12th annual Canby Datsun show and camp, June 9,10,11th

Guest Mojo510

the sad thing is its all based on whimsy the decisions of the mods. They only answer to themselves not anyone else. He feels he is right and will keep saying the same thing for years to come. Whereas those that don't like his opinion will continue telling him to shut up and quit whining. And he will keep preaching because he is told to shit up. We're playing with a fucking juvenile here at this point. No purpose to it other than to inflate his ego. He is mod, all powerful here behind the keyboard, reigns supreme on this forum and no one opposes him because no one wants the position.

You did omit entertainment. Seems like a lot of sudden action on the 12th Canby Datsun Show and Camp today. Even you Hobo.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You did omit entertainment. Seems like a lot of sudden action on the 12th Canby Datsun Show and Camp today. Even you Hobo.

Entertainment for who,You?,

My eyes are telling me,that everyone is tired of it,not sure what your eyes are telling you tho

This thread should not be what it is now...and left open to further decay.

The event is awesome regardless of cost.. the memories it supplies,always out weight the costs

• Like 1

sorry your highness. Yes, I have an opposing view. And most of the action today has been you and maybe two others in this thread. At least from what I've seen. And the same argument repeated over and over again. Just trying to get one side to notice what they're dealing with is all.
  • Like 1

Canby can't get here fast enough. Mike needs a vacation from the internet.

PM Steve, president of event, and express your concern.

Crying to us will get you nowhere.

You say it will be to late after details get dropped. I disagree.

I also think k Steve might be avoiding all of this due to the banter this thread has been littered with.

You should really ask a mod to clean this up for you.

• Like 2

Yes, I noticed how having an opposing view is frowned on here. But it's so precious that the most vocal don't or probably won't be going anyway. Everyone else is now thinking about this even if they didn't want to. You can disagree with me over this, hell what's a little disagreement of opinion? If you take an opposing side just because it's personal you're just kidding yourself, then pay up with a clear conscience if you can. I think it's much more than $10 and you will too eventually.

I barely know who Steve is. He started this thread, he can read it as he wishes. There are no threats here, no name calling (well not on my part)  No one is going to change the pricing after it's been decided on. How would that would look? I imagine Steve didn't get where he is without being somewhat of a politician.

This is where I make my stand. A thousand wrongs does not a right make. I am preaching to exactly the choir that needs it the most.

Yes, I noticed how having an opposing view is frowned on here. But it's so precious that the most vocal don't or probably won't be going anyway. Everyone else is now thinking about this even if they didn't want to. You can disagree with me over this, hell what's a little disagreement of opinion? If you take an opposing side just because it's personal you're just kidding yourself, then pay up with a clear conscience if you can. I think it's much more than $10 and you will too eventually.

I barely know who Steve is. He started this thread, he can read it as he wishes. There are no threats here, no name calling (well not on my part)  No one is going to change the pricing after it's been decided on. How would that would look? I imagine Steve didn't get where he is without being somewhat of a politician.

This is where I make my stand. A thousand wrongs does not a right make. I am preaching to exactly the choir that needs it the most.

People are not just talking about in this thread tho Mike,you tend to cram your views down peoples throat

I like how you say those probably wont go, like i said before,I was going to Canby/Shasta long before you even thought about going to any datsun event

My first Datsun event was in 92 in Vancouver,at the museum of flight,,in 95  i went to my first Shasta, only missed 3 years after that until it ended

It's an opinion lou. Crams opinion down throats? I won't apologize for sometimes being passionate about something I believe. If someone chokes on it I guess they were hungrier than they thought and should have chewed longer. It would seem wanyo is the closest to agreeing with me even if all the rest of the world doesn't. I haven't called anyone names or swore at them, if they have an opposing view it's fine with me. When pressed, I have repeated my stance while you posted this...

ar135387190402917.jpg

offer to pay the $10. I don't need it

and...

one point,dont like it dont go easy peasy

These are not arguments.

The opposition just makes me stronger. I know I'm right in this.

It's an opinion lou. Crams opinion down throats? I won't apologize for sometimes being passionate about something I believe. If someone chokes on it I guess they were hungrier than they thought and should have chewed longer. It would seem wanyo is the closest to agreeing with me even if all the rest of the world doesn't. I haven't called anyone names or swore at them, if they have an opposing view it's fine with me. When pressed, I have repeated my stance while you posted this...

ar135387190402917.jpg

offer to pay the $10. I don't need it

and...

These are not arguments.

The opposition just makes me stronger. I know I'm right in this.

You do tend to do things that you tell others not too, is that and opinion or?

Passionate,is fine but dictating is?see above statement

Those are not arguments,Those same words are what you have preached for a few years now Mike,again see above statement

Then you say use the block user, so block me then?

See now you are changing the words on the fly. First I was cramming views down throats, I addressed that and now I'm dictating. What next that has nothing to do with this?

What I have is an opinion on the Canby pricing for camping and have backed this up unwavering to any who would like to discuss it. Even fencing with Rick.  If you don't agree and wish to continue I have all night. But I warn you I doubt you will change my mind. I think you are just having some fun I thought this would have fizzled out long ago..

See now you are changing the words on the fly. First I was cramming views down throats, I addressed that and now I'm dictating. What next that has nothing to do with this?

What I have is an opinion on the Canby pricing for camping and have backed this up unwavering to any who would like to discuss it. Even fencing with Rick.  If you don't agree and wish to continue I have all night. But I warn you I doubt you will change my mind. I think you are just having some fun.

I dont think,you get the whole picture Mike

Oh I am up until 11 at least,have to go to pick up my daughter then

I'll see if I can hang on then...

I said I wasn't going last year too, but I was there. I have no problems with what they are charging, might be there, might not, It's none of your business if I am going or not

I don't think it would be the end of the world if you didn't go and I don't think anyone would care, I am not going so I wouldn't care and I really doubt you would be missed at all. Please move on

Well Schrödinger's rat then. Rick is simultaneously going, and he's not going, at the same future time. I guess only being there to observe will make it true. See you or not Rick in one of our eleven dimensions..

I will agree that if you are camping, that should cover the cost of getting in. And if you don't want to be in the show you should not have to pay for that, leave that to those that want awards

Exactly.

If I paid for camping my admission is set. That SHOULD cover the corral parking too.

Don't charge me for the show/awards if I do the want to be a part of that. The admission you charge for walk in should cover my corral fees.

Don't make money off us from the front and the back.

Only fuck us one way.

• Like 1