Datsuns in movies...............

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was watching Emergency! rerun yesterday and saw a white 240Z, not listed on the IMCDB. It was decked out it in front of a church with the typical "just married" garb. The rescued person was a woman who passed out at her own wedding.

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Was watching Emergency! rerun yesterday and saw a white 240Z, not listed on the IMCDB. It was decked out it in front of a church with the typical "just married" garb. The rescued person was a woman who passed out at her own wedding.

The old shows,have so MANY Datsuns...

brings one back in time :w00t:

Your father and I,we want to make a present to you.We want to get you out of that junker.What junker?That.- We want to buy you a new car.- That's right.A new car?Why would I want a new car?Datsun runs great.Do you think I want some fancy boat?Are you worriedwhat the neighbors might think?

...and then

intothewilddatsun4.5766.jpg

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/36369-into-the-wild-datsun-b210/

• 2 weeks later...

Watched "Glory Daze" with Ben Affleck. One of the main characters drives around in a carmel colored Datsun 720. Theres also a seen where they pass a parched red 620 with a camper top. 

Also watched "Hit and Run" with Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell. While driving through town they pass a cornflower blue Datsun 720.