• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty close to as stupid as you can be though.

Passed a guy once changing his tire parked against the concrete barrier on the left side fast lane. Yup, the tire was on the right side and he's squatting with ass in the fast lane, pissed off and jumping up waving a tire iron at cars as they swerve to miss him. I've driven miles on a flat tire before it left the rim. Fifty feet to get off the highway is nothing.

• Like 3

Datsun rims 13, 14, 15" with lots of rubber side wall. It'll take more than 50' to peel them off. Won't even scratch the rim. If you know or suspect a flat, move carefully to the right lane while slowing and then get right off the road. How hard is that?

Those people were fucking morons. I’d never rent a house I wanted to sell, unless the agreement to purchase was in a binding contract and with a security deposit.

• Like 1

I would hunt them down, it's 2018, social media can cast a large net, criminals are stupid, they'll post something somewhere... furthermore, tell the police if they can't do their job, you will, it has worked for me in the past, cops don't like vigilantes....

That is fucking nothing. I've had renters do waaaaaay worse. Cat shit on the carpet and walls. "I don't know how to fix this". You fucking clean it up. Replace carpeting if need be. Really not that hard. And not news worthy. I had to replace all of the doors from knife holes, and about 2K in drywall replacement. Full interior re-paint. Replace deck because they locked a dog on the porch who would shit n piss right on the 2X4 decking... Hardwood floors water damaged. 5K in repairs plus they skipped last two months of rent. Could sue them, but they have 50K in garnished wage claims already with no over the table job. Pointless waste of money sueing them. Pieces of shit with 5 kids. Idiocracy.

• Like 3

Background them. I know it's illegal to not rent to someone based on credit history, job history, race, creepy looks w/e. But there are companies who can do this for you and slip this under the mat. They thoroughly check several references and won't accept relatives like uncle Tony. My son did this when he had to move for a new job. They take care of everything, pictures before, deposit, collect the rent, check up on the house regularly (with 24hr. notice) find new tenants if the current ones want to move. They are also up to date on anything to do with Landlords and Tenant Act.

Law of the universe says the package will get lost in the mail  :rofl:

• Like 7