Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?!

Get the fuck outta here, man.

Don’t tell me you’re turning into Pussy gato. No fictional aliens that befriended a boy named Elliot were offended nor hurt in the making of the joke.

• Like 3

Don’t tell me you’re turning into Pussy gato. No fictional aliens that befriended a boy named Elliot were offended nor hurt in the making of the joke.

I think he was referring to your poor grammar, or choice in adjectives. Actions can be illegal, but people can't really be illegal. The Emigrant may have immigrated illegally. But they themselves are not illegal.

No. I'm appalled that you think I would be understanding of a racist rhetoric.

Joke or not. Last page y'all are offering thoughts and well wishes for a fallen brother named Cervantes...than you make an immigrant joke.

Call me pussy for having a belief? Pussy for having a somewhat intact moral compass?

Get the fuck outta here, man. And make sure to kiss my black ass on your way out the door.

• Like 1

Call me pussy for having a belief? Pussy for having a somewhat intact moral compass?

Get the fuck outta here, man. And make sure to kiss my black ass on your way out the door.

Hate to break this to you but watching Colbert every night does not make you a person of color,, no matter how hard you try. 

• Like 3

Joke or not. Last page y'all are offering thoughts and well wishes for a fallen brother named Cervantes...than you make an immigrant joke.

You serious? Did I mention race at all? No I didn’t. I mentioned a criminal, there’s a big difference regardless of skin tone. You’re being a fucking pussy assed bitch. I honored paradimes wish to go back to fuckery. You’re shitting on it by trying to virtue signal by bringing Cervantes up like this had anything to do with him, so take your “moral compass” and shove it up your hypocrite ass...regardless of color. By playing the race card, you just became the actual racist. You realize there’s white anglo saxxon illegal immigrants, right? But that doesn’t fit your rhetoric, does it? Your belief is unamerican and I’ll kindly get the fuck off your topic if you kindly get your America hating ass the fuck out of my country, deal? But I’m the asshole for making a joke and for wanting my country to be more safe. Fuck you! And double fuck you for trying to politicize something that isn’t political in the slightest. I honestly thought you were smarter than that, wow was I wrong.

• Like 1

Hell yeah nanners, Hall and Oates were the shit. I loved them as a kid, I remember the first time I saw SNL, my mind was blown when they got to the G.E. Smith and the Saturday night live band part.

• Like 3

This isn't flats thread, he just happened to start this one (there has been about half a dozen insomniacs threads), insomniacs belongs to all of Ratsun.

Flat if your ass is black you must have some pretty strange looking tan lines.

• Like 3

You serious? Did I mention race at all? No I didn’t. I mentioned a criminal, there’s a big difference regardless of skin tone.

What Criminal mention?

ET was not a criminal. Nor is an immigrant. Being in the US without papers or citizenship is a civil infraction. Not criminal. If they are criminals, then that is different, but you made no mention of a criminal.

And the rhetoric of saying your comment isn't racist is just as obvious as my comment being a symantic dodge. Perhaps you'd say anyone can have a wet back too. Or anyone can paint their neck red. You aren't talking about Anglo immigrants so own your comment.

Would a pollock joke be inappropriate ? they're caucasian.

• Like 1

What Criminal mention?

ET was not a criminal. Nor is an immigrant. Being in the US without papers or citizenship is a civil infraction. Not criminal. If they are criminals, then that is different, but you made no mention of a criminal.

And the rhetoric of saying your comment isn't racist is just as obvious as my comment being a symantic dodge. Perhaps you'd say anyone can have a wet back too. Or anyone can paint their neck red. You aren't talking about Anglo immigrants so own your comment.

Actually, I was talking any illegal alien, I could care the fuck less what color, race, creed they are. They fuck over the decent people that are trying to do things right and legal, I’m all for immigration. I am aslo dead set against silent invasion. So how do you rectify your baseless racist claim when you learn that I can’t stand illegal aliens, but have friends from virtually every corner of the globe of many races and melanin levels, have all my life, some are even family members? Now you look about as bright as gato culo. You love to talk around it, I get that, but to say someone that’s illegally entered the country isn’t a criminal is outright bullshit bro. I get that there’s an extreme minority that’s just overstayed their visa...blah blah blah. However, even those, if the plan was to come here on visa and not leave when it’s time, are conspiring to break the law...which is a criminal offense. See, I can bullshit around the bush too.

• Like 2