"lautsu" - STUPIDIST Avaitars?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Repost from a day or so ago. 

Play with the trolls? Play by the rules!

Repost? Not in this thread. So it doesn't count!

Besides, there are no rules anymore. Laotsu's NSFW signature gif being allowed all over the damn board proves the rules got thrown out the window.

Repost? Not in this thread. So it doesn't count!

Besides, there are no rules anymore. Laotsu's NSFW signature gif being allowed all over the damn board proves the rules got thrown out the window.

Not in this thread? BS. All threads end in insomniacs. Troll thread should be treated as such until locked or morphed. Post-tits or GTFO. 

Laotsu's signature breaks no rules. No man meat; no problem. 

Besides...he doesn't post all over the board. He barely steps out of General Discussion, ever. 

Your argument is invalid. Again. 

Stop being new. 

• Like 1

Not NSFW? BULLSHIT! How would you like your little kid to see that over your shoulder? How do you think it would end for you if a bitchy female coworker saw that shit walking by? Not well. Extreme case could be fired for sexual harassment. Or just fired for "violating restricted computer websites activity."

Not NSFW? BULLSHIT! How would you like your little kid to see that over your shoulder? How do you think it would end for you if a bitchy female coworker saw that shit walking by? Not well. Extreme case could be fired for sexual harassment. Or just fired for "violating restricted computer websites activity."

First, my 5 year old daughter would call you out on your bullshit-using those words even. 

Second...my concern for Laotsu's signature is minimal. I'm not dumb enough to check Ratsun from a work computer or when others are around.

We todd did.

• Like 1

I find it really funny/interesting/curious...

Doug started this thread...yet he has yet to comment in here since doing so. 

And now Joe notCool is quick to jump all over the dick swinger. 

Are you guys that uncomfortable with it? If so, why come back?

You guys fell for the troll with every step taken. You're still doing it. STOP. 

Laotsu is laughing his ass off at your follies. 

You know you can block signatures from showing up on your screen, right?

Whatever. The damn troll's signature needs to go. The hell with his avatar!

I don't get on Ratsun on the computer at work either... I WORK! But that's beside the point. And let your 5 year old be hypnotized by his gif, I don't care!

Rules? Tits or GTFO? Here's your damn boobs. Sticking with the theme too! :p

Hillary%20Clinton%20Nude%20With%20Osama%

First, my 5 year old daughter would call you out on your bullshit-using those words even. 

Second...my concern for Laotsu's signature is minimal. I'm not dumb enough to check Ratsun from a work computer or when others are around.

We todd did.

• Like 1

This whole trolling concept doesn't really exist on ratsun,,,, really most of us are just hot tempered gear heads new to technology,

besides the kiddie pool is to small and everyone knows everyone here.

if you really want to wind someone up go on the LL Bean catalog and say you prefer a canoe made from fresh plastic as aposed to recycled,

here all you do is piss off the right kind of people.....

• Like 3

This whole trolling concept doesn't really exist on ratsun,,,, really most of us are just hot tempered gear heads new to technology,

besides the kiddie pool is to small and everyone knows everyone here.

if you really want to wind someone up go on the LL Bean catalog and say you prefer a canoe made from fresh plastic as aposed to recycled,

here all you do is piss off the right kind of people.....

hey I like the new plastic canoes. They're more trustworthy. Unless you can find a good tree to chop down and hollow out, that would be best.

odd theres no laotsu... but prolly best anyway ... he would just talk about that stupid gif in his signature ... my question is how and what did u do to run smoke off ... and what happened while i was gone ...

They lost the password to Smoke, okaaaay?!

I won't say who...

fc

Lol