World war 3

You know what? If hackers were really worth a shit they would hack Issis sites and fuck them over. Fuck their sites up, whatever hackers do that they make movies about. Issis virus. Anyone going to a prepared site gets the hiv on their computer..

• Like 2
  • Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How could you guys feel comfortable putting the poster child for the master class 1% in the White house? Do you really think he has your best interests in mind? I understand that he doesn't sound like a politician, and why that's appealing, but what he's Trumpeting is pretty divisive, and hateful stuff. I don't know where that kind of rhetoric is going to take us, but I doubt it will restore our prosperity, security, or credibility. Desperation is a opportunity for change, but I don't like the kind of change he's selling.

Do you really think the senate or congress will get along with this guy if he make the office?  The only power the president is supposed to have is overseeing government bureaucracy, Making War (with consent from congress), and veto power to block new laws, oh and foreign diplomacy. Establishment hates this guy, and the last i looked only two people among the house and senate that isn't establishment is Ted Cruz, and Rand Paul.   Those two wouldn't assist him either.

Problem with our idiot public is that they don't know what powers of each branch of government is supposed to have. So its why they all get away with murder. Kinda like how the current idiot in the White house has been able to legislate outside of his constitutional powers. Establishment sees it as precedence and wants to put their own shithead in the seat to further the bullshit. 

The most powerful section of the three branches was supposed to be Congress, but those idiot are all in for anything that keeps them there.  Money money money and power. The perks are grand... 

• Like 1

Christians believe the whole world was populated by 2 people and their descendants.........................and then Jehova killed the whole world and Noah's 3 sons did it again

Funny. So do Muslims.

I really don't think the author of that meme knows Facism.

• Like 1

lets begin with the base Webster's definition: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual 

wiki: Fascism emphasizes direct action, including supporting the legitimacy of political violence, as a core part of its politics.[10][185] Fascism views violent action as a necessity in politics that fascism identifies as being an "endless struggle".[186] This emphasis on the use of political violence means that most fascist parties have also created their own private militias (e.g. the Nazi Party's Brown shirts and Fascist Italy's Blackshirts).

The basis of fascism's support of violent action in politics is connected to social Darwinism.[186] Fascist movements have commonly held social Darwinist views of nations, races, and societies.[187] They say that nations and races must purge themselves of socially and biologically weak or degenerate people, while simultaneously promoting the creation of strong people, in order to survive in a world defined by perpetual national and racial conflict.[188]