1 hour ago, john510 said:

Are you sure the Republican establishment backed Trump.He sure didn't get much support with the things he wanted to do.There's a long list of Republicans that turned against him.And you guys that say Trump would have been richer if he did this or that are just looking for something to say in a negative manner about him.It was his money,he did well with it and maybe playing the stock market wasn't his thing.You realize he could have been richer or flat out broke playing the market ? 

They sure didn't want him to begin with but his popularity gave them no choice. Shit he became a Republican because the Dems wouldn't let him play. He won against Hillary because the general population hated her. 4 years later the role was reversed and the general population votes him out because they hated him. Then as a parting gift he shits in the election punch bowl. Hate the old Bag Hillary but at least she accepted losing.

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

They sure didn't want him to begin with but his popularity gave them no choice. Shit he became a Republican because the Dems wouldn't let him play. He won against Hillary because the general population hated her. 4 years later the role was reversed and the general population votes him out because they hated him. Then as a parting gift he shits in the election punch bowl. Hate the old Bag Hillary but at least she accepted losing.

LOL.Hillary still hasn't accepted that loss.Trump could/might gain voters if he would just say he lost in the last election.But he won't.He's not quite there yet as a professional politician.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, john510 said:

Are you sure the Republican establishment backed Trump.He sure didn't get much support with the things he wanted to do.There's a long list of Republicans that turned against him.And you guys that say Trump would have been richer if he did this or that are just looking for something to say in a negative manner about him.It was his money,he did well with it and maybe playing the stock market wasn't his thing.You realize he could have been richer or flat out broke playing the market ? 

Yes, I'm sure that "As long as he appointed conservative judges, got Republicans elected, and rich people got richer, the Republican establishment backed his crazy shit show." And of course, when he failed to meet their expectations, the establishment dropped him like a hot potato. Who knows, maybe he's being made the fall guy so the right power establishment can pin it all on him.

I thought my point about Trump not being a successful businessman was pretty fair. I realize he could have gone flat out broke playing the market. I also realize that if he invested it in conservative bluechip stocks he'd be 5X richer than he got by risking his money on a long list of failed businesses. 

3 hours ago, john510 said:

If your dad had given you millions of dollars would it be "your money" ? 

It would still be the money he gave to me. He would be the source. Big difference in having actually worked and earned it. Talk about loosing someone else's money.

From a Forbes article, pay walled after 4 free articles.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2021/10/11/its-official-trump-would-be-richer-if-he-had-just-invested-his-inheritance-into-the-sp500/?sh=48c1d2591c48

TRUMP VERSUS THE S&P 500

Forbes estimates the size of Donald Trump’s fortune twice a year, as represented by the green bars. Before the pandemic, Trump was worth far more than what he would have been if he had put his father’s funds into the S&P 500, a hypothetical amount symbolized by the black line cutting through the bars. After Covid struck, however, Trump’s business deflated while the market soared, meaning Trump would now be richer if he had just invested it all in the S&P 500.

Trump Vs Stocks.jpg

Who can know for sure? Maybe he would have been a genius on the stock market but he liked extending himself to match his ego. That may have been a bad strategy, but do egomaniacs dispassionately criticize themselves and recognize this blind spot in themselves? Do insane people know that they are insane? $500 million? I would have just stayed home and debauched myself. 

can you read this?

14 hours ago, john510 said:

LOL.Hillary still hasn't accepted that loss.Trump could/might gain voters if he would just say he lost in the last election.But he won't.He's not quite there yet as a professional politician.

He says he lost "by a whisker here and a whisker there". He may still fundraise on "muh stolen election!" To the maga crowd but he's admitted legit defeat before the MSM.

11 hours ago, Ooph! said:

From a Forbes article, pay walled after 4 free articles.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2021/10/11/its-official-trump-would-be-richer-if-he-had-just-invested-his-inheritance-into-the-sp500/?sh=48c1d2591c48

TRUMP VERSUS THE S&P 500

Forbes estimates the size of Donald Trump’s fortune twice a year, as represented by the green bars. Before the pandemic, Trump was worth far more than what he would have been if he had put his father’s funds into the S&P 500, a hypothetical amount symbolized by the black line cutting through the bars. After Covid struck, however, Trump’s business deflated while the market soared, meaning Trump would now be richer if he had just invested it all in the S&P 500.

Trump Vs Stocks.jpg

And this is just a narrow 3 year period of time. Trump's been receiving trust fund money from his dad's real estate business since he was 5 yrs old, and received the bulk of his dad's estate 24 yrs ago after he passed away, totaling $420m. In 2022 (post covid), dude lost $700m on stable genius moves like Truth Social. This is not good business sense, and if he were on The Operates he would have fired himself. 

Edited by paradime
5 hours ago, paradime said:

And this is just a narrow 3 year period of time. Trump's been receiving trust fund money from his dad's real estate business since he was 5 yrs old, and received the bulk of his dad's estate 24 yrs ago after he passed away, totaling $420m. In 2022 (post covid), dude lost $700m on stable genius moves like Truth Social. This is not good business sense, and if he were on The Operates he would have fired himself. 

You're cracking me up.Wasn't Trump very rich a lot more than 24 years ago ? I'm just curious how rich you are considering your criticism of a very wealthy man.How are your many businesses doing ? LOL.

Edited by john510
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

He says he lost "by a whisker here and a whisker there". He may still fundraise on "muh stolen election!" To the maga crowd but he's admitted legit defeat before the MSM.

I've never heard Trump admit he lost.If he did good for him.

• Like 1

If he does it's always with the caveat "But they cheated and we lost.  Everyone knows it."  Which they do, if they have functioning brains.  All the three am flips, confessions of truck drivers admitting to hauling loads of dodgy ballots, 2000 mules, covering the windows of the counting stations.  All circumstantial, but it will get you slotted in a heartbeat if you're doing porridge.  The Bart Simpson "I didn't do it nobody saw me you can't prove anything" defense doesn't always stand up in the real world, unless you have all the major player in on the fix.

Catturd had a pretty good podcast today on the fallout from the Biden treason hearings.  Ukraine and China got a pretty good return on their investment.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, john510 said:

You're cracking me up.Wasn't Trump very rich a lot more than 24 years ago ? I'm just curious how rich you are considering your criticism of a very wealthy man.How are your many businesses doing ? LOL.

Dude, you're trowing out soft pitches now. Obviously, you must have completely blacked out LOL'n before reading the part where I said "Trump's been receiving trust fund money from his dad's real estate business since he was 5 yrs old" We all know that entitled POS was born with a silver shovel in his mouth, so what's your point here? In relative financial terms, I started with NOTHING, and I paid for my education. so yes, sense you're comparing a blueberry to a watermelon, my businesses and my fortune have done much better than Trumps by comparison.

Because I know how to negotiate and honor my contracts, I've never been sued for anything, or sued anyone to get my way. Unlike Trump, I know how to treat people and their property with respect, so I've also never been held criminally liable, indicted, or arrested for anything. I have ZERO respect though, for a cheapskate billionaire who holds fund raisers to beg working class people to pay for his his legal mess. Trump's fund raising is his most successful business yet. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, paradime said:

Dude, you're trowing out soft pitches now. Obviously, you must have completely blacked out LOL'n before reading the part where I said "Trump's been receiving trust fund money from his dad's real estate business since he was 5 yrs old" We all know that entitled POS was born with a silver shovel in his mouth, so what's your point here? In relative financial terms, I started with NOTHING, and I paid for my education. so yes, sense you're comparing a blueberry to a watermelon, my businesses and my fortune have done much better than Trumps by comparison.

Because I know how to negotiate and honor my contracts, I've never been sued for anything, or sued anyone to get my way. Unlike Trump, I know how to treat people and their property with respect, so I've also never been held criminally liable, indicted, or arrested for anything. I have ZERO respect though, for a cheapskate billionaire who holds fund raisers to beg working class people to pay for his his legal mess. Trump's fund raising is his most successful business yet. 

You might have TDS.

• Haha 1

Isn't it correct to question the election results in a democracy? If you have reasons to do so? Overturning the election that is corrupt or questionable is the right thing. What happened to those voting stations that closed and pulled out boxes of votes from under the table? Biden getting 80 million votes right there is a red flag.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, john510 said:

You might have TDS.

I get it, I didn't drink the MAGA Kool-Aid, so obviously I suffer from TDS. And maybe if he's reelected I'll be locked up for being the raving lunatic who's been critical of Great Leader for 40 years. Keep up the good fight and send your money, so Trump can fix everything and make America his again.