12th annual Canby Datsun show and camp, June 9,10,11th

Guest Mojo510

This crap pot was created by non campers telling me to shut up about it. It can 'go away' when they do.

Mike I'm telling you to shut up about it already too. I payed for Friday and Saturday nights, i paid entry, two swapmeet spots and the coral parking. Even if I didn't do the swapmeet id be ok with it. I don't know how many car shows you go to, or swapmeets, but this canby show is on the cheap side for comparison.

I like to go to big car shows, and walk in admission can be $20 a person a day. If you want to enter your car in just the coral parking it can be as much as $40 for that per day. In the show, $100. Swapmeets same thing, cheapest is usually $35 a slot per day and ive payed $75 a slot per day before. Most of these venues don't offer camping, so then you have to pay for a hotel room, cheapest hotel 6 is gonna run you about $50 a night. So in comparison, this is a great deal for what is offered, we can camp WITH our vehicles, we have amenities available, power, toiletries, and shower facilities. Most places don't even offer this. Really for the price we have alot of free reign here. And even though theres "NO" alcohol allowed, the facilities popo are pretty forgiving. So if you truely think you are getting "Ripped Off", you need to reevaluate your perspective.

This isn't free healthcare.

Edit: you are the fool for being so stubborn. Meanwhile, while you are hung up on this, life is passing you by.

• Like 6
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well maybe this should stop. For now at least. I've repeated myself and was abundantly clear, the rest have made bloody fools of themselves.

I'll wait.... someone has to stop first. But I swear if all, or one, just wants to continue to shit I have plenty of paper left. Because, oooooh I would like nothing better that to explain my position... again.

SEEYOU.jpg 

Diego please have the (hopefully) last word so it doesn't seem I cut you off.

I have nothing else to add that hasn't been thoroughly covereved and regurgitated many many many times already.

But thanks anyway.

• Like 2

Mike I'm telling you to shut up about it already too. I payed for Friday and Saturday nights, i paid entry, two swapmeet spots and the coral parking. Even if I didn't do the swapmeet id be ok with it. I don't know how many car shows you go to, or swapmeets, but this canby show is on the cheap side for comparison.

I like to go to big car shows, and walk in admission can be $20 a person a day. If you want to enter your car in just the coral parking it can be as much as $40 for that per day. In the show, $100. Swapmeets same thing, cheapest is usually $35 a slot per day and ive payed $75 a slot per day before. Most of these venues don't offer camping, so then you have to pay for a hotel room, cheapest hotel 6 is gonna run you about $50 a night. So in comparison, this is a great deal for what is offered, we can camp WITH our vehicles, we have amenities available, power, toiletries, and shower facilities. Most places don't even offer this. Really for the price we have alot of free reign here. And even though theres "NO" alcohol allowed, the facilities popo are pretty forgiving. So if you truely think you are getting "Ripped Off", you need to reevaluate your perspective.

This isn't free healthcare.

Hi Ted, read post #314 and anything after that. It's not that far back. 

I'm willing to stop till Steve posts a price list. I think it unlikely there will be anything to discuss after that. It's a done deal. I offered Diego and even lou the last word. Lou has continued to run on anyway and I'll deal with that.. You get to tell me to shut up once about this and I won't argue you about the prices lest this go on. Trying here. Please read 314

And Mike is probably the only one who is adamant about not wanting to park in the corral ..... it's only a big deal for him

Were you camping last year Indy? I assume you did go at least?

• Like 2

Sorry, ain't happening. I expressed my opinion on...things... and no one liked it. I was told to STFU by non campers. Not even there last year!!!!! not even camping!!! Find any of my posts in this and you will find it was a rebuttal to someone who wished to continue it in some way or another, in the post just before mine. I didn't bring in irrelevant shit. I stuck to the subject and defended it. Now people want it cleaned up because they look like fools. Well pardon me but, fuck em. It's all there, if you read it.

Now I've come close to bringing up what I said I would let go. I'm willing to wait and see what Steve posts but it's hard when no one really want's it and keeps bringing it up. 

Matt, you can't be banned for standing up for what you think is right and not only can back it up but stand up to all those who have no interest in the subject, can't argue except by deflecting or bringing in irrelevance and are motivated by having an axe to grind or just don't want to hear about it. For those I offered that they just not post but they can't stop. Now I don't think you have an axe to grind, you're probably just sick of hearing this as many are. Hell, I am. The most vocal are simply just pissed off at me. Well to bad I remain unconvinced.

Closing in  ..... 2  

IBTL 

cant help myself 

tumblr_ltb31bcINH1r52yn9o1_500.jpg

Good closing..... 1

• Like 2