Project "MX520" TOP SECRET

Bob3

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to clutter Bob's thread.

Took my mom out to HPR. This was about 2 months before she passed away.

The guy wanted to take it easy on her, but she kept telling him to go faster. 80 yrs old.

DSC00398.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Just got back from Good Guys, The MX520 wasted it's class, and was only 2 seconds behind the overall fastest, which was a tube chassis NASCAR type with a pickup body on it. By the time I got there Bob  already had the class win in the bag, and was just playing around taking people for rides while everyone else was trying to improve their times.

I tried to post pics, but it will not let me, don't know why, photo bucket has changed since I last posted, but don't know if that is why, used the url like I used too. someone please help? I got some good pics to share!

On photolame, after you upload the photo into your album, click on the photo you want to post, you will see another larger version of your photo then, along the top above the photo, there will be a bunch of symbols, one will look like a chain link, click on that and pick the IMG code, paste that code on your reply/post.

It's not a very good photo hosting service anymore, you can only copy one link at a time now, so after you paste a code, then cancel/delete that code, then click on the arrow for the next or previous photo, and then repeat.

On photolame, after you upload the photo into your album, click on the photo you want to post, you will see another larger version of your photo then, along the top above the photo, there will be a bunch of symbols, one will look like a chain link, click on that and pick the IMG code, paste that code on your reply/post.

It's not a very good photo hosting service anymore, you can only copy one link at a time now, so after you paste a code, then cancel/delete that code, then click on the arrow for the next or previous photo, and then repeat.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is an email I got over the weekend:

"Hey Bob, I just wanted to know if you'd be interested in doing a photoshoot for MiniTruckin' Magazine on your 520. One of their guys saw a picture of it on Instagram and they are interested in putting togather a feature on it if you're available."

I think I will tell them yes. I have been waiting until the header is done . . . but everything else is good. Should I wait or just do it?

• Like 1