"lautsu" - STUPIDIST Avaitars?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's America, there's an army of over opinionated, self important dumb dicks here. No use in pitying one like it's special.

You assume way too much from my post.

Geographic location not withstanding (believe you me we have our share of douches per capita here) I dont think Laotsus special, just a tortured soul desperately in need of some help, or if legislation allows it, retrospective abortion.

• Like 4

Is this a laotsus "roast"?

more like a BK broiler,

come on guys, for all the shit Loatsu has said about you, I'd be PISSED,,, and the fact this thread will probably never get locked,

seriously Ratwagon, Dolomite,,,,, you guys need to represent !!!!!

retroactive abortion.

Yet you allow it to linger like a pile of shit on the lawn. I wonder why?  Why is this "abortion" not disturbing the "peace and quiet" you Canadians so vigorously defend. Why would the dislike button be removed when this turd is left to fester? I believe this whole thread to be very suspect. I smell a double standard mod troll.

• Like 3

Because a post is not liked is no reason to close it.

Truth can be ugly.

This isn't a democracy decided by a dislike/like button.

You can always choose to not read this

All of the above. This is not to say this will never be closed or locked.

Daddy has to go to work now so play nice.

• Like 3

The United Kingdom: Trolling

New legislation takes tougher stance in abuse

People caught sending abusive messages across the internet and social networks now face up to two years imprisonment under new laws.

As reported by The Telegraph, the measures introduced to the Criminal Justice and Court Act came into effect yesterday, raising the maximum penalty from six months to 24.

The Government announced its intention to raise the prison penalty for internet trolls in October last year. It relates to “the offence of sending certain items with the intent to cause distress or anxiety”.

“The sending of abusive messages or material online can cause absolute misery for victims and we need to make sure that people who commit these awful crimes are properly punished,” said Justice Minister Chris Grayling last October.

“We already have offences in place to deal with this appalling behaviour, but we’ve toughened up the law to make sure these crimes can be properly investigated and those who commit the most serious offences face a longer prison sentence.”

The United Kingdom: Trolling

New legislation takes tougher stance in abuse

People caught sending abusive messages across the internet and social networks now face up to two years imprisonment under new laws.

As reported by The Telegraph, the measures introduced to the Criminal Justice and Court Act came into effect yesterday, raising the maximum penalty from six months to 24.

The Government announced its intention to raise the prison penalty for internet trolls in October last year. It relates to “the offence of sending certain items with the intent to cause distress or anxiety”.

“The sending of abusive messages or material online can cause absolute misery for victims and we need to make sure that people who commit these awful crimes are properly punished,” said Justice Minister Chris Grayling last October.

“We already have offences in place to deal with this appalling behaviour, but we’ve toughened up the law to make sure these crimes can be properly investigated and those who commit the most serious offences face a longer prison sentence.”

so anyway guys, lets all meet up this sunday and go for a ride after church and the game,

seriously Ratwagon, Dolomite,,,,, you guys need to represent !!!!!

I AM representing!

This is the new and improved RW complete with sandless vagina and respect for DM's quirky moderation habits.

Meanwhile, its 0745 in my part of upside down land. Theres a light rain falling and its making a very pleasing sound on my tin roofed house. Ive just had a breakfast of tomato soup (with lots of tabasco sauce) and slices of hot buttered toast washed down with an icy cold red bull.

Best of all, theres no Laotsu :)

• Like 1

odd theres no laotsu... but prolly best anyway ... he would just talk about that stupid gif in his signature ... my question is how and what did u do to run smoke off ... and what happened while i was gone ...