• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Β 

Β 

That AI shit is scary!! Imagine all the gullible naive morons that can't decipher that this kind of "image manipulation" is made up!!  That said, this is hilarious!!!!!!!! 🀣

• Like 1
2 hours ago, yenpit said:

Yup, liberal state & it is seriously starting to show it!Β  πŸ˜‘πŸ™„πŸ˜œ

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  At least all those Prius & Tesla owners are saving the planet

for the rest of us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, yenpit said:

Β 

That AI shit is scary!! Imagine all the gullible naive morons that can't decipher that this kind of "image manipulation" is made up!!  That said, this is hilarious!!!!!!!! 🀣

They don't even need AI for the gullible naive morons.Just have them watch the news for "made up"Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 8/26/2023 at 5:50 AM, datzenmike said:

Β 

Need a Brandon one.

Β 

You can just show videos of him answering questions.Β  No need for AI to help him look bad.Β  He's doing just fine all by himself.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 5

There's something to be said for being able to sample every depraved, abhorrent, deviant, loathsome and repulsive pleasure the world has to offer. Conforming to societal mores will stress you and shorten your life. Never deny yourself anything.

Β 

When the cockroaches have their time and eventually die out there will still be Kieth.

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, datzenmike said:

There's something to be said for being able to sample every depraved, abhorrent, deviant, loathsome and repulsive pleasure the world has to offer. Conforming to societal mores will stress you and shorten your life. Never deny yourself anything.

Β 

When the cockroaches have their time and eventually die out there will still be Kieth.

Β 

I thought you were talking about Mich the whole time.

3 hours ago, paradime said:

Not Jagger, I thought you were talking about Mitch McConnell.

Β 

Mick Jagger exercises, a lot and performs yoga and Pilates.

I would bet he has a disciplined diet as well and probably refrains from drugs and Alcohol .

Β 

Mitch McConnel likes his Kentucky bourbon, a quote " The best way to drink it, in my opinion, is to make a Manhattan, which is a combination of bourbon and other unknown substances," McConnell told Yahoo News' Olivier Knox in an interview last year. "Drop a couple of cherries on top of it, make sure there's ice there, and it's a terrific drink around Christmastime, which I frequently offer to my guests."

I would bet exercise and a healthy diet are not at the top of his priorities.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1