INSMNCS: John Cain

I def! Don't live in a white neighborhood.

Speaking of which.....did your house survive mother nature's fury?, I haven't seen you post anything on the topic lately, I've been watching YouTube USGS reports and it looks really ugly in the big island....

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of which.....did your house survive mother nature's fury?, I haven't seen you post anything on the topic lately, I've been watching YouTube USGS reports and it looks really ugly in the big island....

Still there. New renters somehow. My last tennants broke lease and dug out after the acid rain made the water irritate skin. Air quality sux too. And newborn. Don't blame them. The house I live in is still great though. Biggest issue is the economic slump because tourism sunk. Basing your economy on tourism is akin to prostitution. Plenty of cash... when the goings good. Hawai'is biggest fault.

• Like 2

Still there. New renters somehow. My last tennants broke lease and dug out after the acid rain made the water irritate skin. Air quality sux too. And newborn. Don't blame them. The house I live in is still great though. Biggest issue is the economic slump because tourism sunk. Basing your economy on tourism is akin to prostitution. Plenty of cash... when the goings good. Hawai'is biggest fault.

Jeezus! How far from the lava rivers are your properties?

• Like 1

Illegal entry, misdemeanor. Not criminal.

Smells like a duck. Walks like a duck. Still a racist.

False claims of racism is all you have. Looks like a fucktard, talking points like a fucktard, claims cuz ray-cisum like a fucktard...still a lefty fucktard. Go get a midol, they make pussies feel better.

• Like 2

flat, they take entry-level jobs that young Americans used to count on to enter the workforce with a limited skill set and often do so at a rate of pay less than a citizen would accept while being constantly threatened by their employers with termination and/or deportation if they complain about non-OSHA compliant working conditions. illegal immigration suppresses wages in low-skilled, entry-level employment often while endangering the illegal immigrant and inflating the profit margin of the employer doing so. illegal immigration is exploitation of a highly vulnerable underclass that enriches those employers who flout safety regulations.

Bro, you’re way above flattie’s brain power.

• Like 1

False claims of racism is all you have. Looks like a fucktard, talking points like a fucktard, claims cuz ray-cisum like a fucktard...still a lefty fucktard. Go get a midol, they make pussies feel better.

Can't take a hint? Move on. You've had your say.

• Like 2