Datsun Lovers trying to hurt me

hey so I have been trying to sell my datsun 510 for over a week now on craigslist so i can buy an engagement ring for my amazing girlfriend, but there is a group of Datsun people who keep flagging my add and having it deleted because they are trying to screw me over. Can any one help me with this. You can see my add in portland oregon's craigslist (if it hasnt been flagged again) i have not put anything dishonest in there and I am not even asking that much. I feel really frusterated like, Datsun fans are really horrible people and I have never been treated so disrespectfully by a group of people until now. Why is this? Are Datsun fans all weirdos who want to ruin other people's lives so they can get a cheap datsun? Why is everyone who likes Datsuns just so unethical? Please help me out here.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can drive your Datsun all month longA Datsun never has a headache.A Datsun doesn't have a birthday for you to forget.A Datsun doesn't get jealous if you drive another DatsunNo court has ever granted a Datsun alimony payments.You can drive your Datsun in public

If you would sell your Datsun for a ring you are probably better off not being a Datsun owner. You do know that many Datsun owners are Datsun owners and married, right?

• Like 4

Your Datsun doesn't mind if you let someone else drive her.

You can have more than one Datsun

Your Datsun doesn't mind if you drive her at 3 in the morning.

Is this a real thread or what? :confused:

Dunno, but I'm getting this in while I can

Your Datsun doesn't require foreplay to drive her

hey so I have been trying to sell my datsun 510 for over a week now on craigslist so i can buy an engagement ring for my amazing girlfriend,

Maybe she's awesome because you own a Datsun? If selling it is her idea, this sets the tone for future marriage and definitily makes her not awesome. Maybe you're just caught in the vagina vice-grips? Get another job and keep both.

• Like 5

I had the same issue when trying to sell a couple of different Datsuns but also when trying to sell a '66 Mustang and '66 Chevelle - it's just the nature of CL unfortunately. You should consider the possibility it has something to do with the keywords you've added onto your listing though. If yours is the 1 ad for a 510 on the Portland CL, you're bringing in a lot of people who don't give a shit about your 510 with tags like 'wrx', 'civic', 'integra', 'turbo', etc. I know that some people get pissed when they do a search and get a list of things they couldn't care less about because someone used a bunch of generic tags. My guess is that the majority of your flags are coming from non-Datsun people.

Sorry to hear that, that sucks. I am glad you found the special one that is worth passing on your Datsun for.

That said, I would bet that the problem is actually with car flippers.

A true Datsun lover/fanatic appreciates that there is a Datsun for sale, period. We even go to the extent of sharing the new found knowledge of a Datsun we found for sale with all our Datsun brethren.

But seriously..  Post late at night,, when you renew with confirmation e-mail  click on that link to show you ad a whole shit load of times as i have read the ad flags  are monitored in a percentage basis,,and how soon after ad is published ,,, so if you look at ad many times it takes quite a few more flags to knock it off. 

And if that is your ad Smoke posted above,, i did notice you had 240sx , silvia, wrx,  sti, evo (really? evo)   which are usually searched by younger flatbills,, which is probably your problem rather than us older Datsun dickheads

• Like 1

I flagged it twice here then drove to multipule starbucks around town flagging it because he came here and called us names,, even though it probably wasn't us at all and because his first post is a crybaby FML thread.

Kimberly I know what foreplay is, ... a real live woman is like an oven. Works way better when it's hot! Machines do what they were designed to do. When I start my Datsun I put the seat belt on, place in gear, check the mirrors, hands at ten and two and say clearly..."brace yourself dear"

Kimberly I know what foreplay is, ... a real live woman is like an oven. Works way better when it's hot! When I start my Woman I put the seat belt on, place in gear, check the mirrors, hands at ten and two and say clearly..."brace yourself dear"

Fixed

• Like 1