Canby 2015 10th anniversary, No Excuses June 13th-14th

Janksun

Uhhh yeeeeah ,, that shit ain't happenin ,, i did NOT get this fat by doing physical activites such as riding bicycles all over the god damn place.

I don't think the rules are against having bikes strapped to the top of your vehicle ,,, they just don't want you riding them around,, like HRH said.  It's the same with dogs,,, you ask EVERY dog owner and they will say their dog would never pee on someones wheels,,, yet the ones that are most adamant about it,,  are probably the reason there are rules against them in the first place.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you ask EVERY dog owner and they will say their dog would never pee on someones wheels,,, yet the ones that are most adamant about it,,  are probably the reason there are rules against them in the first place.

Both my dogs squat to pee, so wheels are safe - he says adamantly. It's most likely due to the risk of some kid (or Naner) jabbing their meat fingers at the dog in order to pet it, scaring the dog, who then snaps. But, ohhhh, dogs are so dangerous. Jeesbus, meat finger people! Also, some owners don't pick up their dog's poo because freedom.

Both my dogs squat to pee, so wheels are safe - he says adamantly. It's most likely due to the risk of some kid (or Naner) jabbing their meat fingers at the dog in order to pet it, scaring the dog, who then snaps. But, ohhhh, dogs are so dangerous. Jeesbus, meat finger people! Also, some owners don't pick up their dog's poo because freedom.

I pick it up if its in my yard which equates to ~1 plastic grocery bag per week.

• Like 1

AAA renewed.

When I bought my 510 my mom goes "here's AAA I know you drive old cars that will break down". I've used it once for the at the time newest thing I had ever owned and she has used it 5-6 times. :lol:

• Like 2

Good info. My first time there. Thanks.

Mine too! Can't wait to be surrounded by Datsuns.

If I can

The guy I emailed made it seem like registering my truck was included in that $25 at the gate.

Tent camping sure went up. 25 dollars to sleep in a field with animals. Then have to share it with the horses.  So 50 dollars for two nights.  Thats going to take away 10 Canby Truck raffle tickets. ummmm

• Like 1