RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you know for a fact it could have been a different week??

In summer?...

It didn't split the community It gave the community more options for what they feel they want to do.

As for me going to meets... I work 40+ hours at costco most of which I get done at 7pm or 10pm.

Also with everone else building my Datsun its a little harder to make meets.

That doesn't in any way reflect how I feel about Datsuns![/quotequote]

You didn't make the meets even when you didn't work 40+ hours a week and they were catered to you.

• Like 1

What meets that???

Was my Datsun ready???

And I know I'm kinda noob but I've been around here for like 4 years or so..

I'm not bitching about thw number of stuff that used to be. Cuz I don't give two shits.

And I don't even understand what you last sentence means.

I came to ratsun to get together with other datsuns and meet cool ass people that are willing to help me learn shit and maybe me teach somwone something. And that's what's happened..

Oh and you mean the time I didn't have a job for 3 mouths and had 1200 dollors to may name and my Datsun wasn't ready to do anything and I couldn't spend a dime on anything other the rent! And a little bit of food??

Cuz if you are then you should understand why..

Got anything else??

What meets that???

Was my Datsun ready???

And I know I'm kinda noob but I've been around here for like 4 years or so..

I'm not bitching about thw number of stuff that used to be. Cuz I don't give two shits.

And I don't even understand what you last sentence means.

I came to ratsun to get together with other datsuns and meet cool ass people that are willing to help me learn shit and maybe me teach somwone something. And that's what's happened..

It's apparent you don't

So both shows had great turn outs, both hosted a good ass time to all that came. 2017, they r set for diff weekends. Time to bury the hatcket and move on. Im from the og mini truck scene,thus the reason i chose rats dats. Maybe have another event that both camps( those of us that have no beefs) can make it to. And have big ass party.

• Like 6

And that's when I would take the pathfinder or the subi.. the times that I could make it..

To me it just seems like your bitching about datsun dudes making the scene bigger. And I don't get that.

I took my bong hit. Lol.

So...what you're trying to say is nothing would happen if datslocos didnt exist? No one would do Datsun stuff without datslocos being attached to it?

Define to me what datslocos does.

Now tell me what the difference is between that and what nanners, ted, and jrock have done for you.

• Like 2

Lock this thread already. 

Datslocos doesn't take credit for anything, we just help other Datsun owners and host events. The only difference is we have a sticker that matches on our cars. All you northwest guys seem like you just want to complain. Why can't you just enjoy an event? So what an event was the same time as another event?

So what there's a Datsun crew? We've got several Datsun crews here in California and we all get along. This thread is shit now and it seems all of you just want to bitch and moan about everything you're unhappy with that you can just ignore. I'm not opening this thread after I click the 'post' button, it's shit now.

• Like 3

Why can't we all just be Datsun owners rather than gang members?

If Kevin was closer I'd help out when need be.

I don't have a datslocos sticker on my car-does that mean Kevin ain't helping me?

Kidding...I know he would. And Al has sent me parts...but why the cult mentality?

• Like 2

When u all decide to grow up, let me know. Dont want to drive 11 hrs to hear shit talkin on either side. Cali datsolocos, we all were friends first. Club second. We do crazy ass fun run around 400-500 miles in a day. Nearest club is way too serious for my liking. Still do things with them tho. 

TO EACH THIER OWN,PERIOD

• Like 4

Cuz I'm not thinking of it that way. I'm greatful as fuck for what these guys have done for me! And I never asked anyone other the banana and Ted and jrock for help. But I don't expect someone to drive from cali to help me out even if I'm in his club. I believe they are trying to be like ted and banana for the people that don't know someone like I do. You know? And by making it a bigger name more people find out about other datsun owners near by that caaaan lend a hand without driving 1100 miles or more.

The name is just a name, what you guys are doing is what matters..

Helping people out and in some cases that's means being in a "club" but it's the Datsun club that we are all in.. so no matter the name on their truck or car I'll help out...

Fuck I've helped at least 8 strangers change a tire on the side of the road.. not in a datsun..

• Like 2

So here is what happened with the pnw and datslocos. We veteran Ratsuners had a merry ol time being our glorious bunch of assholes and we got together for a common thing, datsuns....then this datslocos stuff shows up and we go "datsuns!?" they go no "datslocos" we go "....no. datsun" they say "we're datslocos and we demand respect!" Aaaaannd the pretty much brings us up to the whole canby/rats and dats and dabs thing which got us here.

• Like 4

So here is what happened with the pnw and datslocos. We veteran Ratsuners had a merry ol time being our glorious bunch of assholes and we got together for a common thing, datsuns....then this datslocos stuff shows up and we go "datsuns!?" they go no "datslocos" we go "....no. datsun" they say "we're datslocos and we demand respect!" Aaaaannd the pretty much brings us up to the whole canby/rats and dats and dabs thing which got us here.

A million times, that.

• Like 1