"lautsu" - STUPIDIST Avaitars?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you realize what you've done here. Starting a hate thread all about a troll is giving said troll exactly what he wants.

Don't think for a second he isn't fapping like a madman over all of this attention, perhaps as his mother yells at him from upstairs and/or as the frat bois he hooked up with are preparing him to board the main train....

And yes, I'm just as guilty of piling on by posting this here as anyone else. From this point on, all the dumps I take will be done in Insomniacs, until such time as that thread is finally put out of its misery.

• Like 2

A lot of threads here don't have a valid purpose.ANd the last time I looked,no such rule exists.HOw arrogant of you to say that others topics MUST have validity in your eyes.

Z-train I'm proud of you man. You're finally standing up for pointless crap, and you figured out I'm an arrogant bastard. All in one thread too. I take it back, This thread is valid after all.

IBTL  

WHY IS THIS :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  4 PAGES 

Pshh, Although much less valid than this POS thread, my New Ratson Phylosophy thread went for 5 pages... Nah, this shit's just get'n started.

It pains me to say this, but, I have both genuine sympathy, and pity for the guy/girl/thing.

How sad your life must be if you have to reduce yourself, as Laotsu has done, to the level he/she/it has.

Tragic waste when you think about it, or maybe not.

• Like 2