• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny watching 0bama talk. I keep on thinking darn you should have done that yourself. Massive case of do as I say and not as I have done.

I LOL at "We haven't received a terrorist attack on our soil in the past 8 years".....THIS MAN IS DELUSIONAL!!!!

• Like 4

I LOL at "We haven't received a terrorist attack on our soil in the past 8 years".....THIS MAN IS DELUSIONAL!!!!

Yep, For someone so totally rejected by the people almost as a whole, to be so self absorbed, darn. Then to spend the last 15min calling for people to protest, well the one good thing about that is it will make his ideas even more rejected by the people and cement his place in history as the worst president ever and a sore loser.

• Like 2

buzzfeed may get the Hulk Hogan versus gawker treatment.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.ch4deAzqY#.jkBdnXq86

Someone repackaged a bunch of 4chan fanfiction threads as a secret British dossier on Donald Trump's connection with Russia.

That was sent to Rick Wilson who tipped off ex-CIA [Evan McMullin] and eventually hit John McCain who gave it to the actual CIA. The CIA "leaked" it to the press, BuzzFeed being the first to run this fake story.

Every news organization that ran this is about to be hit hard with libel lawsuits, lmfao. TROLLED hard by 4chan's pol. So much for "fact checkers".

If the name "Rick Wilson" sounds familiar, he's the guy who said Trump supporters were single childless men who pleasure themselves to anime.

• Like 4

buzzfeed may get the Hulk Hogan versus gawker treatment.https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.ch4deAzqY#.jkBdnXq86Someone repackaged a bunch of 4chan fanfiction threads as a secret British dossier on Donald Trump's connection with Russia.That was sent to Rick Wilson who tipped off ex-CIA [Evan McMullin] and eventually hit John McCain who gave it to the actual CIA. The CIA "leaked" it to the press, BuzzFeed being the first to run this fake story.Every news organization that ran this is about to be hit hard with libel lawsuits, lmfao. TROLLED hard by 4chan's pol. So much for "fact checkers".If the name "Rick Wilson" sounds familiar, he's the guy who said Trump supporters were single childless men who pleasure themselves to anime.

Don't worry, CNN is already working on it to "legitimize" the "unconfirmed report"

:rofl:

• Like 1

buzzfeed may get the Hulk Hogan versus gawker treatment.https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.ch4deAzqY#.jkBdnXq86Someone repackaged a bunch of 4chan fanfiction threads as a secret British dossier on Donald Trump's connection with Russia.That was sent to Rick Wilson who tipped off ex-CIA [Evan McMullin] and eventually hit John McCain who gave it to the actual CIA. The CIA "leaked" it to the press, BuzzFeed being the first to run this fake story.Every news organization that ran this is about to be hit hard with libel lawsuits, lmfao. TROLLED hard by 4chan's pol. So much for "fact checkers".If the name "Rick Wilson" sounds familiar, he's the guy who said Trump supporters were single childless men who pleasure themselves to anime.

Have not hear about this.. but love it. /pol could win and Olympic gold metal in trolling.

• Like 1

Supposed to be classified information and unconfirmed to top it off, question that needs to be asked is, who leaked it?, you can be prosecuted.....then again....Dems are ABOVE the law.

Well they are for about 10 more days.

• Like 1

I missed the speech tonight,but can guess

how it went - Barry told us about how wonderful he was,&

all about his great accomplishments.

Am I wrong? 

• Like 2

Am I wrong?

Based on what Straylian media is reporting, No!

Am I wrong?

naw, that was last week.

The President’s Role in Advancing Criminal Justice Reform

commentary by Barack Obama

http://harvardlawreview.org/2017/01/the-presidents-role-in-advancing-criminal-justice-reform/

Am I wrong? 

You got it,i never knew how great Obama was until last nights speech  :rofl:  Is it over yet ?

• Like 2

“I don’t think there’s any question that this latest event was a PR stunt.”

“They wanted people to react, and they wanted to portray this kid as an innocent victim,” Hanson said. “I think he was a pawn of potentially his father.”

Judge dismisses Glenn Beck, The Blaze from ‘clock boy’ defamation lawsuit

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/article125776024.html#storylink=cpy

He's a fairly good orator, with material. Trump is a disaster, he'd better get some good speech writers for his money. Press conferences and live on the fly will be disasters followed by tweets followed by tweets to correct the tweet before. 

• Like 2