12th annual Canby Datsun show and camp, June 9,10,11th

Guest Mojo510

I will say again Mike, clean it up and take it to PM's that's all any of us have been saying but your OPINION is that this is the right place for it which is contradictory to 1. your own "rules" 2. The opinion of the COMMUNITY on how it should be handled.

• Like 2
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say again Mike, clean it up and take it to PM's that's all any of us have been saying but your OPINION is that this is the right place for it which is contradictory to 1. your own "rules" 2. The opinion of the COMMUNITY on how it should be handled.

^This

adding this

STFU until the 2017 pricing gets posted.

• Like 1

I don't think any one is disagreeing with Mike. No one should over pay or pay for services not wanted/used. 

What should be being done is waiting for the facts to be given. 

Until then there is ZERO point in carrying on with this. 

If you would like to PM Steve about said subject-do so. 

Steve also said he will be posting pricing information sometime after the holiday. Give the man a chance. 

IF-if after the change, there is a query about pricing-bring it back to the table then. Until then...

you tell me Mike

I posted the prices that Datsuns northwest listed,you posted a bunch of different prices.

slamming prices and not giving correct info on those prices($30),and changing(editing after the fact)

and still you ramble about $10-$15..

why not take it up with them,clean this up for the sake of all that may or will attend Canby

I laugh at this. Please don't be a tool..... Clearly said to best of my knowledge, there was no intent to mislead....

To the best of my knowledge...

I believe prior to 2015 it was $25 a day for all inclusive camp and attendance.

2015 the same thing was increased $5 to $30 a day. That's a 20% increase. No problem, probably well over due. Dave Bothwell's last year as president.

2016 it was $30/day plus $10 (or $15 for 2 days) extra. You can call this 'extra' whatever you like but I have no use for it and call it a 33% increase price gouge.

Changes were made last year. Possibly ill thought out but I would be willing to say who ever was at the gate simply didn't know what the fuck they were doing. Perhaps both. Told them I just wanted to camp assuming that was everything. Told cough up extra $10 a day or $15 for two. For $10, I got handed a paper packet of shit I had no use for. WTF?? I was furious, I could barely sit still. Settled on one night camping and had to pay $10 just to be there???? Saturday evening before the gate closed I went elsewhere for the night and Sunday paid $10 for the day. So it should have cost $60 for the weekend but they wanted $80 or $75 (2 day pass) I actually saved $10 and paid $50 total for the 2 days because I refused to camp.... and pay to be there.

So this year I'm looking at a $15 for 2 days walk in admission and I'll sleep in my car somewhere else. Definitely would rather pay to camp at Canby but if $60 isn't good enough for you, you can have my $15 instead.

Again, want to camp... please take my money!!!!!  I buy raffle tickets, food, maybe a T shirt, odds and ends not counting parts.  I start thinking about Canby last week of June, look forward to the trip all year, notify work 8 months prior.  It's good to meet up and I encourage everyone to go.

Maybe $20 that went to $25. Look it up and come back I won't argue with your numbers. Keep in mind if it was $20 and it went to $25 then the increase is even a higher percentage!

DM,DID YOU PM Steve?

If not, STFU

Why the fuck would I bother Steve? I posted my opinion in the second post of page one. That's 12 pages back Rick.

You guys continued to shit here and drag this out, not me. I'm right, and tenacious, and you don't like either. So you take it all personal. You all, who brought up anything but the matter at hand, the ones complaining about cleaning this up, go back and hit your EDIT button and erase the shit. 

I don't think any one is disagreeing with Mike. No one should over pay or pay for services not wanted/used. 

What should be being done is waiting for the facts to be given. 

Until then there is ZERO point in carrying on with this. 

If you would like to PM Steve about said subject-do so. 

Steve also said he will be posting pricing information sometime after the holiday. Give the man a chance. 

IF-if after the change, there is a query about pricing-bring it back to the table then. Until then...

Have already told Steve my opinion on post #2. I haven't once suggested that he hurry up, on the contrary he should take all the time he needs, and more to get it right.

The only prices attacked were previous years.

...STFU until pricing gets posted...

Who else is with me?

Here here.

^This

adding this

STFU until the 2017 pricing gets posted.

What fucking good will the posting of the 2017 pricing be? By then it's all over. I'm attacking the old prices for last year in the hopes that people will correct a dreadful wrong. There will be no point once the 2017 prices are up, the discussion will be moot till 2018. I will abide by the 2017 prices. I won't pay a dime over the posted camping fees of 2016. If that means no camping then no camping. I will walk in for $5

I will continue to voice my opinion if anyone cares to dispute my right to do so. If you agree why are you even posting and adding to this? If you continue to post at me after this then what is your motive? Stop taking things so personal. If you are not to critical, you can have the last word... but no promises. I know this is difficult but... let this go....

I laugh at this. Please don't be a tool..... Clearly said to best of my knowledge, there was no intent to mislead....

Maybe $20 that went to $25. Look it up and come back I won't argue with your numbers. Keep in mind if it was $20 and it went to $25 then the increase is even a higher percentage!

Why the fuck would I bother Steve? I posted my opinion in the second post of page one. That's 12 pages back Rick.

You guys continued to shit here and drag this out, not me. I'm right, and tenacious, and you don't like either. So you take it all personal. You all, who brought up anything but the matter at hand, the ones complaining about cleaning this up, go back and hit your EDIT button and erase the shit. 

Have already told Steve my opinion on post #2. I haven't once suggested that he hurry up, on the contrary he should take all the time he needs, and more to get it right.

The only prices attacked were previous years.

What fucking good will the posting of the 2017 pricing be? By then it's all over. I'm attacking the old prices for last year in the hopes that people will correct a dreadful wrong. There will be no point once the 2017 prices are up, the discussion will be moot till 2018. I will abide by the 2017 prices. I won't pay a dime over the posted camping fees of 2016. If that means no camping then no camping. I will walk in for $5

I will continue to voice my opinion if anyone cares to dispute my right to do so. If you agree why are you even posting and adding to this? If you continue to post at me after this then what is your motive? Stop taking things so personal. Let this go....

I think you need a time out Mike :rofl:

• Like 3

Where's the agruing with a jack-ass clip from Family Guy when you need it.

I appreciate the tenacity Mike but the double standard is where it gets beyond tenacity and into thinking that youre more important than anyone else.

This is Ratsun, we are a community, it's not all about you and your $10

• Like 3

Double standard? I thought there was a tacit understanding there was a 'truce' in effect???? around post 232??? I thought we were awaiting the price list for the Canby 2017 event. Do you really need me to state my opinion..... again? 'Cause it can't hurt for Steve to hear it again and not too late to make changes.

Well, everyone can voluntarily edit their own shit posts and remove them if they want. You know, the ones that have nothing to do with pricing of the 12th Annual Canby.... thread. If it's on topic it can stay.