• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As are you.

If you dont like the price,dont go,or leave,maybe practice what you preach

one point,dont like it dont go easy peasy

Repeating yourself.

I intend to go and practice what I preach, don't worry.

Mr. Tip, you got a charity picked out? or just fuckin' around? Good either way.

I will be going somewhere else to camp and save the $80 and instead

The camping is almost the best part, as it is camping, but with Datsuns....there is nothing like it.

I understand your just trying to make your point but your going to miss the best part as you say and you'll be on your soapbox camping with datsun by yourself elsewhere instead of camping with Datsun's over the said $10. You'll probably spend the same amount of money driving to and from the event and camping fees wherever you find a spot

• Like 3

As are you

Maybe try a little less keyboard time Mike,and enjoy life for what it is.

https://youtu.be/2-7Jdip2Pfw

I am happy, but thanks anyway lou.

How bout you give it to a charity, don't deligate it to me.

How about you find a better word to describe your statement, does anyone have a better word?

Conviction.

I understand your just trying to make your point but your going to miss the best part as you say and you'll be on your soapbox camping with datsun by yourself elsewhere instead of camping with Datsun's over the said $10. You'll probably spend the same amount of money driving to and from the event and camping fees wherever you find a spot

I have every intent of going, I wouldn't miss it. I also am convinced I am right and things will work out. If things do not work out, I will still be right. I can't loose.

I got a better idea...Wait until the details are announced.

Steve knows things didn't go smooth last year.

Why don't we give DNW a chance before we go through 4 more pages of getting 10-bucked-to-death?

It will be too late by then don't you think? So if someone else want's to bring up the extra cost and why I should pay and not to question it. I am more than willing to keep up the discussion here.....

Mike, you bitching about the extra $10 is like someone complaining about paying taxes for schools when they don't have kids. Get over it, its petty

Fuckin' ted.

I am happy, but thanks anyway lou.

Conviction.

I have every intent of going, I wouldn't miss it. I also am convinced I am right and things will work out. If things do not work out, I will still be right. I can't loose.

It will be too late by then don't you think? So if someone else want's to bring up the extra cost I am more than willing to keep up the discussion here.....

But are the users on Ratsun,you dictate alot here.

You lock threads for less than this,why not clean this one up.for the benefit of all,not just one or 2?

• Like 2

DM

Why don't you practice what you preach? If you have a problem with the costs, take it up with DNW in private message, as you advise other members to do if they have a problem. You need to let it go. We are tired of your constant complaining and the same old crap in every post. I don't think it would be the end of the world if you didn't go and I don't think anyone would care, I am not going so I wouldn't care and I really doubt you would be missed at all. Please move on

News Flash::

As much as you like to think, the world does not revolve around you.

And like the classifieds ,all  the complaining won't get them changed back

He gets it

• Like 1

Wrong.

Directing a member to go to private messaging is almost exclusively for buying or selling offers in the forums.

As always, members do not have to open a post if it hurts their feelings or they think their feelings will be hurt or an opinion is different than theirs. You can always block content too. It's like I'm not even here. Try it Rick. It's like having your own cry room.

But are the users on Ratsun,you dictate alot here.

You lock threads for less than this,why not clean this one up.for the benefit of all,not just one or 2?

the sad thing is its all based on whimsy the decisions of the mods. They only answer to themselves not anyone else. He feels he is right and will keep saying the same thing for years to come. Whereas those that don't like his opinion will continue telling him to shut up and quit whining. And he will keep preaching because he is told to shit up. We're playing with a fucking juvenile here at this point. No purpose to it other than to inflate his ego. He is mod, all powerful here behind the keyboard, reigns supreme on this forum and no one opposes him because no one wants the position.
  • Like 5

As always, members do not have to open a post if it hurts their feelings or they think their feelings will be hurt or an opinion is different than theirs. You can always block content too. It's like I'm not even here. Try it Rick. It's like having your own cry room.

Are your eyes ok Mike?

the sad thing is its all based on whimsy the decisions of the mods. They only answer to themselves not anyone else. He feels he is right and will keep saying the same thing for years to come. Whereas those that don't like his opinion will continue telling him to shut up and quit whining. And he will keep preaching because he is told to shit up. We're playing with a fucking juvenile here at this point. No purpose to it other than to inflate his ego. He is mod, all powerful here behind the keyboard, reigns supreme on this forum and no one opposes him because no one wants the position.

Its a shame really, one cannot see it,but everyone else can,and 189 is #fmil

• Like 4

What the hell is "elusively"?

Thanks Rick.... exclusively is the word. I thought you blocked my content.

Are your eyes ok Mike?

I think so. There is a function that cancels out someone's posts? offensive signatures and p/m.