbiased and only use facts, so I can pronounce the correct and proper judgment on everything" approach, but not working for me.

Regarding the comment quoted above, how exactly does this particular court, not truly judging the legal merit of an actual outcome of a court case proving such, get to unilaterally pronounce  "yup, he led an insurrection, we said so".  Doesn't strike me as procedurally proper nor in their jurisdiction.  If in fact this becomes determined in a real (i.e. not a Garland DOJ kangaroo court case) that Trump in fact did so, then I could see they have the right to restrict him from their own state ballot.  Without that, no basis. 

Multiple other state courts have already declined these motions.  Why does this one get your approval and acceptance?  Do those judgments have any merit on your scale?

You could also more effectively demonstrate non-partisanship by not engaging in ad-hominem attacks.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, paradime said:

I watched your vid, and lost count of how many times they said stupid shit like "I think it, I heard that, this should have, I'm starting to believe", so on and so on. If you really wanted to know WTF happened, you can read 879 pages of evidence published by Republicans, and think for yourself. You can read the Colorado Supreme Court decision to disqualify Trump from running for office. You can ask yourself, why did a Republican majority block a bipartisan, independent commission that would have investigated Jan 6 more broadly? Apparently, if you believe Trump is be crucified by gender fluid, Palestinian love'n, pansy woke haters, your curiosity can easily be satisfied with a bunch of feckless anecdotal opinions. 

Screen Shot 2023-12-19 at 7.40.33 PM.png

Right back atcha P!! 😜 (yup, that's all I got fer ya!)

I spent some time reading the CO State Supreme Court ruling...

Its a massive pile of horse shit.

They stayed their own ruling pending an overturn by the SCOTUS, and even went as far as to put a permanent stay rule on their own ruling if the SCOTUS doesn't take this up by Jan-4... An injunctive stay says that they know their ruling is without precedence or historic merit, but it gives the media headlines to blast far and wide for people to be happy or sad over. 

This is blatant election interference. What will people do if they think Trump is not on the ballot come the General Election? They wont vote..

Goal of this type of action:

-Disenfranchise voters in CO.

-Incite a violent reaction from the less intellectual more emotional among MAGA.

-Send a message to other state courts to take up this same strategy.

-give comfort to the TDS people that think this is all ethical. 

Reality:

Even with this ruling the GOP doesn't need to hold a public ballot primary to have Trump on the General Ballot. They just need to caucus for any state that pulls this illegal action. The ruling was only based on the Primary Public Ballot NOT the General. They even state that Trump will remain on the ballot should the GOP nominate him. 

I am so disappointed in people right now.  Nobody goes to the source for the information they have opinions about. Its totally outsourced to them and people have no issue with that...Disgusting...

Post note:

Paradime you're BIAS as fuck. I get your sentiment, but you're hardwired more to the left side of politics and try as you might cannot argue your way out of it. Own it and be proud of it, because it just looks dumb when you say you aren't. You're a rational west coast lefty though, kind of like a Jimmy Dore. 

• Like 5