Guest Rick-rat

I have never understood the mentality of people that loot and burn their neighborhoods when they feel that they have been wronged in some way. It doesn't seem that it has an effect on the final outcome of what they are protesting about

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

How so?  The right to peaceably assemble?  Or the right to loot and pillage the innocent because you feel somehow wronged and entitled?

Has me appreciating the ability to defend myself and property by bearing arms from the mob who loot and pillage under the excuse of civil rights.

• Like 3
This ain't fuckin Mayberry Barney.

And a piece if that show people forget is that anytime and "outsider" came to town they were causing all the problems...

The two times the cops were pointing their guns at me, yelling "kneel on the ground with your feet crossed",, never once did i even think,, "Hey imma get up and kick their ass"

not even once.

• Like 5

The two times the cops were pointing their guns at me, yelling "kneel on the ground with your feet crossed",, never once did i even think,, "Hey imma get up and kick their ass"

not even once.

better luck next time.  

• Like 1

I long for the days when the cops would handcuff me, hose my face with pepper spray and then beat the shit out of me for 15 minutes. Now they are just too lazy to bother. Shit has gone downhill.

yes, they are lazy.  But the requirements for clean shiny shoes is why they are less likely to keep kicking you after you break open and get all leaky.  Bullets are "cleaner" ya know...

Shave but if you have some gray show some, quiet muffler, don't drive like an Asian, Baby On Board thingie in back window and or some stick people, couple of children's toys in plain sight appropriate for your age, Get rid of the "Redbanner Made Me Do It" sticker. Avoid HarleyDavidson and NRA member stickers, empties on floor in the back,

• Like 1

Shave but if you have some gray show some, quiet muffler, don't drive like an Asian, Baby On Board thingie in back window and or some stick people, couple of children's toys in plain sight appropriate for your age, Get rid of the "Redbanner Made Me Do It" sticker. Avoid HarleyDavidson and NRA member stickers, empties on floor in the back,

In Texas, the Harley Davidson and NRA stickers are almost get out of jail free decals. When I lived in Houston, I ran a red light and got pulled over by a Harris County Deputy Sheriff. My truck had a First Calvary Division, Harley Davidson, and NRA Decal. The Deputy asked me about my service, and I told him my Dad was a Command Sergeant Major in the 1st Calvary Division during W W II. I said the 1st Cav. decal was a tribute to my Dad, and he  thanked me for my family's service to our country and asked me to not run a light. That's a difference between the North and the South. But empties on the floor is a universal screw up. And I got plenty of gray!

• Like 1