Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, frankendat said:

Ahem, urban dictionary provided the unrefined definition, those with direct experience and taste, know the first word is "Butt" (some debate, as too use of second "t")

I have NEVER heard anyone call it bum

• Like 1
5 hours ago, angliagt said:

Maybe if he was gay,& "married" he would've gotten released? 

White and gay-no way

A minimum two modifiers are necessary to tolerate whiteness and an additional two modifiers are necessary to tolerate maleness.(1)

(1)Claiming, or living as, a different gender is allowed for one of the maleness modifiers. Unless evidence of differing gender is presented using historical stereotypes, as those depictions have been deemed sexist.

NOTE: The preceding requirements are for tolerance, acceptance is not included

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Skib said:

I have NEVER heard anyone call it bum

I mostly hear Bum Fuck Nowhere ....... or name of where ever deemed remote. May be a regional Canadian thing. Have never heard Bum Fuck Egypt before, and it's really not the asshole of nowhere. I can think of dozens or more deserving places to be called Bum (or Butt) Fuck.

19 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I mostly hear Bum Fuck Nowhere ....... or name of where ever deemed remote. May be a regional Canadian thing. Have never heard Bum Fuck Egypt before, and it's really not the asshole of nowhere. I can think of dozens or more deserving places to be called Bum (or Butt) Fuck.

It's a lot of useless desert, it's wandered around by the Israelites for 40 years, and it's one of the only real middle eastern countries you learn about in early education, so it wouldn't be unusual for someone to consider it the middle of nowhere.  

In my experience growing up within earshot of the San Diego Marine Recruit Depot during the 70s, BFE didn't mean "nowhere" per say, rather "the wrong place". Such as "I was trying to find a Kohler thermostatic shower valve at Home Depot and wound up in BFE." I've been to Egypt, and the entire country is the train-wreck house  fixtures/plumbing isle.

Edited by paradime
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, thisismatt said:

It's a lot of useless desert, it's wandered around by the Israelites for 40 years, and it's one of the only real middle eastern countries you learn about in early education, so it wouldn't be unusual for someone to consider it the middle of nowhere.  

While much of it is 'useless desert' it is the home to a long lasting civilization with great works and agriculture. As I said there are places far more 'useless', remote and inhospitable. Egypt is far from being BFNowhere. Afghanistan would be a good example. Easter Island another.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

While much of it is 'useless desert' it is the home to a long lasting civilization with great works and agriculture. As I said there are places far more 'useless', remote and inhospitable. Egypt is far from being BFNowhere. Afghanistan would be a good example. Easter Island another.

The term BFE is not referring to the country's historical significance though. 

FjfUgjSX0AMOakG.jpeg.thumb.jpg.7feaccbf4378e09e390638c7821054c7.jpgThe second Sam Brinton luggage thievery makes me wonder if the dude aint stalking chicks in the airport pre-flight, making note of the similarities in his build and theirs + their respective luggage and then hijacks their luggage at the end destination on the carousel. Dude's crossdressing doesn't bother me (he's actually pretty snazzy in that regard) but I think he's actually some form of stalker+thief combo and that's disturbing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Egypt is simply not a good example of bum fuck status. There are worse better examples.

There are in deed more deserving places of being called a bum "fucked" place (SF for instance), but for what ever reason, those who coined the fraise felt contemporary Egypt had earned this enduring title. Now I'm nort a political scientist but possibly if they discovered oil in 1970 instead of Anwar Sadat they might have gotten a more favorable status. 

1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

FjfUgjSX0AMOakG.jpeg.thumb.jpg.7feaccbf4378e09e390638c7821054c7.jpgThe second Sam Brinton luggage thievery makes me wonder if the dude aint stalking chicks in the airport pre-flight, making note of the similarities in his build and theirs + their respective luggage and then hijacks their luggage at the end destination on the carousel. Dude's crossdressing doesn't bother me (he's actually pretty snazzy in that regard) but I think he's actually some form of stalker+thief combo and that's disturbing.

Well,since I "Identify as Black" (today),& am from California,where's MY money? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

We try hard to keep political stuff out of our work place.  Of 4, we have 1 liberal who supports this "administration", but we all try to just let him do his thing.  Today, I'm texting a buddy who works at FERC, we are laughing over this Sam Brinton mess, I had Googled that weirdo, had a pic up on my PC screen.  Liberal employee (he is a buddy!) walks in, says "Ooooooo, she's kinda cute in a weird way!" I laugh and said "SHE??".  He says "Oh, that's a guy?  Huh!"  I said "THAT "guy" works in a higher position at the Energy Commission!  THAT "guy" has big responsibilities in that position & THAT is how he dresses for work & how he got hired!"  His response was priceless.........."Oh, so you don't think he is capable?"  "Ummmmm, no, he is obviously mentally ill!"  He just shrugged, turned & walked away!  🤪😆😝

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hey, if you were to tell everyone that you identify as a bull and wear a bell, sooner or later you'd be committed for observation. I mean that's just plain weird right? Harmless I guess as long as he doesn't try to sell the milk.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, paradime said:

There are in deed more deserving places of being called a bum "fucked" place (SF for instance), but for what ever reason, those who coined the fraise felt contemporary Egypt had earned this enduring title. Now I'm nort a political scientist but possibly if they discovered oil in 1970 instead of Anwar Sadat they might have gotten a more favorable status. 

Point is Afghanistan & Easter Island weren't likely on the radar of whoever coined the phrase in the 80's, and egypt was likely as BFE as alpha centari. 

• Like 1
On 12/2/2022 at 11:39 PM, Dguy210 said:

I had forgotten about the mandatory voluntary payroll deductions for charity. I forget which shady org ran that but they pushed for 100% at our workplace and I outright said NO under pressure from our manager. I had zero fucks left for that place by that time so was mostly just enjoying fucking with him at that point. As he would look bad not getting the 100% he asked what it would take for me to agree and I said he would need to cover the amount being removed himself as it was his idea. I made him pay me out of his pocket up front for the next year for me to signup. 

fucktards WTF is mandatory voluntary its like we don't require it but its mandatory 

• Like 1