• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Senate and house stature drove this election to a significant extent. Then the SCOTUS opened up throwing the GOP into recon mode. Hillary in the White House will cement the GOPs strength in the legislature. Which is arguably a more powerful Dept. If the Supreme Court settles in the Dems favor, then the president becomes a very important seat. I expected Romney to re-enter for this reason. But dividing the anti Hillary demographic is also not going to help. If ever a third party candidate had a chance, it's now. We will see more libertarian votes than ever before if they put up. Still though, all the cards will be shown if Hillary gets the dem ticket. The case against her will go into full media mode. It will be ugly for her. But yes, legislature seats are just as important and always go against the POTUS. Thus I doubt the GOP wanted to win this election.

• Like 1

Senate and house stature drove this election to a significant extent. Then the SCOTUS opened up throwing the GOP into recon mode. Hillary in the White House will cement the GOPs strength in the legislature. Which is arguably a more powerful Dept. If the Supreme Court settles in the Dems favor, then the president becomes a very important seat. I expected Romney to re-enter for this reason. But dividing the anti Hillary demographic is also not going to help. If ever a third party candidate had a chance, it's now. We will see more libertarian votes than ever before if they put up. Still though, all the cards will be shown if Hillary gets the dem ticket. The case against her will go into full media mode. It will be ugly for her. But yes, legislature seats are just as important and always go against the POTUS. Thus I doubt the GOP wanted to win this election.

Do you realize that both DNC and RNC play for the same team?

Wake up!

• Like 1

Do you realize that both DNC and RNC play for the same team?

Wake up!

Thank you so much for my enlightenment.

They are in the same league. But not the same team. And as I chose to live life as a taxpaying citizen, I have an opinion on who outlines our societies mundane laws and policies. While we all agree that the bigger picture is both out of reach, as well as obfuscated beyond approach, the societal construct evolves WITH us. There's a whole lotta shit our officials do affect.

• Like 1

They are in the same league. But not the same team. And as I chose to live life as a taxpaying citizen, I have an opinion on who outlines our societies mundane laws and policies. While we all agree that the bigger picture is both out of reach, as well as obfuscated beyond approach, the societal construct evolves WITH us. There's a whole lotta shit our officials do affect.

Bahahaha! Bahaha sheep!

• Like 1

A Libertarian vote for president only screws up the picture!  They have absolutely no chance of electing a pesident! We don't want an Italian election fiasco!  A vote for those loosers only throws the "real" selection into the toilet.  Remember the F&&& up that Ross Peroit caused!  I remember a long time ago when the Italians could not decide who should govern.  The Republic of San Marino [yes it does exist on a mountain top in the heart of Italy] had a similar problem.  They had 2 competing parties each claiming victory.  One of their politicians offred a solution.  Draw straws and the looser gets to govern Italy!

A Libertarian vote for president only screws up the picture! They have absolutely no chance of electing a pesident! We don't want an Italian election fiasco! A vote for those loosers only throws the "real" selection into the toilet. Remember the F&&& up that Ross Peroit caused! I remember a long time ago when the Italians could not decide who should govern. The Republic of San Marino [yes it does exist on a mountain top in the heart of Italy] had a similar problem. They had 2 competing parties each claiming victory. One of their politicians offred a solution. Draw straws and the looser gets to govern Italy!

Yeah. I just don't agree with this. And in this election cycle, I'm not sure who it would impact more. Third party candidates will draw from red and blue states. We are looking down the barrel of US politics here. Not the first time. But the first time in my life.

Bahahaha! Bahaha sheep!

Pulling each other's chain.

I stratal this line in that I don't believe our officials effect nearly enough to correct the broken system. I see $Money$ pulling the leavers in the mundane laws and policies that really effect our lives. All politicians are beholding to their parties wallet, left and right. We know Hildy's on the corporate doll, but trust that Trump isn't looking for Paul Ryan's love on Thursday. He's looking for funding going into the main event. He may be worth billions in real estate paper, but he doesn't have a billion in liquid cash to blow on an election.

Although Bernie is pulling down huge individual donor numbers as a primary candidate, there is no way he could compete in the big show without the support of the party establishment's big $ "contributors". Money is what puts a candidate behind the desk in Ameria, and that shit flows threw Washington in mad torrents. 

Until there is campaign finance reform, I will withhold any optimism when voting. 

• Like 3

It was a cop. Cops carry pistols. The dead guy simply chose to do this with an off duty cop in the audience. It's what cops are trained to handle.

Same as if there was a car accident and a doctor was driving by. No one says we should all become doctors to save people in accidents. It's what doctors are trained to handle.

Not everyone can b/should be a cop or a doctor. Same with gun ownership. Seems like everyone is expected to have one like a cell phone.

• Like 1

It was a cop. Cops carry pistols. The dead guy simply chose to do this with an off duty cop in the audience. It's what cops are trained to handle.

Same as if there was a car accident and a doctor was driving by. No one says we should all become doctors to save people in accidents. It's what doctors are trained to handle.

Not everyone can b/should be a cop or a doctor. Same with gun ownership. Seems like everyone is expected to have one like a cell phone.

So you're saying only fireman should put out fires? 

• Like 3