• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 100 earthquakes a day the last couple of days. Scientist are trying to predict where lava will come through the crust, expecting it in the next few days. Could be where folks live. Might be some trying times coming up for Hawaiʻi. Pele warned us. I moved, but feel for those who took their chances. I wish I'd sold my property, but who knows, that house might have lava views soon. Is that a selling point?

• Like 2

Over 100 earthquakes a day the last couple of days. Scientist are trying to predict where lava will come through the crust, expecting it in the next few days. Could be where folks live. Might be some trying times coming up for Hawaiʻi. Pele warned us. I moved, but feel for those who took their chances. I wish I'd sold my property, but who knows, that house might have lava views soon. Is that a selling point?

And then...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eNa3Vkj1KkI#

Less than a mile from my place

29ne1f.jpg

giphy.gif

Arrest made in mystery serial New Jersey pooper case

Superintendent charged with public defecation

HOLMDEL, N.J. (AP) — Police have charged a New Jersey school superintendent identified as the person who has been relieving himself on the grounds of a high school football field and track.

Authorities say 42-year-old Thomas Tramaglini was caught Monday following an early morning run at Holmdel High School's athletic facilities. He faces charges of public defecation, lewdness and littering.

https://www.wptv.com/news/local-news/water-cooler/arrest-made-in-mystery-serial-new-jersey-pooper-case

• Like 2

Sex offenders status

yep but a drunk woman flashing her ta-tas for beads in Nawlins will never be charged as such. However, dudes answering the call of nature in nature while a little tipsy will be branded as pervs for the rest of their lives. That double standard has always pissed me off.

• Like 1

yep but a drunk woman flashing her ta-tas for beads in Nawlins will never be charged as such. However, dudes answering the call of nature in nature while a little tipsy will be branded as pervs for the rest of their lives. That double standard has always pissed me off.

Don't fuck up titty flashing

• Like 3

Further: you actually don't need to make eye contact and stroke it while peeing.

• Like 1