RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

Goes to bitch with dick Haters.

It's funny that all you Haters didn't say shit. To are face. Are. Come there and talk shit to our face in person. All you online hater could bitch all you want.

Stop bitch.ing.

Datsloco for life. Till the wheels fall off. Then some more.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. I think its kinda cool. We never intended on Datslocos being a big thing. It was just a few of us hanging out in a parking lot every month and we decided to call our selves a club just because the sacramento and the san jose guys call them selves a club so we figured why not. Then Albert would leave us positive comments so I sent him a shirt and some stickers amd now all of this. Lol

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡DATSLOCOS POR VIDA!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Wow , so much for trying to enjoy a couple of days with my son who just graduated . Very proud Dad here !

W T F ?!

I haven't had the time to sort threw all the post or your issues . But I seem to be reading the same thing from the same people I've ask more than once to keep your hate out of my thread ! Why do you feel the need to cry every time we have a great / fun day or weekend ?

I live in Oregon , I started Datslocos Oregon in October of 2014 , We in Oregon plan and do fun runs and events monthly all over the state . The turn outs vary at every event , no one is pressured into recruiting / or joining . So it gets kind of old listening to guys from Washington complaining about what we do here .

This is the worst case of I need attention I've ever seen , Teddy Johnson parts selling guru . Go start you own event thread so we can all go take a dump in your event thread . I didnt start this event thread so you ( someone that didn't attend) could come here and start a whining ass rant about your piss pour view of the club , This thread was started to share the fun we have /had at Rats with Dats ,

What I do care about is the growth of the hobby , i've tried to be transparent about the process . And anyone that came saw the sign stating that the campground would be close from july 6 th thru sept . THIS WAS THE ONLY DAYS I COULD CHOOSE ! Next years event will be on a different day , at a much bigger location and possibly even a different month . I'm still hashing out the final arrangements for next year .

I will continue to build our club and events in Oregon ! And I will support those that support us .

If you dont like that then get out of my thread ! I have always shown you the same respect .

• Like 5

I think having a car club is a cool thing. Nothing wrong with that.

The brash, In-your-face, mob mentality is what's off-putting.

Datslocos has generated excitement for Datsuns, yes. No argument.

It's the process that I think people are ruffled about.

Someone else already pointed out the focal point. Old vs. new.

You are the old, used to doing their own thing with no affiliate other than being a Ratsun member.

The new, all supporting one common thread like it's a patch on the back of their leather vests.

Demanding respect and forcing it is not something were used to. You got friction for that. That's all.

• Like 2

I think having a car club is a cool thing. Nothing wrong with that.

The brash, In-your-face, mob mentality is what's off-putting.

Datslocos has generated excitement for Datsuns, yes. No argument.

It's the process that I think people are ruffled about.

Someone else already pointed out the focal point. Old vs. new.

You are the old, used to doing their own thing with no affiliate other than being a Ratsun member.

The new, all supporting one common thread like it's a patch on the back of their leather vests.

Demanding respect and forcing it is not something were used to. You got friction for that. That's all.

Kieth , one person posted what you keep refering to , I've never demanded shit from you . in fact drove all over the state of washington to support you and your weekend bbq . 

The new school guys are the future of this hobby , the narrow minded ideas of some guys that rarely ever leave own state doesn't mean that much in the big picture . 

• Like 4

I personally like being part of Datslocos Oregon! (I'm Al's vice president, so I had better like it,huh?!)

I have had more fun with Datsuns, & otherwise, since Al recruited me,than I ever did before I was part of Datslocos Oregon. We help each other out,have a good time together, hold regular events,& fun runs,etc. So HELLYEAH,I'm Damn Proud to be part of Datslocos!

• Like 5

Kieth , one person posted what you keep refering to , I've never demanded shit from you . in fact drove all over the state of washington to support you and your weekend bbq .

The new school guys are the future of this hobby , the narrow minded ideas of some guys that rarely ever leave own state doesn't mean that much in the big picture .

And I get that. I'm not trying to spit venom.

I believe I'm just trying to post both sides for others with the closed mind.

Maybe more of a medium between both sides.

I get both sides of the coin.

I more in the group between both sides, really.

Not old school. Not new. I want what both sides have/believe.

Al, what you have been doing is great. From the Canby truck to your travels to your show-which, by the way, looked o be a great success.

Check back to my last post for my stance.

• Like 1

This is why i dont rock anyones name nor am part of any group or club.

People like pointing fingers.

Drama gets brought to a group as a whole and not as individuals.

All i want to do is have a good time, have fun, and no fucking drama.

But i guess even being 500+ miles away from home. You simply can't get away from that shit.

Quit crying there were 4 shows that same weekend in oregon.

Canby, rats with dats, bash to the future, and old school reunion.

Different events on the same day or weekend dont ruin another event. No one held a gun to anyones head and said you better not go to this or that event. People chose to go to a certain event and that was it. Nothing more to it.some people went to both. I was going to go to both. But i was busy having a great time with the people i was with i didnt feel like leaving. Instead i stayed and had 4 more hours of fun instead of losing them driving.

• Like 8