• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Monday.... So here goes.

I hate every mother fucking Do-gooder on this fucking planet.

Stay the fuck out of my business and only opine when given the forum or invitation to.

Liberals : FUCK OFF.. Better yet Die off.

Self Righteous Conservatives: Fuck off and mind your own P's and Q's 

Big government limp wrist lazy piss ants who think everything needs to be given to you:   Your free meal is hanging between the legs. 

Fuck everyone and FUCK OFF.

EDIT: OH ..... and Have a nice Mother Fucking day.

• Like 6

Stay the fuck out of my business and only opine when given the forum or invitation to.

Big government limp wrist lazy piss ants who think everything needs to be given to you:   Your free meal is hanging between the legs. 

easy there, fella :rofl: !

dissent-is-hate-speeech.gif

• Like 1

Tell us how you really feel  :lol:

• Like 2

Big government limp wrist lazy piss ants who think everything needs to be given to you: Your free meal is hanging between the legs.

hey you should talk to my ex-wife. She's fun to yell at
  • Like 2

yeah she might not be the happiest right now though I've been fucking with her all day

when we were married my ex would never text or call me. after the divorce, I could send her a message on facebook or via text and get an answer in under five minutes when our kids couldn't get a reply at all, to include our daughter who was serving in Iraq at the time. haven't had any contact with in her in five years now. love it.

• Like 2

when we were married my ex would never text or call me. after the divorce, I could send her a message on facebook or via text and get an answer in under five minutes when our kids couldn't get a reply at all, to include our daughter who was serving in Iraq at the time. haven't had any contact with in her in five years now. love it.

mine responds when she feels like it these days. same as i do, we talk a whole lot less and could still be married and under the same roof but yeah, life happened and the grass was supposedly greener somewhere else

• Like 1

mine responds when she feels like it these days. same as i do, we talk a whole lot less and could still be married and under the same roof but yeah, life happened and the grass was supposedly greener somewhere else

I hear ya and I remember you mentioning having children under eighteen. I am so glad both of mine were grown when my divorce happened. my first marriage had some bad spots but never had to deal with custody issues. yuck.

I hear ya and I remember you mentioning having children under eighteen. I am so glad both of mine were grown when my divorce happened. my first marriage had some bad spots but never had to deal with custody issues. yuck.

never had to fight over custody with the ex. my daughter was 1 at the time of the divorce so i don't think she remembers us living together at least. she's six now and i have custody now that i got my act together. her mother is almost an egg donor but she seems to be trying at least. 

i gotta go to bed though. night

CM Students:

After well over a year of discussions, I have an exciting new opportunity to announce.  We have reached an agreement with the Carpenters Union Local 46 and the Construction Employers’ Association to create a pilot program that will allow up to 15 of our students to complete an onsite internship this summer as a working member of the Carpenters Union in the Bay Area.  This program is designed for students early in their program at Cal Poly – probably first or second year – as well as students interested in pursuing a career as a superintendent.  It is very difficult to get this kind of trade experience without a long term commitment to a career with the union, so this is a unique opportunity.  Cal Poly is the only university in the state that is being asked to participate.

Here are some of the details for this field internship, as we know them now:

·        The program will run from June 15 to September 3, 2015.  You must be available to participate during the entire 12 week period.

·        The internships will be sponsored by companies in the Bay Area.  Successful candidates for the program will be interviewed by these companies and hired by them.

·        Interns will be Apprentice members of the Carpenters Union for the summer.  As such, they will be subject to all Union policies and procedures including the payment of dues ($27/Month).

·        As with all Union members, you will be expected to have reliable transportation, to be able to pass random drug tests at any time, and to report to multiple jobsites as assigned.

·        Interns will be paid the same Union scale as other first time Carpenter Apprentices (24.21/Hour plus fringe).  This will be a very attractive wage for a summer internship, but you should expect to earn this by hard, physical, but satisfying, work.

·        The summer internships will start with a required week of safety (OSHA 10) and basic skill training at the Carpenters’ training facility in Oakland from June 15 through June 19.

·        After this orientation, you will be assigned to jobsites throughout the Bay Area.  As members of the first group to go through this field internship, you will be invited to monthly group meetings with all of the interns in this program.

·        I will personally stay involved with this program and, after you return to campus in the fall, I will collect your feedback to improve this opportunity for others in the future.