620 king cab window gaskets

dat620

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been talking with a guy on ebay that is selling weatherstripping and he told me he was going to have 1/4 glass rubbers available soon. I tryed to get him to go ahead and just sell me a set now before he listed them and he told me they would be available soon. I didn't push the issue, so if it's true then we'll all know when we see it.

• 3 weeks later...

yes, heard from them today, they r ready to do a trial run in about 1 wk, said if all goes well i should have a set to try in aprox 3 weaks, they r test fitting the mold now, and will let me know shortly how it's going , they said all is good , just got off the phone with r& d head tech, according to him all is well, sorry it may take a little longer , but hey we can't get them any where else, and i would rather wait for quality parts just a bit more, rather than buy junk, and have it fall apart in short time, espc. here in the phx az heat.:) thx tom

• 2 weeks later...

they r still cking molds again, they did not fit together properly, then it was turkey day, they will get back to me, this week or next, i will keep ya'll posted, i am so hyped up about this, finally new king kab seals on the horizon..:D

buying from me, as i have to order 50 sets, plus mold costs, but they will be available as cheap as i can do..plus shipping will be low as they weigh hardly nothing, and the post office is way cheaper than ups, or fed ex..unless anyone has thier own shipping preferance..i can't wait i'm stoked over this..:D

at the moment no, but i promise they will be available to you all fairly cheap, i am in the same boat as u all, i'm not rich either, just blessed to have made the correct contact, with the correct company, i thank GOD for that..:), now that oil and by products have dropped in price that should help out greatly..:D i will keep u all posted as i know more, so shall u all.

if there less expencive then the others ive been seeing around this here internet contraption im in

Keep in mind those prices are for parts they no longer carry....those peeps should fix there catalogs... :rolleyes:

right now only seals with out trim, but if enough demand, we could get it done, again would need , seal in good to great condition, glass u can do with out, and a minimum of 50 orders, with that said, i don't know what mold cost would be, but as i dicussed with the r&d head , the trim type of gasket would be harder to make mold for, because it's a two fold type of mold as they call it, 1 part presses gasket, next part presses trim recess, that gets costly, i was asking for the 1/4 seals with trim, and after he explained the process, i decided that with out trim would be better for now..:), i should hopefully be getting a set to try within 2 weeks, yea!!!!!!:D i'll keep u all posted..tom

• 2 weeks later...

just got an update, they r going to try a couple sets after new year, everything seems to be going ok, just need a little longer to finish a few things up with molds, then on to test fitting, i will keep u all posted :D

• 3 weeks later...

just got off phone with the manufacturer, they are done with molds, next week they will press a set for me to try...yea :D, i'll keep u all posted..:D