INSMNCS: John Cain

Don't fuck up titty flashing

the instabang and snatchat skanks will never stop showing skin.

Breasts are not genitalia so not in any way a sex crime. I doubt it could even be prosecuted as a 'lewd act' as the audience is not likely to be offended.

yeah but what if she flashes her whisker biscuit? they don't get charged for showing their piss ports and that's genitalia!

giphy.gif

Further: you actually don't need to make eye contact and stroke it while peeing.

I agree with that but there are dudes who have simply stumbled outside to whiz and are now forever given the same status as kiddie diddlers and rapists.

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

yep but a drunk woman flashing her ta-tas for beads in Nawlins will never be charged as such. However, dudes answering the call of nature in nature while a little tipsy will be branded as pervs for the rest of their lives. That double standard has always pissed me off.

I'm not going to complain nor endorse any sort of legislation making that a bad thing, b00bies are win......wait....are you a she, or identify as such?

I agree with that but there are dudes who have simply stumbled outside to whiz and are now forever given the same status as kiddie diddlers and rapists.

Fact, happened to a friend of mine.

• Like 1

Odd but factual law in Australia that has never been removed from the statute books - 

A person may urinate at the back wheel of a motorised vehicle (Left hand side) as long as the vehicle is parked to left of roadside. 

• Like 2

I'm going to break this phone. But yes, unless I walk into the cargo door or back of the section I have to duck. And if I'm on a passenger plane trying to fly somewhere I drag my head on the ceiling

Would've been great if your autocorrect changed it to "fuck" there LOL

• Like 1

Good luck. Be safe.

God damn! Volcanos feel way safe when the crater on top bubbles and splashes. But whe the earth cracks open and Lava starts spewing out its scary as fuck! Feeling of NO control. Pulled out 1600 board feet of Koa though. Lots of wood. Worth enough to make it worth a 12 hour day of demo, and safe at the end of the day.
  • Like 4