12th annual Canby Datsun show and camp, June 9,10,11th

Guest Mojo510

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you not read my answer?

I'm cleaning nothing up. Posters who feel so inclined can erase their posts themselves voluntarily. I think all my posts were on topic. I may have answered some side questions but when pushed I was clear. If you or anyone posted something that did not further the discussion or was not on topic, feel free to remove it.

I guess you don't read. Here you go...

Well, everyone can voluntarily edit their own shit posts and remove them if they want. You know, the ones that have nothing to do with pricing of the 12th Annual Canby.... thread. If it's on topic it can stay.

This thread is not supposed to be about event pricing.

Go start your own. Feel free to post a link here for your thread.

You are so off-topic to OPs thread. You should ask a mod to fix this for you.

If any of us would have done the same as what is displayed here we would receive a scolding and/or temp-ban.

Why is this different for you?

• Like 1

You're wandering again lou.

You said everyone. Now it's something brought in not covered in this discussion. Many of your post are not about the Canby show.

You're off.... somewhere....

This thread is not supposed to be about event pricing.

Go start your own. Feel free to post a link here for your thread.

You are so off-topic to OPs thread. You should ask a mod to fix this for you.

If any of us would have done the same as what is displayed here we would receive a scolding and/or temp-ban.

Why is this different for you?

Wrong

That's right folks, the 2017 Canby Datsun car show is happening the second weekend in June, 9th, 10th and 11th. Same great show as last year as there will be minimal changes. This will be a more kid friendly show for those Datsun families attending. No preregistration again this year!

Our web site will be updated with all the details after the first of the year. Camping, show, banquet dinner, raffle prizes and Datsun people. Hope to see all you guys and gals.

Steven Pepka
DNW

It has everything to do with the show and the pricing. It may not affect everyone but it does affect the campers. Take a good look at all the posts that have nothing to do with the subject, the attempts to derail the subject, all the imported bullshit and the axes to grind. If you see posts that are off subject ask the poster to delete them.

If anyone has stayed on topic it's me. If anyone thinks standing up for something they believe strongly enough to keep going through 13 pages of disparaging remarks and bullshit then stop reading, skip this thread, or don't keep posting and it will subside. I know I'm right about this and will say so as long as you bring it up.

You're wandering again lou.

You said everyone. Now it's something brought in not covered in this discussion. Many of your post are not about the Canby show.

You're off.... somewhere....

Wrong

It has everything to do with the show and the pricing. It may not affect everyone but it does affect the campers. Take a good look at all the posts that have nothing to do with the subject, the attempts to derail the subject, all the imported bullshit and the axes to grind. If you see posts that are off subject ask the poster to delete them.

If anyone has stayed on topic it's me. If anyone thinks standing up for something they believe strongly enough to keep going through 13 pages of disparaging remarks and bullshit then stop reading, skip this thread, or don't keep posting and it will subside. I know I'm right about this and will say so as long as you bring it up.

In the list/post you quoted of Steve's...there was one thing missing. Pricing. As stated by his own words...this thread was not about pricing. He made zero mention of including those details here. 

PM him. 

• Like 1

That's right folks, the 2017 Canby Datsun car show is happening the second weekend in June, 9th, 10th and 11th. Same great show as last year as there will be minimal changes. This will be a more kid friendly show for those Datsun families attending. No preregistration again this year!

Our web site will be updated with all the details after the first of the year. Camping, show, banquet dinner, raffle prizes and Datsun people. Hope to see all you guys and gals.

Steven Pepka

DNW

Nope. Still don't see any mention of price. 

No matter how many times I re-quote it, the prices will still not show up, nor mention them. 

Thank you for playing but your princess is in another castle. 

• Like 1
  • Having fun is good, we like fun. There are a couple general forums for non-Datsun related topics. Please keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.
  • You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.
  • We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.

Generally the rules are gently applied. Most members that have been through a banning went to a lot of trouble to get there. Moderating means taking a lot of abuse and often doing nothing. "We reserve the right to..." says it all. It allows some wiggle room.

• Having fun is good, we like fun. There are a couple general forums for non-Datsun related topics. Please keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.
  • You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.
  • We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.

Generally the rules are gently applied. Most members that have been through a banning went to a lot of trouble to get there. Moderating means taking a lot of abuse and often doing nothing. "We reserve the right to..." says it all. It allows some wiggle room.

Well,if I have teetered,send me a warning

meanwhile,I am listening to tunes

https://youtu.be/7Zv6BNQAbPw

• Like 1