RAT'S with DAT'S Show & Swapmeet June 10,11,12 . presented by Datslocos Oregon

denmarkboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you talking about the way Datsloco's event was the same dates as Canby? That's bringing people together. That was just a bunch of B. S. to do that. The Datsloco event could have been scheduled for another time.

Not what I'm talking about at all.

Your talking about ONE fucking event!

Did you happen to look if this spot we used was Reserved before or after canby???

I believe there was a wedding before and then something after.

I'm talking about the number of meets and Cruises And just everything!!

No uber, Canby is always the same time, the other meet could have been another time

It's supposed to be for Datsuns to come together not split the community. You young guys just don't get it

Like you make it to a lot of local meets

• Like 2

No uber, Canby is always the same time, the other meet could have been another time

It's supposed to be for Datsuns to come together not split the community. You young guys just don't get it

Like you make it to a lot of local meets

And you know for a fact it could have been a different week??

In summer?...

It didn't split the community It gave the community more options for what they feel they want to do.

As for me going to meets... I work 40+ hours at costco most of which I get done at 7pm or 10pm.

Also with ne building my Datsun its a little harder to make meets.

That doesn't in any way reflect how I feel about Datsuns!

• Like 1

Leaving the argument of my stance for/against datslocos out of this....

After seeing how everything played out from reports from different people...

I think that the Eugene show should be on the same weekend as Canby. This year and next.

• Like 4

Still didn't see a problem posted.

Where's the problem..

Also I need to hit the bong maybe thats why I'm a little worked up with people thinking we are pulling the community apart??? Cuz that shit makes no fucking sense!!!

Community is bigger then ever!!!

Why's that???

How's that??

• Like 2

Eastbay521, you haven't been around the Ratsun community long enough to grasp how I really feel about things. Just remember, curiosity killed the cat. Best to just turn around and walk off.

I get the idea of you feel i was just curious as to what you were referring to. As I said before I could really care less so I dont waste to much time to read every post word for word.I just skim to grasp whats going on
  • Like 1

I get the idea of you feel i was just curious as to what you were referring to. As I said before I could really care less so I dont waste to much time to read every post word for word.I just skim to grasp whats going on

And yet you still can't really find out can you?

• Like 2

Just stating my opinion, if you don't like it then disregard it and don't let it upset you.The Datsloco's about Blue Lake comment was a joke. sorry it went over your head, I will try to make it simpler for you next time

I know you were joking....I just added salt to it.....chilax bro!

Leaving the argument of my stance for/against datslocos out of this....

After seeing how everything played out from reports from different people...

I think that the Eugene show should be on the same weekend as Canby. This year and next.

Lake side Camp is already reserved for first weekend of June 2017

Lake side Camp is already reserved for first weekend of June 2017

And those of us that live far away only can attend 1 show...or whatever shows are available on the weekend we can get off.

If I were to choose between one event on one weekend or other event on a different weekend, guess which one I would choose.

And those of us that live far away only can attend 1 show...or whatever shows are available on the weekend we can get off.

If I were to choose between one event on one weekend or other event on a different weekend, guess which one I would choose.

The weekend your son doesn't have a birthday?

• Like 1