Project "MX520" TOP SECRET

Bob3

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bobbo... as I've been looking at a couple pickup options on the interwebs currently to start my own build on, it got me thinking about the MiniTruckin' shoot we did last year. Since the article never ran before the mag went under, should I forward it along to hopefully get published elsewhere, or would you like me to just flood this build thread with pretty pictures? Your choice, as it's your truck obviously, but I'm sure you'll get plenty of input from the peanut gallery here as well. ;)
Lemme know.

• Like 3

Over a quarter of a million views, that's a lot of lurking.

I bet not a lot have read the whole thing, that's a lot of reading, I have, but it's to much to remember. :lol:

I say open the flood gates. :)

What a great thread, I bet there is only a handful of threads out there that are so well documented from start to finish, and the result is a masterpiece.  :thumbup:

• Like 3

Hey Bobbo... as I've been looking at a couple pickup options on the interwebs currently to start my own build on, it got me thinking about the MiniTruckin' shoot we did last year. Since the article never ran before the mag went under, should I forward it along to hopefully get published elsewhere, or would you like me to just flood this build thread with pretty pictures? Your choice, as it's your truck obviously, but I'm sure you'll get plenty of input from the peanut gallery here as well. ;)

Lemme know.

I say flood it!

• Like 1

I didn't know that MiniTruckin' was gone.  I think it's friggin' awesome that the pics didn't die with it!!!!  Great spread!  We get to see a lot more pics this way than in the mag!  Thanks guys!!!!! 

Bob....you're smiling as if life is pretty dang close to perfect!!! :) 

• Like 4

I didn't know that MiniTruckin' was gone.  I think it's friggin' awesome that the pics didn't die with it!!!!  Great spread!  We get to see a lot more pics this way than in the mag!  Thanks guys!!!!! 

Bob....you're smiling as if life is pretty dang close to perfect!!! :)

He is smiling because he can do donuts anytime he wants and there is no cop going to write him a ticket for reckless driving, they write tickets for it now even if your in a parking lot around here.

• Like 2

He is smiling because he can do donuts anytime he wants and there is no cop going to write him a ticket for reckless driving, they write tickets for it now even if your in a parking lot around here.

Don't you know fun is illegal?

Fantastic pictures, love it.

• Like 1