• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually he wasn't sentenced to die. He's simply dying, in his own time. Most supporters are just angry at the system that takes the human factor out of the equation. It's sad but so are many things in life.

• Like 1

Actually he wasn't sentenced to die. He's simply dying, in his own time. Most supporters are just angry at the system that takes the human factor out of the equation. It's sad but so are many things in life.

It's ridiculous that the government has a say over the baby's parents, THAT is the sad part, and wrong in so many levels, tyranny has arrived in Canada, enjoy!

Might be crisis acting

• Like 2

It's ridiculous that the government has a say over the baby's parents, THAT is the sad part, and wrong in so many levels, tyranny has arrived in Canada, enjoy!

Uhhhhh.... it's not in Canada.

• Like 1

Forget it ,,, he's on a troll.

You should place it under the stick he's had in his butt the last few weeks to get more height.

Well, I did call you a cunt once so.... fair enough.

• Like 3

So,,,,,  i'm so ready for Canby,, earlier i went over to the the  joint the guy co-owns(?) that made the pizzas in that little wood fired oven thing last year.. 

Ted has been saying they are bringing a bigger oven this year to sell instead of just making them out back.. I don't know for a fact if that's true though. 

• Like 5