RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh story time!

So janksun and eastbay pulled over before making it to the highway to see if the truck was holding up after the diff swap.

Well i cought up pulled over to tell them it was fine. I went to turn on my fan and a fucking mouse was in my cab haha!

so you did take a date ....  sweet carlos.. 

Oh story time!

So janksun and eastbay pulled over before making it to the highway to see if the truck was holding up after the diff swap.

Well i cought up pulled over to tell them it was fine. I went to turn on my fan and a fucking mouse was in my cab haha!

I don't hate the Datslocos club, just don't care for some of the members that get credit for shit that has been taking place for years before they came along.

We all share the same passion, let's embrace that and not worry about who gets credit for what, in the end were all pulling for the same team...DATSUN.

• Like 5

I don't hate the Datslocos club, just don't care for some of the members that get credit for shit that has been taking place for years before they came along.

I could really care less about what everyone thinks but im curious as to what you are referring to?

• Like 1

Eastbay521, you haven't been around the Ratsun community long enough to grasp how I really feel about things. Just remember, curiosity killed the cat. Best to just turn around and walk off.

The whole sang is "Curiosity killed the cat satisfaction brought him back"

Most people don't know that...

So let's hear what someone said to make you mad.

I mean to me if you crazy about Datsuns like I assume all of us are that in fact makes use all datsloco... even you ted..

If you explain a little maybe we all can grasp what it really is that you have a problem with. Cuz really there isn't a problem if the world of Datsuns is growing right?

I mean the past few years things have blown up in a kinda big way. I don understand people have been doing this but still! I think you know what I mean.

More datsuns are coming together and there's a fucking problem?

• Like 3

The whole sang is "Curiosity killed the cat satisfaction brought him back"

Most people don't know that...

So let's hear what someone said to make you made.

I mean to me if you crazy about Datsuns like I assume all of us are that in fact makes use all datsloco... even you ted..

If you explain a little maybe we all can grasp what it really is that you have a problem with. Cuz really there isn't a problem if the world of Datsuns is growing right?

I mean the past few years things have blown up in a kinda big way. I don understand people have been doing this but still! I think you know what I mean.

More datsuns are coming together and there's a fucking problem?

Are you talking about the way Datsloco's event was the same dates as Canby? That's bringing people together. That was just a bunch of B. S. to do that. The Datsloco event could have been scheduled for another time.