620 king cab window gaskets

dat620

Put me down for a set, My 620 KC had the windows out when I bought it and I didn't get the seals(maybe 2 if they are reasonably priced)

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

i am awaiting a phone call as i type, they r supposed to let me know when to expect a set to test fit my truck, then after i ck them out , i will give the nod to produce them, and thx for all the support, and i will be taking orders real soon, again thx tom:)

• 3 weeks later...

I tell ya, I don't think I can wait for these things. I'll get some when they do get finished, but, has anyone used any other type of weatherstripping to mount the 1/4 glass? I thought I remember someone saying on a thread about using some type of windshield rubber and it working well.

• 3 months later...

hello every one, i had the pleasure of hearing from the gasket manufacturer this past friday, the project is on a temporary hold due to them being short on work, due to the economic slow down, it seems to me that now would be the correct time to finish the seals project, but hey i'm not the company boss, i did inform them that we are at about 150 sets, not pieces but sets, then they come back to me and say, oh, we are going to sema and we will get back to you in 2 weeks after we get back and get settled in, and i asked what has all that got to do with my project which by the way has been in progress for 1 year to date, and the response was, we'll get to them soon...WHAT I ASKED???? a short while back you told me in a couple weeks i would have samples to ck out and try, that was 3 months ago, and the same 3 months before that you told me i would have samples, then you said you had a problem with the molds, now you'll get to them. but what choice do i have, this company was the only one of four i contacted that said they were interested. so there you have it in a nut shell, we/ i am still waiting, again sorry for the delays as it is out of my hands, but what can i do, there is really no else that is making them. if u can hang in there as i have been waiting also, as i too am nearing completion of my king kab project. thx tom:)

that is the very same thing i thought, but as stated, i do not run the company, but i did get another call yesterday and they are moving forward with the project, found out the guy in charge of r & d dropped the ball so to say, well he is no longer there with the company, and my contact has been given sole project managment status, and he assures me that i/we will have gaskets very soon, they will try to update the molding problem and then proceed with prototypes, i will let you all know, and yes it has been a very long time, but think of it this way, it has only been 1 year with them, i have been doing the research and calling and arrangements for about 3 years, so 1 year is nothing compared to all the no's i got before. so stay tuned and i/we will see it thru, as there does not seem to be any place else that wants to do this. thx tom:)

• 4 weeks later...

just heard from the seal manufacturer, we will have a sample for me to try by this friday or monday, they r shipping to me today, all should be good, i will let u all know, either by the weekend or by next tuesday depending on when i get the seal..tom :D