RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a datsun, I rode there with my buddy and enjoyed every second of it! Maybe I'll show up in my Honda next year

do it. I did going 80-90 the majority of the way and still got a modest 30+ with the trunk and back seat loaded with shit.wasnt my first choice but I did a 1100miles on about $80

Shit i can only imagine if i eent to canby. I have a huge honda tattoo across my arm....

I did notice that...and was gonna say something....then I noticed who you are and just couldn't....your truck is awesome and your burnouts epic, you sir, can rock that honderp badge :thumbup:

In the end we all into the same cars and trucks. I'm old school in the Datsun world maybe not on Ratsun but I've been into Datsuns since the late 80's and I've always held events without a club name. But a few years back we decided to give ourselves a name to help bring more people in and not as a gang. We don't charge people to join we just simply want to hang out and share our pride n joy's. To each his own.. With a name or without its all good. And as far as demanding respect that is not us it was just said wrong. I'm sure he meant to say we give respect and hope to get it back. That's all. Hopefully one day we can all meet and talk Datsun. Goodnight Ratsun.ers Datslocos For Life!

• Like 5

"Waowww, I thought it was water under the bridge,past,long gone" my bad if I disrespected anyone by saying "I demand respect". It might be a lil late for those folks that took it hard in a wrong way and took it far and beyond. I'm not new school, kinda old shool rather. I always start and greet everyone "young and old" with my outmost respect right from the gate, that's what I meant "demand respect, becouse I give it in a sec, no need to earn it, but it can also be lost in a sec." again let's just enjoy our Datsuns, and maybe not so Datsuns its all good. Al,Als family, Loren,Draker, much love and respect for what you guys are doing, keep up the awsome work, hats off hands up fuckn awsome turn out, a total epic event. Rats with Dats Event, for your first year putting it out there,it's truly "To be Envied" my family my Cali locos had a blast, can't wait for the next one, "VIP STATUS" again porfavor. "Datsloco Lifer"

• Like 3

"Waowww, I thought it was water under the bridge,past,long gone" my bad if I disrespected anyone by saying "I demand respect". It might be a lil late for those folks that took it hard in a wrong way and took it far and beyond. I'm not new school, kinda old shool rather. I always start and greet everyone "young and old" with my outmost respect right from the gate, that's what I meant "demand respect, becouse I give it in a sec, no need to earn it, but it can also be lost in a sec." again let's just enjoy our Datsuns, and maybe not so Datsuns its all good. Al,Als family, Loren,Draker, much love and respect for what you guys are doing, keep up the awsome work, hats off hands up fuckn awsome turn out, a total epic event. Rats with Dats Event, for your first year putting it out there,it's truly "To be Envied" my family my Cali locos had a blast, can't wait for the next one, "VIP STATUS" again porfavor. "Datsloco Lifer"

Any of you that met this this cool cat over the weekend knows every word writen in this post is true . He meets you with his had out and a smile on his face .

These guys have work for a long time ( shows for the last 14 years ) in California. Just like you guys have done from the north . We have all been in this hobby trying to support it and the clubs that bring attention support it . Its not about the club its about the hobby . The club gives everyone the ability to have things orginized on their behalf. Many people dont have the time to orginize a group meeting . If you have the abilty to do that without a club helping you, thats great .

In our experience the opsite is true , we do more as a club . When one of us tries to make something happen it hit or miss on the out come . When many of us organizing something usually epic in the end .

Not selling , pushing , offering anything , asking for anything . Just an ooen conversation will do . Just because we share word here doesnt meen we share each others backyard . We live states away from each other and what works for some , doesn't work for all .

This is more a issue of ( internet ) mis understanding than anything. The level of love for the hobby is strong . And its like a family that wants the same thing but has different ideas on how that should or should not happen.

Lock this this thread.

Please dont , this event was epic event ! Our first Oregon show , we had a great party , fun laughs , drama , make ups , break ups , broken diffs, but no broken lips ! Lol

There is no reason to stop sharing the fun we had , hell i still have not even had time to share any of the 100 + pictures taken on our camera.

Datslocos oregon has changed the way Datsun owners in Oregon and California share there hobby . More people realize every day if they want to have fun with their Datsun and do it with others all they have to do is look at our schedule . We are always doing fun things to encourage you to use you datsun , and to share in this fun hobby .

https://m.facebook.com/datslocosoregon

https://m.facebook.com/DatslocosCalifornia

• Like 5

One thing interesting happened with my datto on the way back from Rats with Dats last Sunday....speedometer started working half way back from the campground....lil bit ago I went for a drive and still works.....compared to the GPS and it's accurate as well..... :thumbup:

20160618_130837.jpg

• Like 1