• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you say ZOOM ZOOM? :D

Sweet vids, dude!

w00t.gif

Yeah what ^ he said, completly awsome!!

Thanks guys!

Tommy and I had fun making those. I'm working on a longer video now. I hope to post it tonight.

Stay tuned. ;)

That is awesome Bob, looks like the will to live made you flinch, or he got so close it knocked the camera over.

When that backend looks like it's coming your way, I'd be moving out of the way, cause that hunk of metal is going to win that fight, EVERYTIME, at just about any speed.:lol: :lol:

This is such a awesome truck, 55 pages of it, I am certainly glad I found it way early, when it was being built, as reading it now will take hours, although I did not belong to Ratsun then, I still followed the build.

When you get right down to it, this build inspired me to build my 521 kingcab diesel truck, which was also started before Ratsun(about three months before I joined), as what I did is simple, compared to this build.

Did the rear cover make any differance in top speed or fuel mileage?

• 4 weeks later...

LOL !

You need to get out this spring and go for a ride!

Hope you are feeling better!

Just tell me when! I still need to stop by some time and pick your brain about miata info when ever you can find some time. Looks like I will finally be going back to work soon.

just read the whole 55 pages. almost happy i stayed home with my sick daughter today. Amazing results.

Thanks!

It was fun to build and it's even more fun now!

I plan to do more videos this summer. I was approached by a few magazines over the years during the build. I think I will let them know that it is done and see if we can get this old Datsun some more attention! ;)

You guys are right about the camera being "blown over"! We had a little cone that held the camera and we stuck it at the edge of the track and it was tossed around by the wind as the truck flew by. It was way too close for me to stand there! :crying: