RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what the fuck happened in here ?    was this my comment about waking up the second day and counting all he cars a second time .. or the joke about dans first car mood caught on film ... 

jesus christ... and i will add one thing i seem to remember this whole canby 2015 thing and shit turning into a bash fest of datsun's northwest ... after a donation, raffle truck build give back re sell fiasco ... seems like im the only one who knows the truth and i own the stupid fucking brady bunch surf idol now ... 

uber wtf your jrocking allover this thread .. i know u as a chill dude and i seen you the other day and u looked pissed and it wasn't the onions... i super appreciated the text after words about non datsun stuff but then i seen you dropping the j cock all up in here ... damn due come by we can hug .. i promise no lexi lizard jokes .. 

ted you new job sniffing the countys shit and unclogging super drains got you mad .... last time i checked we were all bros ...shit supposed to meet up today with a few datto'rs and now i can see hwy we dont as much ... u guys are acting like me ...  

can we just stop now ... we all know there wasn't 50 peeps who cares .. canby turn out wasn't great either ... there's a divide ... and it appears to be kinda west side story like ... i agree lock this shit ... 

the club shit ... this is always how it goes ... sorry been a part of a lot of clubs car and trucks and it all ends the same .. people think there special piss people off start new shit and all it really ends up doing is ruining a scene ... sorry but its true ... i don't do clubs they don't mean shit anymore .. there a sticker or window graphic that means hey this is me  ....... I'm so over this shit 

i barely could bring myself to hit canby this year not because i don't wanna

call a spade a spade ... al created this show on the weekend to spite canby(we all know this despite any real reason or it ..) for being called out the way he was ... not that i agree with how dnw handled it..... but for even being associated with the questionable situation

... sorry i question everything i was told at this point ... and sorry but datsnocos should be upset they were associated with

A. bashing another group for how they handled them selves publicly and

B.  a raffle vehicle that the money was not where it was supposed to be ... 

its not even like passive agressive its straight up ... and u can respect a person for that or u cant ... i know where i stand ... but i heard more about that stupid truck by buying then i ever wanted to know ... ( i feel like the guy who went to vegas for a bachelor party then walked in on the groom banging a stripper now i gotta fly back home and hold this shit ... )

Welcome to J rocks mis information thread .  The place where you go to filll your tank with mis information . Its seems you keep repeating  the same thing every couple months  , even though the facts have been posted . over and over again .  DNW has moved on Datslocos Oregon has moved on , Neither feel the need to do what you seem to want to do . And you were never in one of the many meetings it took to build the truck . So how could you know all the facts . I , (everyone)  appreciated your donation of powder coat on the wheels and dash , but that hardly puts you close enough to the situation to state that "your the only one that knows the truth". 

And your incorrect again when referring to the camp ground , This was the only place I could afford out of pocket in case no one showed . And they gave me the weekend ( against BLM ) rules because the camp ground is going to be shut down all summer ( The campground is at mile post 16 ) . Yet another fact that's been shared here and everywhere else .

IMAG0063_zpspck5nntl.jpg

IMAG0064_zps0akvx3co.jpg

I have watched you guys for years before ever coming to ratsun , I always knew this is a tough crowd to please . I only joined because of canby, I put myself out on a limb last year and tried to bring the community together.  The result was beyond epic , but it didnt turn out the way I would expect, it took a huge tole on me physically , financially .  But it was all worth it . So when you asked about the donation to the school in NOV or whenever it was , I told you what you needed to know ( because you were never part or party to any arrangement with the school) , I what i told you was that it was taken care of  , thats it . Again these are things that have been posted multi times . 

My goal with Datslocos Oregon is to bring more attention to our hobby , to put the fun back into owning a datsun . If you dont need that kind of support , cool . We have found otherwise , we've already proven this with multiple shows this year and more fun runs than any other club / no club alike . And we will continue to add events and runs in Oregon , because thats what people keep asking us to do . Personally I hope you guys do have more meets and runs , I would gladly come , I've already done the same for flatcat and hobo , although in a mazda and by myself, I still came and will again .

I know this will solve little but neither so does coming into a thread about our first ( 50 ) little cars show , with a live band free music , free food, free admission  event and start telling miss information , especially when you want take my call or text . Hopefully at an event in the near future we can sit down and move past this , and start enjoying the hobby together again . 

• Like 5

Kieth , one person posted what you keep refering to , I've never demanded shit from you . in fact drove all over the state of washington to support you and your weekend bbq . 

The new school guys are the future of this hobby , the narrow minded ideas of some guys that rarely ever leave own state doesn't mean that much in the big picture . 

was this the weekend u dropped of the  truck to me...

the one weekend or the three ?

what was plan b if i didnt buy  the truck at your asking price no questions asked ?  

don't tell me about misinformation when you lied ...bold faced lied to me several times .... i didn't need these people calling and emailing me ... jesus people ... i

what if rick never gave the truck back >?  then what ?  

sorry i respect people till they repeatedly gIve me a reason not to ... Naner u got two more free passes loll

sorry i dont reveal sources or throw others under the bus but fuck ... what was the back up ... and maybe i wouldn't have said something every few months if it was the fucking truth.... 

i guess your lucky i have a feeble back bone but u know what i care more about not draggin others into this then i do protecting a story ... and yes u fucking planned it the day of canby cause you were spiteful ...... which is painfully ironic since its basically your drama your taking a spiteful stand over... 

• Like 1

Locking this thread is not an option , you posting mis information and hate wont change where the club is going or where the show will go .

I'm not happy that we see things from different perspectives on the truck and raffle funds . But you wrong about the outcome , the money raised was donated. Money that had nothing to do with you or you buying the truck , but you believe what you want. You were never plan A or B or any other option . I could have sold the truck for much more than you paid. And if you dont want to move forward then move on .

This thread was created to share an event presented by Datslocos Oregon . Not lets play what thread can jrock lock today . So take your opion and move on . Its not fact nor is it welcome here . Im sure you must have a thread somewhere that needs the attention you so desperately desire .

• Like 3

Oh and I forgot to ask...who was doing burnouts on Friday night? Lol.....then fireworks broke out....hilarious

Rats with Dats was epic :thumbup:

It wasn't me   :angel:   !

here are couple pictures of the hitachi shot put , trophy winners .  and some random shots . 

my burnout video is going to have to wait for a dry day . 

IMG_1403_zpswz9vb1kp.jpgIMG_1442_zpsgrpjaesl.jpgIMG_20160611_200353326_zpsywankcl2.jpgIMG_1425_zpskbuzcy2t.jpgIMG_1416_zps8eahvaye.jpgIMG_1435_zpsr0z1azgu.jpgIMG_1472_zpsbkq7usxh.jpgIMG_1477_zpstqjwolzh.jpgIMG_1478_zpsfruutims.jpgIMG_1479_zpsmxxceorq.jpgIMG_1481_zpsqp7keexp.jpgIMG_1510_zpsnz24xkj4.jpgIMG_1511_zpswshzbzck.jpgIMG_1514_zps3jqdfsnf.jpgIMG_1513_zps9emsiu5h.jpgIMG_1515_zpsrdxegskg.jpgIMG_1516_zpswm0dtcnp.jpgIMG_1322_zps8gx0ipfl.jpgIMG_1323_zpsuvclrflh.jpg

and of course the firewood crew , we almost burnt threw 6 cords in 3 days between 21 campsites and 2 day shelters . 

• Like 2

Oh and I forgot to ask...who was doing burnouts on Friday night? Lol.....then fireworks broke out....hilarious

Rats with Dats was epic :thumbup:

Brody may or may not have brought mortars...

• Like 3

I really didn't want to get involved in this drama fest, but it looks like as an admin here, I will have to post on the subject. 

My goal with Datslocos Oregon is to bring more attention to our hobby , to put the fun back into owning a datsun .

Perhaps this is why some people have issues with Datslocos, just food for thought. Not trying to have an argument, this is just how I see it. 

I have had fun owning my Datsun since I bought it. I don't need anything other than my Datsun to have fun owning it. 

I do like to get together from time to time with like minded individuals and having been doing that since getting back into Datsuns over 10 years ago.

I don't need a 'club' to do that, I can just post up a meeting point in the events section and people show up and I have fun with other Datsuns and their owners. 

I appreciate that other people are into clubs and doing that type of thing, more power to them. But to say no one was having fun with Datsuns before Datslocos came along is really off putting, at least to me. 

This is in addition to how some members of this club have represented themselves here in the past (before Denmarkboy was a member here or with Datslocos I believe, FYI).
More attention is not always positive attention, first impressions and all that. 

That said, the more Datsun shows the merrier, the more Datsun lovers around here the better off we all are. I'll keep going to meets that I can make it to, no matter who puts up the event.

I would appreciate it if we could leave the drama off the forums all together. I understand people are people and want to express their opinions, but maybe they could keep the bickering to PMs from here on out instead public drama and dragging the rest of us with them.

That's all I have to say about that.  Blah, blah, blah, Datsun. 

Thanks for posting all the pics of the show, so I could attend via internet. :)

• Like 7