12th annual Canby Datsun show and camp, June 9,10,11th

Guest Mojo510

So are you a camper? Did you camp at Canby last year?

Unlike everyone else I have stayed on topic. Canby and price related. Why don't you p/m Steve? and ask him if his thread is about these two things. 

Down this road needs to be followed. There are some serious things wrong with the fees charged. They need to be fixed.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you a camper? Did you camp at Canby last year?

Unlike everyone else I have stayed on topic. Canby and price related. Why don't you p/m Steve? and ask him if his thread is about these two things. 

Down this road needs to be followed. There are some serious things wrong with the fees charged. They need to be fixed.

Done!

Screenshot_2017-01-09-14-06-42.png

Screenshot_2017-01-09-14-06-52.png

So you're complaining, about me complaining about you complaining, about me discussing camping and prices in the official Canby thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can only hope Steve asks you if you are a camper. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you're complaining, about me complaining about you complaining, about me discussing camping and prices in the official Canby thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can only hope Steve asks you if you are a camper. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's a problem with your statement....you're beyond complaining at this point, you've turned it into ranting.....

• Like 1

How will following the same gripe across the forum fix the pricing you are dissatisfied with?

Wouldn't talking to the lead horse create a more productive conversation?

How many times have you asked this Keith???

It's already been taken to the  lead horse. Page one second post. Couldn't be clearer that I am dissatisfied with paying $10 to get to the camp spot I paid for already.

How many times has it been parroted to wait for the official price?

By the time the price is posted it will be too late. This needs fixing now.

How many times suggested another thread to cover what is so aptly being done here?

How many times suggested that I STFU about this? Coming from arm chair campers that don't and haven't been camping and paid this?

There's a problem with your statement....you're beyond complaining at this point, you've turned it into ranting.....

Are you a camper? Did you camp at 2016????

How many times have you asked this Keith???

It's already been taken to the  lead horse. Page one second post. Couldn't be clearer that I am dissatisfied with paying $10 to get to the camp spot I paid for already.

How many times has it been parroted to wait for the official price?

By the time the price is posted it will be too late. This needs fixing now.

How many times suggested another thread to cover what is so aptly being done here?

How many times suggested that I STFU about this? Coming from arm chair campers that don't and haven't been camping and paid this?

Are you a camper? Did you camp at 2016????

2015 yes

2016 no

2017 will be

Then you missed the entrance fee. The $10 charged (weather you like it or not) to get to your camping spot that you have paid for. If you were not there, I really cant see the point of discussing this. How can you have a knowledge opinion about it?

I also plan to be there, and if this fee is reversed well and good. If not, and you are willing, we can talk about changing it for next year.

I think last year was a mistake. No one knew what was going on.

You, Mike, were just a casualty of the youth.

Give it a rest. Your stance is known.

Until this crap pot you created is wiped clean, I'll be over at NWD.

You should be embarrassed with your antics. I am.

Way to make Ratsun look good.

• Like 1

2015 yes

2016 no

2017 will be

Nice try. See if you can keep a straight face this year..... or... maybe you won't have to.

I think last year was a mistake. No one knew what was going on.

You, Mike, were just a casualty of the youth.

Give it a rest. Your stance is known.

Until this crap pot you created is wiped clean, I'll be over at NWD.

You should be embarrassed with your antics. I am.

Way to make Ratsun look good.

You're god damned right about the mistake. But it's easy to say. Did you camp out last year? Maybe if you had, your stance would be different. Don't you dare slink off just because I made a stand here.

This crap pot was created by non campers telling me to shut up about it. It can 'go away' when they do.

Ratsun has nothing to do with this. Canby has everything to do with this. Come this year and pay and choke it down with a straight face just like I asked Diego to. Then you can speak an informed opinion.

Nice try. See if you can keep a straight face this year..... or... maybe you won't have to.   You're god damned right about the mistake. But it's easy to say. Did you camp out last year? Maybe if you had, your stance would be different. Don't you dare slink off just because I made a stand here. This crap pot was created by non campers telling me to shut up about it. It can 'go away' when they do. Ratsun has nothing to do with this. Canby has everything to do with this. Come this year and pay and choke it down with a straight face just like I asked Diego to. Then you can speak an informed opinion.

Wow...just wow :no:

Wow...just wow :no:

Well maybe this should stop. For now at least. I've repeated myself and was abundantly clear, the rest have made bloody fools of themselves.

I'll wait.... someone has to stop first. But I swear if all, or one, just wants to continue to shit I have plenty of paper left. Because, oooooh I would like nothing better that to explain my position... again.

SEEYOU.jpg 

Diego please have the (hopefully) last word so it doesn't seem I cut you off.

You know Mike, in 2013 I paid for the event in advance,didnt go,something came up, didnt care about the money,my thought was hey,its for a good cause,they can have it,big deal//

They do it, for nothing,alot of volunteers etc. put on one heck of a show,and to have someone (you) complain about the little extra charge, wow

MuteButtonSoother.jpg

Well maybe this should stop. For now at least. I've repeated myself and was abundantly clear, the rest have made bloody fools of themselves.

I'll wait.... someone has to stop first. But I swear if all, or one, just wants to continue to shit I have plenty of paper left. Because, oooooh I would like nothing better that to explain my position... again.

SEEYOU.jpg

So you're the ONE? Who can't stop shitting? My last post said I'd wait, I'd stop. and I will. How about we say that this is you last word, and I don't reply to it.

Let Diego finish this. Please.

That's right folks, the 2017 Canby Datsun car show is happening the second weekend in June, 9th, 10th and 11th. Same great show as last year as there will be minimal changes. This will be a more kid friendly show for those Datsun families attending. No preregistration again this year!

Our web site will be updated with all the details after the first of the year. Camping, show, banquet dinner, raffle prizes and Datsun people. Hope to see all you guys and gals.

Steven Pepka

DNW

If you read Steve's post,it says that Datsuns Northwest site will be updated,no mention of it here.Maybe there is the place to bring it up

Even after I post this...

SEEYOU.jpg

You post...

You know Mike, in 2013 I paid for the event in advance,didnt go,something came up, didnt care about the money,my thought was hey,its for a good cause,they can have it,big deal//

They do it, for nothing,alot of volunteers etc. put on one heck of a show,and to have someone (you) complain about the little extra charge, wow

MuteButtonSoother.jpg

But I let it go by. ..and you keep going on.

If you read Steve's post,it says that Datsuns Northwest site will be updated,no mention of it here.Maybe there is the place to bring it up

You really can't let it go, can you lou?

Does anyone here actually believe lou is interested in the subject of Steve's thread at all???? Does it not look like fishing for entertainment? Lou you are an addict. You've sent 8 Active Reports to management that make little sense. I SMH and left them. You bring nothing to the table to resolve my question and add irrelevancy and deflection. You stir the pot. It's what you do. Last night you literally, almost asked if you would be banned? wtf is that about? Usually people try not to be banned. Those that are banned or on mod review have to work hard on it. Is banning like a scar or a tattoo you can wear over at NWD? If so it's sad. Get your shit together. Be a contributor to this forum. Let this go, my mind won't be changed. If you keep going there'll be consequences.

Now if Diego is willing, please have your say. We can continue when the prices are posted. After all this how could they possibly NOT be posted here by someone.

So I post this to Diego for all to read.....

SEEYOU.jpg

...and you post this....

MuteButtonSoother.jpg

But I say nothing because maybe you were typing and didn't see it. So I say how about, this is your last word on it and I'll say nothing.

But not an hour goes buy and you start posting again......

So, is there anyone that thinks lou is in any way interested in Steve Pepka's thread and not interested in perpetuating the drama here???? Anyone? Because it sure looks like it to me. Lou you are an addict. You stir the pot but bring nothing to the table that answers my question. You send no less than 8 Reports to management, still active BTW, I SMH and left them for everyone to see. You deflect and add irrelevancy. Yesterday you literally asked if I would be banning you. Most people (normal) can control themselves and avoid it. To be banned or put on mod review you really have to work at it and it isn't handed out lightly. So why would being banned or being on mod review have any appeal? Is this a scar or tattoo you can show off at NWD or something? Please start contributing positively instead of chasing a fix. There will be consequences.     

• Like 1

I was pointing out,that maybe he wont update here Mike

as usual you try to turn things into what they are not.

now, I will stay out of this thread, you have fun now

I doubt it very much. While you were posting I was writing too.

• Like 1

To the tune of the badger song...

Canby canby canby canby canby canby canby canby, camping camping. Canby canby canby canby canby canby canby canby, what we payyy oh nooo what we payyy. canby canby canby canby canby canby canby canby.....And continue indefinitely.

• Like 3