Canby 2015 10th anniversary, No Excuses June 13th-14th

Janksun

Mine too! Can't wait to be surrounded by Datsuns.

The guy I emailed made it seem like registering my truck was included in that $25 at the gate.

Yes 25 at the gate to register, but if your planning on staying the night, its another 25..

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tent camping sure went up. 25 dollars to sleep in a field with animals. Then have to share it with the horses. So 50 dollars for two nights. Thats going to take away 10 Canby Truck raffle tickets. ummmm

Didn't think about that... I hope we can all get away with $25 for the weekend.

I never go to campgrounds anymore for that reason, cheapest I can find in Oregon is now $17 a night. I scout open, out of use logging roads now so I can peacefully spend no money in the woods.

• Like 2

Tent camping sure went up. 25 dollars to sleep in a field with animals. Then have to share it with the horses.  So 50 dollars for two nights.  Thats going to take away 10 Canby Truck raffle tickets. ummmm

Animals? Surely you mean the Ratsun crew? (can't put a price on that!) It'll cost 3-4 X that for a single night in a hotel. Horses show up early Sun morn IIRC and we're more of a problem for them than the other way around. 

• Like 2

Yes 25 at the gate to register, but if your planning on staying the night, its another 25..

So it's $25 to sleep for a random spot in a field? My parents live close enough to where I could spend less money driving to their house and back. We'll see though, it's more about the experience than the cost. And like Mike said, it's cheaper than a hotel and you'll get to wake up to horses. Haha

So it's $25 to sleep for a random spot in a field? My parents live close enough to where I could spend less money driving to their house and back. We'll see though, it's more about the experience than the cost. And like Mike said, it's cheaper than a hotel and you'll get to wake up to horse' asses. Haha

hell there'll be tents galore, small campers. You won't be sleeping in the middle of a field. There's shitters and electrical outlets, tree cover for shade, security lights, garbage pails and water.... and Datsuns

• Like 3

Rhino you would be out of your mind not to stay the night at the fairgrounds. If you get tired of shenanigans you could move farther away where it's quieter.   There will be lots of old people to talk to over there.

• Like 4

I'm definitely staying guys, I won't miss out on my first Canbys camping experience! Just had to give some shit :) don't you guys remember my mansion tent? It needs to see some use.

• Like 1

That's what I was hoping. 

What time does the gate close? Friday? Saturday?

Who will be there Friday night?

I think closes at 11PM. My first time I got there at 11:30 and had to be kindly let in.

I think closes at 11PM. My first time I got there at 11:30 and had to be kindly let in.

There are always a fee people who get there late Friday. I've done it once, almost twice but I had to just throw in the towel and stay in Vancouver the second time, didn't want to roll in after midnight.

I want to get there b4 the gates open (8am), don't want get stuck in a line behind a bunch of grumpy ass Datsun owners, so I want to leave town b4 6am. This will be the longest trip my truck has taken so far and I'm planning on taking it slow.

• Like 1