• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprising as it may seem, I have quit for the time being. Not because I think it's 'bad' or anything but the Dr changed some of my meds and the shit does not agree with it at all. Which is weird, because I have never had it mix bad with anything, but with this shit....whew, lets just call it very uncool.

yeah that's why I don't take any medication I don't prescribe myself usually. Although that winded up with me getting an ulcer so I don't know if I'm too bright in that aspect

But you probably (more than likely) have more requirement for meds than I do

Still, I wanna see you at canby

yeah that's why I don't take any medication I don't prescribe myself usually. Although that winded up with me getting an ulcer so I don't know if I'm too bright in that aspect

But you probably (more than likely) have more requirement for meds than I do

Still, I wanna see you at canby

I'll be there.

Yeah, I hate meds of any kind, I would not even take Tylenol for most of my life. I have has some issues with shutting on my fight or flight, just going to get groceries was hard for me and being ready for battle while strolling around the safeway, it sucks.

Weed works good, when it works and that's the problem, sometimes it makes me all happy, friendly and relaxed, but sometimes, it has the opposite effect, so I am trying a different route, which is honestly working pretty good.

my being on edge, noticing every little thing around me and being ready to react in a second saved my butt more times than I can even really remember, I had no idea I would not be able to turn it off when I didn't need it anymore. It's fucking exhausting.

Post traumatic shark disorder.

• Like 2

never heard the VW bit but when I am forced to buy parts at a brick & mortar store and the clerk asks year and make I just automatically throw in, "Dude, just look under Nissan...." and then hear, "huh. did not know that..." waaaaaaay too often for my comfort level.