"lautsu" - STUPIDIST Avaitars?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 100% convinced a 521 grill will fit on a 510, have you guys seen the prices of some datsuns laitly?

if anyone can help me find a 510 for partial trade on a Honda civic I'll mail you some weed. It must be a 2 door though......

lock it, don't fight it

lock it, unite it

• Like 2

You assume way too much from my post.

Geographic location not withstanding (believe you me we have our share of douches per capita here) I dont think Laotsus special, just a tortured soul desperately in need of some help, or if legislation allows it, retrospective abortion.

retroactive abortion.

My 'retroactive' comment was in reply to ratwagon's 'retrospective' comment. Retrospective would only be looking back on something, not really changing anything except maybe the present of future events based on this 'looking back on'. A retroactive abortion would take effect at a time in the past. Retroactive abortion of laotsu would solve the problem because he, and this post wouldn't exist today.

Insert groaning noise here.

FFS, its "retrospective abortion", not "retroactive".

Sheesh, and this thread talks about Rookies!

If you dont know the difference, Google it and learn it you bloody amateurs!

So you tell me, wouldn't retroactive abortion trump retrospective abortion in the context of loatsu's 'tortured soul desperately in need of some help' AND this thread about him? No laotsu... no problem.

laotsu: this is just a discussion don't get all 'eugenics' on me.

Truth X2

Have you seen Birdman? Would have been call The Batman, but the franchise wouldn't let them. Stars Michael Keaton, the OG Batman telling the story of climbing out from under the identity of that role. Best thing I've seen in years.

Birdman rocks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhF-77YgEKM

• Like 2

I think the concept is that Darwin's theory of evolution is incomplete. The question isn't wether evolution exists, rather is natural selection and mutation the sole factor in evolution. There is evidence of what is called speciation. Speciation is a lineage-splitting event that produces two or more separate species. If this splitting is not an event stemming from environmental forces effecting natural selection and mutation to bring about a new species than how did this mechanism come about? The probability of something this complex coming about through evolutionary processes is astronomical. This suggests intelligent design, or at very least intelligent influence. 

Geneticists have also discovered a genetic leapfrog effect called epigenetic referring to heritable changes in gene expression. There is more "unused" genetic material in our DNA than what is actually used to make us. Previously geneticists thought this was just wasted material, but what they are finding is this material has a working memory of passed solutions, or responses to environmental change that can be expressed as quickly as two generations. This suggests a much more complex, nonlinear state of evolution. The spooky thing is the sequence of events that make this memory thing happen, closely resembles computer programing. Again way too complex to just "evolve" that way. 

Dust off your Bibles boys and girls.

What (the fuck) has the bible got to do with computer programming? Life, in order to survive and continue, must become smarter than it's surroundings. Loosers don't survive, winners pass this on. Given enough time it will become more and more complex, intelligent, if you will. Looking back from where we are now, we say 'Oh my god, how could this all happen without some intelligent design???. Sure it looks magical but not so long ago we didn't know about genes and DNA.   

Read Darwin's Radio.

• Like 1

Don't get your rump in a bunch, the bible comment was sarcasm. I thought that was pretty clear. The sarcastic Bible remark in a nutshell... Did god program our DNA? If so, dust off the Bible. Fucking sucks the life out of it when you have to explain.

The scientists RVD is talking about aren't studying the evolution of species, rather the evolution of complex genetic DNA sequences that play a part in how we've evolved. Mathematicians can calculate how long it would take for something as complex as epigenetic events to have come about through natural selection and mutation. It would take billions upon billions of years, and this is indisputable. The interesting thing is the scientists bringing this concept forward aren't a bunch of bible thumpers. It's the very scientists who were basing their life's research on Darwinian theory. 

Darwin's Radio is a 15 year book that used 20 year old technological understanding of DNA to project an agenda of defending Darwin's theory. It might as well be considered a genetic history book now. Sense then we've had our eyes open with ground breaking stuff like unlocking the human genome sequence. If you want to read a contemporary presentation of unbiassed information try Conceptual Breakthroughs in Evolutionary Genetics: A Brief History of Shifting Paradigms Paperback – February 13, 2014 by John C. Avise  (Author)

My older brother is a mathematician who's worked in security encryption, computer software engineering, big data storage and movement using solid state memory, and genetic research. I do my best to understand 1/10 of the shit he tries to tell me. He says the next big thing is studying Microsatellites (sometimes referred to as a Variable Number of Tandem Repeats or VNTRs) are short segments of DNA that disconnect from non-coding DNA and reattach in coded DNA. They are finding a connection between the length of these microsatellites and the power of influence they have in causing change in expression. This resembles super efficient computer firmware programing using small fractal equations to generate massive change in a program sequence.

• Like 1

All that being said, as a scientist I realize our perception of "scientific" truth comes from an imperfect foundation of human subjectivity and phenomenological insight. Unlike religion though, I take my hat off to the scientific community for adapting to paradigm changing discovers, rather than trying to cover it up, or discredit it. Wouldn't it be refreshing to hear religious establishment say "Our understanding of god was incorrect, we'er actually supposed to love and accept one another". 

Now will someone pull laotsu off the cross.  :P

Retrospective abortion is the preferred method, reason being (and lets leave Laoutsu out of this ftm) the said "abortee" doesnt get the opportunity to pollute other peoples lives, their plug being pulled at the earliest convenient time.

Having said that, I concur DM that retroactive can/does fit in this context. To all and sundry, please disregard my previous tourettes moment in this thread.

Anyway, more fap material now posted for she/him/it.

• Like 4

Don't get your rump in a bunch, the bible comment was sarcasm. I thought that was pretty clear. The sarcastic Bible remark in a nutshell... Did god program our DNA? If so, dust off the Bible. Fucking sucks the life out of it when you have to explain.

The scientists RVD is talking about aren't studying the evolution of species, rather the evolution of complex genetic DNA sequences that play a part in how we've evolved. Mathematicians can calculate how long it would take for something as complex as epigenetic events to have come about through natural selection and mutation. It would take billions upon billions of years, and this is indisputable. The interesting thing is the scientists bringing this concept forward aren't a bunch of bible thumpers. It's the very scientists who were basing their life's research on Darwinian theory. 

Darwin's Radio is a 15 year book that used 20 year old technological understanding of DNA to project an agenda of defending Darwin's theory. It might as well be considered a genetic history book now. Sense then we've had our eyes open with ground breaking stuff like unlocking the human genome sequence. If you want to read a contemporary presentation of unbiassed information try Conceptual Breakthroughs in Evolutionary Genetics: A Brief History of Shifting Paradigms Paperback – February 13, 2014 by John C. Avise  (Author)

My older brother is a mathematician who's worked in security encryption, computer software engineering, big data storage and movement using solid state memory, and genetic research. I do my best to understand 1/10 of the shit he tries to tell me. He says the next big thing is studying Microsatellites (sometimes referred to as a Variable Number of Tandem Repeats or VNTRs) are short segments of DNA that disconnect from non-coding DNA and reattach in coded DNA. They are finding a connection between the length of these microsatellites and the power of influence they have in causing change in expression. This resembles super efficient computer firmware programing using small fractal equations to generate massive change in a program sequence.

Ha ha I'm not in a bunch. (just good fun) I mention Darwin's Radio as it also mentions this 'junk DNA' possibly causing a sudden leap of evolution outside the usual mutation caused one when subjected to stress. In the book, Neanderthals under some kind of evolutionary 'stress' expressed modern day humans as a result. There was no evolutionary trail just a sudden jump to humans. It was an interesting fiction.

Yes religion should be more 'love each other' than 'I'm the only true religion' (and if you don't believe me, I'll kill you!)

• Like 1