12th annual Canby Datsun show and camp, June 9,10,11th

Guest Mojo510

That's right folks, the 2017 Canby Datsun car show is happening the second weekend in June, 9th, 10th and 11th. Same great show as last year as there will be minimal changes. This will be a more kid friendly show for those Datsun families attending. No preregistration again this year!

Our web site will be updated with all the details after the first of the year. Camping, show, banquet dinner, raffle prizes and Datsun people. Hope to see all you guys and gals.

Steven Pepka

DNW

Nope. Still don't see any mention of price. 

No matter how many times I re-quote it, the prices will still not show up, nor mention them. 

Thank you for playing but your princess is in another castle.

Didn't say anything about prices. I said...

It has everything to do with the show and the pricing.

It mentions not much changing from last year (it could be inferred the prices will be similar) and the 'details' will be updated in the new year. Well not much left to update but pricing and even I can read between the lines here. Are you saying the event is free??? I would doubt that.

Again I say, once the prices are announced this 'compliant' of mine is moot till next Canby. The time for expressing opinions is here and now, before they are finalized. Camping should be all inclusive as it has always been, until last year. The 25% increase for camping does not hold up as far as increased costs. This was about the only sensible thing said to me to explain the 'fee' and I shot holes in it. The rest was pissing and moaning about moderating and how things are run here. If you want to discuss the previous year's extra cost to enter, and how wrong I think it is, I am more than willing to continue. Thank-you once again for dragging this out.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't need to. Said it all in second post. Perhaps it was a bit bold? Well tough shit. Steve is a politician and by definition thick skinned.

I'm expressing MY opinion not everyone else's. I'm doing this for ME. There are a few members who have shown some agreement and I bet they didn't know about the others. Here is where they found out. People should think about this. They shouldn't get pissed off and they shouldn't let it get personal. 14 pages should say it's important to me and I'm sticking to my guns. Do what you want, my path is clear.      .

I am expressing MY opinion Mike.

its trivial money, the folks at datsuns northwest have yet to include pricing, you have a issue,take it up with them,or park/camp in the lot across the street.

let the rest of us,try to enjoy the ride. you can have the bumpy one,that is your choice.but leave us out of it,and this canby done with what has been suggested many times over

Have a great night

its trivial money, the folks at datsuns northwest have yet to include pricing, you have a issue,take it up with them,or park/camp in the lot across the street.

let the rest of us,try to enjoy the ride. you can have the bumpy one,that is your choice.but leave us out of it,and this canby done with what has been suggested many times over

Have a great night

Does this mean Lou will be seen at Canby 2017?

• Like 1

Have a great night

Not so much the amount, it's having to pay it on top of camping fee. In the past camping was all inclusive. Last time you went it was, if you had gone last year, you would have had to pay just to access the spot you paid for. So how fucked is that? 

"let the rest of us enjoy the ride" "leave us out of it" Us???? what do you mean US? You don't speak for all the campers, hell, you don't even go. If you actually had gone to Canby lately this might carry more weight with me, as it is, you can just simply not open this thread if you find it bumpy. You can't, you enjoy the keyboard drama you stir up.

Once again you bring nothing to the table about the pricing of camping, just bitching about not wanting to hear about it. Convince me this entrance fee is justified and fair. Show me how waiting for the 2017 price for camping to be posted will solve the problem.  If it isn't brought up now, discussed now, before it's posted, how will it be changed??..... Later???? right. It will be too late.

So try to make the trip to Canby this year lou (and others) and get involved. See if you can choke down this extra pay to enter on top of camping. Anyone else that doesn't attend Canby who wants to tell me to STFU????? You know who you are. It's easy to sit at home and bitch about nothing. I'm here to correct something and you..... you do nothing, you do less than nothing, you do worse than nothing! Stay at homes that comment on Canby?..... That's a good one. Come to Canby and impress me for a change.

Steve will have a nice long post to read. Couldn't have done it without you all. 

• Like 1

Yes there is an official one started by Steve Pepka last December. It's right here.. http://community.ratsun.net/topic/71095-12th-annual-canby-datsun-show-and-camp-june-91011th/ ...  It was rushed to post because many were not seeing any updates on their website. Because of this it is not complete but will be updated ASAP.

This one ...  http://community.ratsun.net/topic/71182-someones-canby-camping-pricing-thread/ ... Does not even attempt to discuss and there is not one serious post about the Canby event prices. All that could be added to it is the official prices that will be posted in the official 12th annual Canby show and camp post above when Steve gets around to it. In fact this thread is well on it's downward slide into Insomniacs already.

What's silly is the same ones coming back over and over to perpetuate this.

I am merely defending my position about the Canby $10 entrance fee charged over and above the camping fee. I assume some just want to shit in this thread. Many have no interest in camping at all this year, yet think I, (who actually go and pay to camp and want to continue to camp) shouldn't complain about the prices charged. Well keep shitting and I'll keep explaining my position until you give up.

You sit at home, arm chair campers, who say: "I would go to Canby but...." have no right to tell me to STFU. If you want to be taken seriously get off your asses and get to Canby and pay $10 so you can get to your already paid for camp site. Only then would you be Canby campers and we'll talk about changing Canby 2018. Your personal opinion of me or how things are here means nothing. It bounces off. You let it cloud your judgment in your comments. Not one has said: 'that $10 is totally justified and here's why...' You are just sad and pissed off at the wrong guy here.

See this is exactly what I said. No one wants to explain or discuss this entrance fee. All they want is to take a shit here and keep it going. They talk about respecting Steve's thread but they beep coming back and throwing anything that will stick and nothing about  2017 Canby or the price of things.

See this is exactly what I said. No one wants to explain or discuss this entrance fee. All they want is to take a shit here and keep it going. They talk about respecting Steve's thread but they beep coming back and throwing anything that will stick and nothing about  2017 Canby or the price of things.

Didn't Steve say he would update on details after the first of the year?....YES, YES he did....you Sir is the one that took this thread down this path.

Thanks.

• Like 2