CANBY 2016 CANT WAIT

Ranman72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares the only thing I'm there to see is friends and datsuns no hard feelings but I love going up to Canby and if I get time I'll go to Rats with Dats to do the same we are in it for the same reason. Almost feels like being around those grudge matches these local car clubs have against each other shits gets old just enjoy your time at your place of choosing fuck the bullshit ain't nobody got time for that.

• Like 5

I'm hoping to get my top secret project underway soon

If not enough time, inspection plate gasket, swap in my ZX tranny and change the front and rear bearings

They're starting to howl, boy

• Like 1

Given that we make up to Rats with Dats on schedule  id like to make it up to canby Saturday for a few hours to shake a few hands and see some cars. I feel it would be a waste to drive all that way and not make the extra effort to get to canby. hope to see some of yous there

• Like 3

I'm glad to hear some people plan on going to both events! Canby is practically in my backyard,& I have been attending that show for around 11 years (one of these days,I will take the time to figure out if that means every year the event has been going). I was attending Canby before I was a Ratsun member, & before I was part of Datslocos Oregon . I will continue to attend as long as they have the event. Having said that;

I will be organizing a fun run,so to speak,from The Canby show, to Eugene to the Rats with Dats event. There is no real reason people can't attend both shows. I have personally talked to Steven Pepka, & EVERYONE is welcome at Canby, just like always,I know the same is true of the Rats with Dats event. This doesn't have to be a matter of choosing, you're all going to be in Oregon anyway,will already have taken time off work,or whatever, made your travel arrangements, you may as well make a really full weekend of it,& attend both of what appear to be shaping up to be two great events.

• Like 6

Nothing wrong with Facebook. I don't always have access to a computer, or time to sit in front of one. I appreciate that we have a mobile version of Ratsun, but it's clunky & has limited content. I have Mobile Internet only so I have had to learn to live with the regular site, on a smaller screen. It amazes me how many people have this irrational fear/dislike of social media. It's just like anything else, as long as you use it in reasonable sized amounts,it can be a useful resource.

I actually dunno what's going on in this thread - sorry, i guess?

I just want to go to another show / camp out or whatever regardless if it's canby or not.. Although, like someone said earlier Canby is tradition.

Wherever I go, though, I will be drinking beer. Out of a Pepsi cup if I have to. Like it or not.  :thumbup:

• Like 3