INSMNCS: John Cain

Would a pollock joke be inappropriate ? they're caucasian.

You don’t understand how funny that comment really is, there’s a little mountain town in northern Cali named Pollock Pines. In that small town lives an opinionated prick that typed the comment you’re now reading...and my wife is of polish descent. Sometimes the gods of comedy smile on us as they are right now.

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeking asylum is not illegal.

And, welcome to America...innocent until proven guilty. Red, black, yellow, brown, plaid. Don't matter.

You can call me pussy. You can call me bitch.

I'm not the one afraid of a few Mexicans or muslums.

• Like 2

^you’re stirring the pot again, lolz.

Someone is gonna say they’re hot, someone else will virtue signal about pedos. It’s funny shit though.

On a serious subject, what year of VFR did you get and do you dig it? My brother has an ancient VF750, it’s fun in a straight line, I can only imagine a newer dohc v4 that handles well is a goddamn hoot.

• Like 2

Seeking asylum is not illegal.

And, welcome to America...innocent until proven guilty. Red, black, yellow, brown, plaid. Don't matter.

You can call me pussy. You can call me bitch.

I'm not the one afraid of a few Mexicans or muslums.

I love your talking points gato pelosi, if you cared to research a bit, the only legal way to seek asylum is through a legal port of entry. Your reading comprehension is obviously shit man, it’s the law breaking and line cutting that frys my ass. I literally posted this two posts before you posted this. It’s a lot easier to blindly hate others for dissenting opinions though, I get that. Also non citizens don’t have full constitutional protection so your innocent till proven guilty talking point is a moot one too. For someone so opinionated, you’re poorly informed.

• Like 1

On a serious subject, what year of VFR did you get and do you dig it? My brother has an ancient VF750, it’s fun in a straight line, I can only imagine a newer dohc v4 that handles well is a goddamn hoot.

lpjTbHL.jpg

2000 Model,I dig it a lot man.

V4 800cc with six speed box so goes like a scalded cat often if I give the throttle a hard squeeze I have to remember she'll got up on one wheel easily.

Tons of fun!   

• Like 2

That’s a clean assed viffer, looks great in blue. I wanted the last model year when they had the throwback white with red and blue that looked like the old VF/VFR scheme...absolute fap material.

Edit: I bet it sounds sexy as fuck with that Yoshi slip on.

• Like 1

I love your talking points gato pelosi, if you cared to research a bit, the only legal way to seek asylum is through a legal port of entry. Your reading comprehension is obviously shit man, it’s the law breaking and line cutting that frys my ass. I literally posted this two posts before you posted this. It’s a lot easier to blindly hate others for dissenting opinions though, I get that. Also non citizens don’t have full constitutional protection so your innocent till proven guilty talking point is a moot one too. For someone so opinionated, you’re poorly informed.

Illegal entry, misdemeanor. Not criminal.

Smells like a duck. Walks like a duck. Still a racist.

• Like 1

I'm over here laughing...wondering if you really have that shitty of a job to be fearful of a Mexican stealing it from you...

If you don't, why bother expending your energy to contiue looking like a bigot.

If you do...maybe you should stop being a bigot on the internet...and get some skills.

Didn't argue that. Not in any way.

We're not deporting g them though.

We're locking them up using tax dollars to shelter them...at over $800 a day per... To try them under American laws...treating them as Americans...which loops back around to the innocent until proven guilty...

Um...

Aren't the Republicans that are enforcing/enacting this phacade supposed to be the fiscal watch dogs?

Oh. That's right. Tax cut for the rich. My bad.

Hey keith,, , when you were looking for a house to spend the rest of your life in and raise a family... Did you even consider any that were in the part of town that was ONLY inhabited by Hispanics??

if you said you did,,,  you are a fucking liar. 

Tri-cities is about what? 55% hispanic yet you live in an almost completely white cul de sac? ( i actually fact checked and it is that number) 

You sir are the worst kinda bigot,,,, like Archie Bunker worst. 

• Like 2

Deportable, absolutely!!! But that does not make them criminal. That rhetoric is a way to impose public dissent as we are programmed to disdain "criminals". So label them thus and earn public hate. You've been baited to rally with your team over false premise. These immigrants using fake SS numbers paying into our social security fund every paycheck for an insurance they will never receive but rather goes into citizens retirement. But they don't talk about that too much down on Fox st. Fucking parties and their divisive rhetoric pisses me off to no fucking end. Trump is the worst at this in history. And his supporters applaud him for it praising him as ultimate troll.

"Division, division, division, my friend"

• Like 1

Hey keith,, , when you were looking for a house to spend the rest of your life in and raise a family... Did you even consider any that were in the part of town that was ONLY inhabited by Hispanics??

if you said you did,,, you are a fucking liar.

Tri-cities is about what? 55% hispanic yet you live in an almost completely white cul de sac? ( i actually fact checked and it is that number)

You sir are the worst kinda bigot,,,, like Archie Bunker worst.

Oh, boy...

I rent. I don't live anywhere near a cul da sac. And the house I chose to move to is a rental one of my co-workers had. It was more of a supply over demand kind of thing. Really didn't play the mind game you're trying to lay against me.

But...I do live in a decent neighborhood with an affluent mix of culture around me. I am a minority in my work place and have no cares about it.

Nice try though. Not all white people are racist.

Some of us provide equal opportunity with our hatred.

• Like 1

Ooooh Boy!! 

So you deflect my statement by saying that you are renting,,, and that makes you less of a racist?? i don't think so.

Absolutely not. One has nothing to do with the other.

Your statement wasn't factual. Just saying.

I'm over here laughing...wondering if you really have that shitty of a job to be fearful of a Mexican stealing it from you.

flat, they take entry-level jobs that young Americans used to count on to enter the workforce with a limited skill set and often do so at a rate of pay less than a citizen would accept while being constantly threatened by their employers with termination and/or deportation if they complain about non-OSHA compliant working conditions. illegal immigration suppresses wages in low-skilled, entry-level employment often while endangering the illegal immigrant and inflating the profit margin of the employer doing so. illegal immigration is exploitation of a highly vulnerable underclass that enriches those employers who flout safety regulations.

• Like 4

Isn't Insomniacs becoming something it was supposed to be free of ?

Now back to fuckery.

What’s the difference between an illegal immigrant and ET?

ET learned to speak English and went home willingly.

No. I'm appalled that you think I would be understanding of a racist rhetoric.

Joke or not. Last page y'all are offering thoughts and well wishes for a fallen brother named Cervantes...than you make an immigrant joke.

Get the fuck outta here, man.

Call me pussy for having a belief? Pussy for having a somewhat intact moral compass?

Get the fuck outta here, man. And make sure to kiss my black ass on your way out the door.

Both touch on immigration and race. If you're offended by one surely you should be offended by both? The skin is thin around here so do we, can we, avoid the hate and move on?

• Like 3