• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see Russian involvement falling apart one bit. But the golden showers thing was likely a prank intended to once again smear discredit on anything against Trump.

ya beat me to it. I hate that old bastard and he just got re-elected somehow.

Funny watching 0bama talk. I keep on thinking darn you should have done that yourself. Massive case of do as I say and not as I have done.

That guy, Obama,  was practically sucking his own dick up there. So much bullshit! 

I love how he and his drones think they are leaving a better world behind. 

Yup! SNAFU! 

AP_SAN_TRUMP_SAN2_DC_4x3_992.jpg

• Like 4

I watched Obamas farewell, followed by Trumps press conference. (Which I thought he wasn't going to do). The contrast between presidential demeanor, and school yard mouth fucker, is stark.

Show of hands, who thinks Bush jr. left our country in better shape that Obama is for Trump?

• Like 1

wanna drive a Trumpchi in the age of Trump? not even kidding.....

Chinese automaker GAC came to Detroit to show us it's almost ready to sell Trumpchi cars in the US

Chinese-state-owned automaker GAC claims to be on the precipice of entering the US market. GAC revealed three new vehicles under its Trumpchi brand this week at the Detroit Auto Show, all of which hit upon current US trends. (Those trends just so happen to be big in China as well.) The company also announced its intentions to build a research and development facility somewhere in North America, with full details promised in the next few months.

http://www.autoblog.com/2017/01/10/chinese-gac-cars-us-sale/#slide-4342685

• Like 1

I don't see Russian involvement falling apart one bit. But the golden showers thing was likely a prank intended to once again smear discredit on anything against Trump.

IF any involvement was out there it would have already been front and center in the news. Only the extreme leftist media is still attempting to make it stick. On the 20th of this month it is over, except for the extreme leftist attempting to say it is so making it so.

• Like 2

I watched Obamas farewell, followed by Trumps press conference. (Which I thought he wasn't going to do). The contrast between presidential demeanor, and school yard mouth fucker, is stark.

Show of hands, who thinks Bush jr. left our country in better shape that Obama is for Trump?

My hand is raised.. but I realised he was setting up BS I his own way now, difference being at least he hid it well.

Without the housing market issue wouldve been a solid admin.

It's just gotten so sloppy they're not even trying to convince anyone anymore.

And an AVG of 1.1 GDP for 8 yrs (not a real stat) awfull

• Like 1

IF any involvement was out there it would have already been front and center in the news. Only the extreme leftist media is still attempting to make it stick. On the 20th of this month it is over, except for the extreme leftist attempting to say it is so making it so.

You miss my point. And it explains your defensive stance. Trump will be president. This involvement by Russia has not been tied to an effort to remove Trump that I've focused on. My issue is with a Foreign power effectively steering OUR democracy. My frustration is half of the citizens wanting to ignore it because it diminishes their candidate. HES PRESIDENT! Can we act like we should already? Republicans would fucking flip out on this if it were not right here right now. We shouldn't let Trumps contested election stop our interest in this.

You miss my point. And it explains your defensive stance. Trump will be president. This involvement by Russia has not been tied to an effort to remove Trump that I've focused on. My issue is with a Foreign power effectively steering OUR democracy. My frustration is half of the citizens wanting to ignore it because it diminishes their candidate. HES PRESIDENT! Can we act like we should already? Republicans would fucking flip out on this if it were not right here right now. We shouldn't let Trumps contested election stop our interest in this.

I believe that the "Russian involvement" is a leftist smoke screen in order to cover up the DNC election fraud that was commited in order to displace Bernie Sanders for the TIC to get the nomination......but that's just one man's opinion of whats being played out.

• Like 6

I do, it was in its way to what it became under Obama, tell me what obama did to make the country better, and don't bring up ACA cause thats as much of a shit show and that canby thread.

Nah. Romneycare wasn't my dream come true. I want single payer.

Obamas cabinet prevented, in no insignificant way, a global crash. Basically, our economy pulled up so fucking last second, we might have clipped our landing gear.

His re-election in 2012 prevented a world war. Or at minimum postponed it until now. Israel would have waged war with Iran had Romney took office.

I don't care to gush on the guy here. Cuz most of you hate him... His main failure was trying to be bipartisan when he started off. I liked it, but the right never gave him an inch to move. I hope the left doesn't do the same this time around

• Like 1

I believe that the "Russian involvement" is a leftist smoke screen in order to cover up the DNC election fraud that was commited in order to displace Bernie Sanders for the TIC to get the nomination......but that's just one man's opinion of whats being played out.

Its got to be a lie. "The Russians" did it

its like saying it was "witchcraft"

I think I told better lies in 3rd grade, 

• Like 2

Defensive? Before anyone can complain about any other government attempting to do something in our election, We need to keep out of the elections of other countries. Look at what 0bama tried to do in the middle east. From Israel to Syria. Talk about a mess that is going to cost for years and years to come.

Why dose 0bama pick Russia and not China(let alone all the other countries that have a computer), which actually has done more hacking then Russia. Putin has over and over again outplayed 0bama, shown him as a boy attempting to play an adults game.

• Like 3

Why Russia? Because it's evident. Proven to those who are in the know. While I'd love to know, I accept that Orel can be attained at risk. And I'm not important enough to demand it. I'm concerned, and dismayed that others are not.

And even if it is our just deserts, and we deserve it, it concerns me no less. Deflection is not defense

• Like 1